• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TMI Tuesday -- 2/9/10 -- Better late then never. Discuss..?

CrystalLight

Level of Raspberry Feather
Bound_by_Duty_.jpg

1.) What was the funniest thing that happened for/to you over the weekend?

2.) Have you ever experienced an "instant connection" with someone before? What was the experience like for you?

3.) You get to contribute ten songs to a new custom Guitar Hero [[or Rock Band]] set-list. What songs are you gonna pick?

4.) Who do you really want to see right now?

5.) You decide you want to host a work-shop at NEST this coming year. What are you going to teach?

6.) What is your preferred form of play? [[playful, sensual, intense, strictly sexual, etc.]]

7.) You just pissed your best friend off. Obviously you know them well since they are your best friend. What are you going to do to make it up to them?

8.) You get a chance to create your own Iphone app. What are you going to come up with?

9.) What is the one thing you love most about your cell phone? The least?

10.) What is one new experience you've had this past weekend? Was it good or bad? Why?

Crossing the border's always fun.

2.) Have you ever experienced an "instant connection" with someone before? What was the experience like for you?

No.

3.) You get to contribute ten songs to a new custom Guitar Hero [[or Rock Band]] set-list. What songs are you gonna pick?

No clue. Songs by Rancid, TMBG, Our Lady Peace and The White Stripes come to mind.

Quiet time with my drawing pad and the hockey game tonight. No company required.

5.) You decide you want to host a work-shop at NEST this coming year. What are you going to teach?

I've taught Non-bondage Tickling and TK Art before. I'm looking into "Safe, Sane, Consentual" for this year.

6.) What is your preferred form of play? [[playful, sensual, intense, strictly sexual, etc.]]

Depends on my mood and the lee's interest and personality.

7.) You just pissed your best friend off. Obviously you know them well since they are your best friend. What are you going to do to make it up to them?

Apologize.

8.) You get a chance to create your own Iphone app. What are you going to come up with?

I make iPhone apps for a living already.

It makes phone calls and is relatively inexpensive. The ring could be louder though.

10.) What is one new experience you've had this past weekend? Was it good or bad? Why?

Played poker for money. I never gamble.

Snail Shell

OMG... I get to be first?? or one of the first??? Woot!

Too many choices.... hearing Jo and Cassie squeal in unison was pretty frickin hilarious.

Yes. It's like there's a magical bond - you seem to be on the same wave lengths, have similar interests and philosophies, can get along even when you disagree. And even when you aren't together, you feel that person's presence - like a comforting soul.

I don't do GH or RB... sowwy

Any of the folks I just left behind... or my Dom :)

Um... how to be a confident 'lee/sub... walk the walk, not just talk the talk ;)

I have to choose...?? Boo... ok, intensely sensual?

Offer to correct my mistake. Fix dinner (or in my case... buy it). Talk things out.

Um... I know no apps :( Sowwy.

It let's me check e-mail and IM people :) It doesn't fit into my pursue as nicely as the smaller ones do. And I hatez my ringtone right now.

10.) What is one new experience you've had this past weekend? Was it good or bad? Why?[/QUOTE]

It was very good... and I'm not listing it here ;)

well lots of funny things happened. I think om-noming jay's belly was a highlight for me! LOL

Yush...numerous times. It's pretty epic when it happens

omg...that is hard.

All my friends from this past weekend. I miss all y'all already :(

I dont' have anything to teach.

It depends on my mood. I like all of it.

It depends on what I did. I usually appologize prefusely.

something music related I'm sure. Rockband for the I-phone would be kind of cool

I love that I can get on the internet on it. THe least thing is that lately the text messages have been sucking ass.

10.) What is one new experience you've had this past weekend? Was it good or bad? Why?[/QUOTE]

I fully submitted to someone, and it was amazing.

My best friend got a job where I work, and I spent the weekend training her, so it wasn't really a barrel of laughs - we had alot of work to do. However, in our normal fashion, we did manage to have a ton of fun, even while we worked :D

I have. It doesn't happen often, but when it does it feels amazing. I'm very hesitant to "let people in" so to speak. I have alot of worries about trusting people and being hurt, so I keep most people at arm's length to satisfy my own neuroses. When I meet someone and just feel that "click", those worries don't exactly go away, but they fade almost into nothingness and we just kind of crash into instant best friends. It's fun, intense, and if/when it ends, it sucks major asshole.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/KrZHPOeOxQQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/KrZHPOeOxQQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Youtube is such an asshole...

