• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TMI Tuesday ~ 8/9/11 Tzar Edition

1) Have you ever had a nickname? Did you like it?

-Yes, a couple of times and I hated both.

2) What goes best with bread?

- Prosciutto, Provolone & Olive Oil.

3) Has the morality of your actions ever escaped you?

- No. Strong Catholic upbringing has always given me a moral view of my actions.

4) Have you ever been addicted to a substance?

- Yes. Nicotine.

5) You can visit one year in the past. You will be placed randomly in that year. What year do you pick and why?

- 1789, during the height of the Canadian fur trade.

6) Blowjob/gone down on, or handjob/fingers. Which do you prefer and why?

- Handjob/fingers. The feel of a woman's fingernails is total ecstasy.

7) You are approached in a public place by a game show host. Said host starts to offer you cash to strip. At what denomination do you get
naked for the cameras?

- $5K for everyone to see my creepy old-guy body.

8) What are your feelings about driving? Like it? Hate it? Tolerate it? Why?

-I use it as needed. Traffic congestion, idiot drivers, parking, none are worth the stress anymore.

9) What was the last piece of technology that you saw that made you go "cool!"

- The current advances in computer technology that give us new horizons to run toward.

10) Earth, Fire, Water, Air, which do you most identify with?

- Fire. It provides energy, warmth and cleansing in the most primal way.

Bonus picture question: Post an image that best shows your definition of "Want".[/QUOTE]

Attachments

• 1968 Charger 03.jpg
    1968 Charger 03.jpg
    207.5 KB · Views: 3
always wondered what this was... now i know :p here goes nothin lol:

tons: manda panda (its a family name ugh lol), manda, mandy, manderz, y'know the typical.... cant say i mind them :)

depends, with pasta? butter.... in general? peanut butter!

doesn't it everyone at some point in time or another?

never, and never plan to be either

5) You can visit one year in the past. You will be placed randomly in that year. What year do you pick and why?

yikes.... based on it being 'random' ... i'd have to say 2003- senior year, fun filled... and Dad was still alive :(

geeez...... dont really have a preference to be honest

7) You are approached in a public place by a game show host. Said host starts to offer you cash to strip. At what denomination do you get naked for the cameras?

i dont..... for no amount of money (seriously... i wouldnt be able to)

well, i've driven cross country a few times, so i guess i dont hate it :) it can be cool to see the sights if you stop to appreciate them!

hmmmmmm...... uhm....... since i've been looking at ebooks, thatd have to be the sony e-reader

i've been told, water lol

Bonus picture question: Post an image that best shows your definition of "Want".

i WANT him home so we can get back to the things we love :)

073100951433[00].jpg

I love nicknames, and I have loved most of the ones I've had. My first name isn't exactly easy to come up with a nickname for, so when someone gives me one, it's nice :)

Diamonds :jester:.

Maybe. There have been times I've gotten down on someone else's level in arguments and said equally mean things. I consider that letting my morals escape me a bit :). Aside from that, no.

Nicotine.

Maybe 1925. Just about any year in the 1920s would do fine, before the Depression. I'd just want to see what the music and art scene was like in person. I love the music of that era.

Well :blush:. The first, although I am more shy about receiving than giving.

7) You are approached in a public place by a game show host. Said host starts to offer you cash to strip. At what denomination do you get naked for the cameras?

1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000...and I want that all in $5's :jester:

Driving is fine. I have fears about it because you can't control what someone else does with their car. I've only been in accidents where the other person was being careless.

My netbook. It's a tiny computer I can fit in my purse, that's pretty cool :).

Water.

Bonus picture question: Post an image that best shows your definition of "Want".

I don't know what I want at the moment :jester:

Mona works well :) Yeah, I like it.

Peanut butter + Jelly = PBJ! <3

Yep

Caffeine - Coffee is the bomb

Pass.

Well, I don't have a preference for which I give. For receiving, I'd choose fingers mostly because it's easier/more effective and oral normally tickles more :p

None, not gonna happen

Love it! :) I spend a lot of time in my car so I make sure I have a great soundsystem.

E-reader/Nook

Earth - I consider myself pretty grounded. My astrological sign is water, which is not me at all

I've had my share , but the one that stands out the most is Uncle Bob.

Tomato sauce , mozzarella cheese , & pepperoni.

Mmhmm. Sure. I can become Capt. Oblivious from time to time.

Is cheesecake a substance?

1955 ... so I can see if Back to the Future got it right.

Surprise me.

If the public place is a church , then I'm droppin' trou for free.

I really enjoy driving. It gives me a good excuse to yell at other people.

Web-shooters.

Earth.

TL8-4y.jpg

Hmmm. yes..

Anything that goes well with lettuce

My sig pic can answer for it.

Coffee

Unless I need something, then will it never cross my mind now.

It will depend on the mood.

His first born’s head…

As time goes by, one prefers to be the backseat driver. It's better.

A complicated app.

Fire

attachment.php

I have a nickname and I think it's pretty cool

PB&J

Once in a while

If weed is a substance.....then Yes

1967 We had a great summer that year as kids.

Handjob while I am tickling the wife's feet.

One Million Dollars.

I enjoy driving. I LOVE to drive in Manhattan. It's the only place I know of that you can drive that way and NOT feel like an asshole.

I get e-mails from my car if the tire is low...that's pretty cool.

Earth. I am a gardener and I enjoy playing in the dirt.

I've had a few, none of them have ever bothered me...But Tinkerbell is still the only one that seems to have stuck with certain people.

Natural peanut butter & FRESH, HOMEMADE Jam. *Omnomnom* :drool:

Yeah...I try NOT to let this happen though...I think to damn much to begin with.

Caffeine and Sugar...Broken BOTH of them. :dancingbanana:

...I really don't know. I don't want to go back into my OWN past...everything happens for a reason...But if it were a truly ANY year...I still really don't know...

All of the above? Lol. I need to work on my own lack of skills though...:lick:

Hell's to the No Thanks...MAYBE if you had at LEAST 10 million laying around...

I don't mind it. I like it sometimes. I just don't like dealing with the other jackasses on the road...

Oh jeeze, I don't remember...

Water...I'm emotional but strong. And I tend to "go with the flow" of things more often than not.

Bonus picture question: Post an image that best shows your definition of "Want"

Ummmmmmmm...Don't have one. Unfortunately.

I've had a few. Nothing overly ground-breaking that I really cared about. I think the one I liked the most was on my first deployment, when my buddies called me Ol' Crazy Eyes.

Garlic! :D

I'm not certain of the scope of this question, but I'll do my best to answer it and say I don't believe that I've ever done anything that I'VE ever felt really guilty about, afterwards, even if others felt that I should have. I've looked at my actions logically, and found them to be justified.

Caffeine. I still am. Also, is the internet a substance?

I'd love to see the events of some of histories mysteries, such as the JFK murder, but the random point in the year thing would make it difficult--ooohhh, I know! I'd love to go back and see the truth behind the Coral Castle. For those curious, you can see more about it at the video below:

<object width="640" height="390"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/jqyH8ueCAsY&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/jqyH8ueCAsY&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></embed></object>

Basically, sometime early in the 20th century, an immigrant built this