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/z7hhDINyBP0&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/z7hhDINyBP0&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/wD7LNDLKfWY&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0xe1600f&color2=0xfebd01"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/wD7LNDLKfWY&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0xe1600f&color2=0xfebd01" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

I'll finish this later...I have a headache and can't keep listening to music right now.

My 13

Shit-Talking 101

Playful

Depends what I did to piss them off. If I didn't call when I said I would is different than if I did something to compromise the friendship as a whole. If I valued the friendship, I would do whatever I needed to do to express how sorry I was. If someone is my best friend, we have the relationship and communication tools to discuss it like adults and get through it.

A mind-reading app.

The most: It's not overly tech-y. It's simple and does what I need it to do. The least: I can only snooze my alarm clock 3 times in 5 minute increments - SO not enough.

I trained my best friend to work at my job with me :D It was good because I've known her forever so I know she's going to do a good job, and it was easy for us to communicate to one another what needed to be done. It wasn't weird at all. Iz why she's my best friend :D

Confusing the guy I bought my new kitchen table from was funny,
I always have fun and funny times with my pal Jen, who came with.

Yes. It doesn't happen often, but when it does, it's a surreal
experience for me.

Caramelldansen. Wakkalakka. Best Friends song. Little Kitty Mine Mine.
I think that's all. I don't really like GH or RB. Sry. -.-

My mom.

Lee and I are doing a hypnosis + tickling class.

Intense, frightening, and full of mindfucks. And then tender, warm aftercare.

Serenade her outside her bedroom window with a romantic ballad
that I wrote. After driving six hours to Rochester. :D

Fuck the iPhone. Crackberries ftw.

I love that it can do anything. I hate that I don't know how to make it do most things.

I didn't have any new experiences this past weekend.

Nothing really.

No I haven't.

Don't play those games, plus the songs I'd pick would probably cause the game to bomb. :p

My ler. ;)

Never been to NEST so I wouldn't know the first thing about hosting a work-shop or anything like that. :shrug:

All of the above. ;)

Depends on what I did to piss them off, but I'd hope to work it out with them by talking and all.

:shrug:

I like how it slides open and has a full keyboard. :D

There's nothing I really dislike about it.

Met with a new ler for weekend-long session. It was fun. :D

Oh gosh there were a lot....I would say Naturals' b-day at the OG was one of the top ones.

Yes, I have before and it is always amazing. There is nothing like it.

I'd like to pick some random different genres. Stuff that you wouldn't typically think of.

There are a few names that come to mind.

How about "Rejection: How to Accept What Has Just Happened to You."

Depends on the situation.

Apologize, be honest about things and try to work it all out.

It would be cool to have something that analyzes songs, like if you heard it on the radio it could save the information for you.

I can check my e-mail whenever I want, but I do wish it was touch based.

I had a few new experiences and most of them were positive.

Nothing comes to mind.

Yes. Kinda cool. I just felt like we had this connection, ya know?

1. Dead Kennedys "Stars and Stripes of Corruption"
2. Slayer "Seasons in the Abyss"
3. System of a Down "Sad Statue"
4. Megadeth "Anarchy in the USA"
5. Motorhead "Orgasmatron"
6. This song...
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/p02DgHeGdyI&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/p02DgHeGdyI&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
7. Dead Kennedys "Too Drunk to Fuck"
8. The Ramones "Somebody Put Something in My Drink"
9. The Who "Eminence Front"
10. Corrosion of Conformity "Dance of the Dead"

Everyone I missed this past weekend.

"Hand-slapping, regardless of how ticklish she is".

Playful.

Let things cool down, then move on.

What the hell is an iPhone?

My boss pays for it. Least, it's not an iPhone.

I watched history made as the Saints won their first Super Bowl.

I was at a gathering. Pinpointing one thing really is impossible.

I have. It was like I'd known the person my whole life. Jokes, humor, the way we approach things, family views, experiences, etc. It was like seeing yourself in anothers' body, through your own eyes. Every time we talk, since the very first time is just flat out easy.

<object width="340" height="285"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/KiQzUEc_FmI&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/KiQzUEc_FmI&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="340" height="285"></embed></object>

Most of the people I saw this weekend with a few extras who weren't there, such as Jaime, Layna, Laura, Purry, Brent, and Stacy.

Learning how to approach people and/or break the ice with a new person on the internet or in person.

Playful/sensual/Intense Intermingling some of each. Never sexual, unless its with my significant other.

Talk to them. You clear the air and move on. If its my fault, apologize, and if its theirs, work with them and accept the apology. If they are really my best friend, then they are worth working it out asap. My best friend is an important part of my life and having them as such is up utmost importance.

I'm actually working on a few right now, so if they do well, I'll come back and share.

I have an iPhone and love the fact that I carry a computer in my pocket. When on the road at gatherings, I can find directions, restaurants, flight itineraries, listen to music, search the web, post and read the forum, check mail, etc. What I like least is that the government allows phone companies to force you to buy unlimited data packages and surf the net around the clock, but still allow them to charge you for text messages which use so little bandwidth.

Experiencing the feeling of having your team win the Superbowl for the first time, and let me tell you, it was fucking exceptional!
th_thsaints1.gif

Nothing much. I was stuck in my house all weekend. Thanks Mother Nature! :wavingguy

Sure I have! It's like meeting someone for the first time that you feel like you have known all of your life. They make you feel so at ease and you are able to pretty much let it all hang out right from the start. It's an amazing and awesome feeling! Hooray for instant connections! :bounce:

Aw hell, ok, there is just way too many to pick but right at this very second, it would be some sort of 80's version, with an exception of a few, that would include the following:

Save It For Later - English Beat
Hungry Like The Wolf - Duran Duran
Take On Me - A-Ha
Mad World - Tears For Fears
Peace Sells - Megadeth (This is the song that made me want to learn bass). Hell, I'd be fine with just playing the first 20 seconds of this song over and over again! :rockon:
I Feel You - Depeche Mode
Saved By Zero - The Fixx
London Calling - The Clash
Close To Me - The Cure
Thanks For Sending Me An Angel - Talking Heads (This is the song that made me want to play drums). :rockon:

My mama. I've really been missing her so much lately. :(

No clue? :shrug: I've never been to NEST so I wouldn't know where to go with this.

All of it. I love it all! Playful tickles between friends are so much fun! And I adore intense things, with someone I trust of course. That connection between two people can be amazing! Imagine laying there, bound and totally vunerable to your ler....laughing so hard that you feel like you're going to lose it but trusting that person you're with to take the best care of you! Kind of hard to be in control of yourself when you're laughing so hard the folks in China wonder what in the hell is going on. :jester: Obviously the sexual part would be with someone I'd be in a relationship with but man........I need tickled asap! :bounce:

Apologize. If I'm in the wrong, I apologize immediately. And my friends can attest that I feel horrible if I know that I have upset a friend. Friends can argue, it happens. But it's how you work through those times that really show the strength of your bonds. Boo boo's happen!

Um. Uh.

I love the cam options. I can make myself into a cartoon, a sketch, etc. There's nothing about it that I don't like!

I shoveled snow. Lots of it. It was ok. Not new though.

Tortuga furiously pointing at her armpit in her attempt to describe "pity."

Sure, it was like I knew the person for much longer than a few minutes.

"Sedated" Ramones
"Mrs. Robinson" Beatles
"Elephant Gun" Beirut
"Act of the Apostle" Belle + Sebastian
"We Didn't Start the Fire" Billy Joel
"Viva la Vida" Coldplay
"Heroin is so Passe" Dandy Warhols
"Drunken Lullabies" Flogging Molly
"Basketcase" Greenday
"Navy Sheets" Hold Steady

Breakfast.

How weed makes you(me) more ticklish

Depends on my mood. Sometimes it's joking, sometimes, it's foreplay, sometimes it's really intense.

Let them cool off for 2 days or so, then buy them dinner and apologize profusely.

Don't they already have an app for that?

It's compact, but the screen is a touch screen and when it touches my cheek when I talk into it, it will hang up on people.

Never been to a bar in Albany. Food was meh, band was meh, company was perfect. :)

Nothing comes to mind, unfortunately. :(

How to describe... Well, I don't talk much, and when she and I first talked, it was like conversation waterfall, without the awkwardness of interrupting each other. Pure awesome.

I'm not gonna list 10, because I'm typing this all on my phone, which is mad slow. Suffice it to say it would be some obscure, hard shit, like Tony McAlpine or something.

My son. I miss the little booger.

I don't know, but it would probably have something to do with a monkey fucking a football.

All of the above, differing depending on the circumstances.

I dunno. The way I am now, I'd first question whether or not their getting pissed is justified, because I don't like accepting blame or being a punching bag for others. My wife HATES that about me. :)

Well, there's already a "That's what she said" app, so how about an iTaze app? Either that, or something with bright colors and funny sounds to distract my son in restaurants, while disabling calls.

I love that I'm able to come on here through Opera Mini, listen to music, and without a QWERTY keyboard. I hate how slow it is when I type a lot of text, and how stupid my T9 dictionary is.

I actually watched the whole Super Bowl, attentively, and legitimately felt disappointed when the Colts, a team that I knew nothing about, lost. It was an interesting experience.

1.) What was the funniest thing that happened for/to you over the weekend? Hmmm...Drew & I got really silly checking forum posts and responding to some of them. (It was kind of a quiet weekend since I was out of commission.)

2.) Have you ever experienced an "instant connection" with someone before? What was the experience like for you? Yes, on a few occassions over the years...the first being in grade school. It's great. You meet someone for the first time and feel totally at ease, as if you've been best friends for years. I also often tend to sense when something's up with them and can offer support before they even have to ask. There's more to it than that. But, words wouldn't do it justice.

3.) You get to contribute ten songs to a new custom Guitar Hero [[or Rock Band]] set-list. What songs are you gonna pick? pass

4.) Who do you really want to see right now? my great aunt who recently had emergency surgery (might get to this weekend if the weather holds and she's up to a visit)

5.) You decide you want to host a work-shop at NEST this coming year. What are you going to teach? If I did another one, it would likely be a repeat of my massage one from last year. But, I doubt I'll be doing one this year. I could probably also do something on dealing with play partners who have PTSD and experience flashbacks during play, since I do so myself. But, I doubt there'd be enough interest for that.

6.) What is your preferred form of play? [[playful, sensual, intense, strictly sexual, etc.]] With friends, it's purely playful...though that can get a bit intense as well. With Drew, it's playful/sensual and intense...and also sexual when we're in the mood.

7.) You just pissed your best friend off. Obviously you know them well since they are your best friend. What are you going to do to make it up to them? That would depend on what I'd done to upset them. Obviously, an apology would be first. Then, whatever was necessary to remedy the situation.

8.) You get a chance to create your own Iphone app. What are you going to come up with? nothing I hate those things! Calls and texting is enough for me. We don't have to be playing with gadgets every waking moment!

9.) What is the one thing you love most about your cell phone? The least? The ability to communicate with others as needed/wanted via text so they can respond when it's convenient rather than having to stop what they're doing to answer a call.

10.) What is one new experience you've had this past weekend? Was it good or bad? Why? Does chasing a pain pill with a wine cooler count? I guess I'd call it good since it allowed me a half-way decent night's sleep for the first time in over a week.

Went to the San Francisco Giants Fan Fest and met a few players and took some pics. Afterwards, we took some pics with the Bay Bridge in the background.

Euphoric. Not many females have all that much in common with me.

Probably all classic rock songs like Don't stop believin and Back in Black.

My fiance but she's stuck babysitting her fucking dogs because she lives with a family full of got damn idiots.

Sensual, erotic Massage. I'm that good. ;)

I like a mixture. One particular style becomes formulaic and boring.

IF I did anything, I'd apologize. Normally, I don't piss off my friends. It's usually the other way around.

The Self-Destruct app. Fuck the iPhone!

The Crackberry Keyboard. Brickbreaker is a cheating ass game! The ball goes under the damn paddle.

RAGE. Some jackass slashed my tire so I had to pay over $100 for a new one.

Talking my friend Clare about old memories. :D

Oh yes! Yes yes yes....
His name is Ryan, you might have heard of him? :)

Anything Snow Patrol, Owl City, and of course Spice Girls! :p

Ryannnnn.

Ha. I got nothin'.

Playful, with a touch of intense please.

Apologize, talk it out, thennnn I think some much needed Hookah! :sheesha:

Mystery Case Files App!!!!!!!!!!

Most: Keyboard.
Least: I can't send photos.

I experienced a lot of snow...

I do not know.

Yes, a few times. It was neat.

Billy Joel - Uptown Girl
The Zombies - Time of the Season
The Who - A Quick One (While She's Away)
Weezer - Burndt Jamb
The Velvet Underground - Oh! Sweet Nuthin'
Todd Rundgren - Bang on the Drum All Day
T Rex - All Alone
Sweet - Ballroom Blitz
Pixies - Wave of Mutilation
Radiohead - Paranoid Android

My bestest friends I haven't seen in over two weeks.

How to awkwardly survive your first gathering.

Playful, but it's all good in the right situation.

Fellatio...

The iToilet. Gives you the location of the nearest public restroom when in need.

I like that my Uncle was kind enough to put me on his plan so I don't have to pay for it. I don't like that people can reach me when I don't feel like talking, but I answer anyway because I feel like an ass if I don't.

I attended a gathering. I felt weird the entire time, but it was a good experience.

Really it's hard to pick just one from a gathering weekend.

A few times and those people have turned into some of my closest friends.

Dar Williams, Phantom Planet and other random bands I heart

Everyone. I am very bored today and missing people like crazy

Nothing really no one would listen

All the above

first try an figure out what I did that pissed them off then grovel bribe beg and plead for their forgiveness if I felt I was actually in the wrong.

facebook games for the phone. Just kidding. I really have no idea maybe little writing idea of the day

I can post on the TMF while at work and have my Yahoo messenger going all day

I got to be photographer for a very hot photo shoot and it was EPIC. I loved every moment and couldn't have asked for better models, friends, and situation. I loves you guys so hard core. I now have all these cool ideas on things to do if only I had people that lived closer that I could do shoots with. Any one want to volunteer?

Well, elbowing CrystalLight in the vajayjay and then hearing a minutes-long literal "vagina monologue" on the horrors I'd committed was by far the funniest thing this weekend. Heck, it's the funniest thing so far this year. :D

It has happened. It's a comfortable feeling, where any unease is nowhere to be found.

I am not enough of a music lover to have a clue. xD

Those I was so grumpy for on Sunday. I need to buy 'em dinner or something. And I really want to see them without being so blegh.

The Way of the Slinky.

Playful is very fun, and easy to do. No need to go hide in a room somewhere; you can have fun with it in the middle of a crowded room. At the same time, I've not had much sensual play, but I really do enjoy it when it happens. It's much harder to do, though.

I may have done such, so it's not so hypothetical. If I was in the wrong, and I usually am, I'd admit it, and apologize for the offense. You can't remove anger and hurt with gifts or false promises: you need deeds. I'd work my hardest to be good to my friend, and to try and deserve their kindness again.

An app that prevents people from trying to text me. It'll save them the trouble. :D

It is old. It doesn't have any of the bells and whistles everyone goes nuts over. Made in 2005, it was, and I intend to seek out a replacement battery so I can keep it going another five years. I suppose the only thing I dislike about it is that the battery is on its way out. I need to get a replacement, if one can be found.

There was much mental bad from this weekend, but I'll stick to good. I had to check out a book from SUNY Albany, and when returning from the library after the first failed attempt (closed), I trekked through the tunnels that connect all the SUNY buildings. I'm something of a architecture/infrastructure nerd, so that was fun. :)

-- Playing Catch-phrase with everyone and pwning Sean with Cassi. [[Even though he'll never admit it happened!]]

Yes. Absolutely. And so far it's been one of the most amazing things to ever happen to my life right now. :)

Jay, I hate you. lmfao.

K. My set-list would be:

-- Jeremy by Pearl Jam.

-- Die, Die my Darling by Metallica.

-- Call on me by Steve Winwood.

-- Bad Romance by Lady GaGa.

-- Champagne Supernova by Oasis.

-- Hungerstrike by Temple of the Dog.

-- Stupid Girl by Cold.

-- ANY song by Slipknot.

-- Phonebooth by Primitive Radio Gods

and

ELO -- Sweet Talkin' Woman.

Too many people. :(

I'd teach a class on explaining the best loopholes to confuse your 'Ler.

Playful with friends, intense and sensual with a lover.

Give them their space and then be completely open and honest when discussing the issue.

Guitar Hero. Hell yeah.

The QWERTY pad is the best part. I don't like how small it is though.

I experienced my first [[mostly]] non-tk scene and it was absolutely incredible. I can't even really describe how amazing it was..

When Classy asked God to take her away instead of her pwners when she got tickled...amazing what is said under hysterical circumstances

Absolutely, and it was incredible

Let's see..

Realign by Godsmack
I Stand Alone by Godsmack
Enter Sandman by Metallica
My Sacrifice by Creed
King of Kings by Motorhead
Who's Got my Back by Creed
Freedom Fighters by Creed
Ace of Spades by Motorhead
Line in the Sand by Motorhead
The Game by Motorhead

4.) Who do you really want to see right now? everyone, at NEST, but know that some won't be there:(

How to respect the wishes of the lee, and keep sessions from being too painful

playful/intense with friends, sensual/intense with my significant

the term let time heal all wounds fits best here

guitar hero, ftw

the fact it flips out and I can text much better than I used to

not exactly new, but the fact that the newbies are blending in much better in these gatherings is a testament on how truly we are not a group or clique but truly family...warms the cockles of my heart:D

1.) 3.) You get to contribute ten songs to a new custom Guitar Hero [[or Rock Band]] set-list. What songs are you gonna pick?

-- Call on me by Steve Winwood.

I LOVE that song!!!! My sister and I were jamming to that the other day. Too funny!:happyhop:

What's New

5/12/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back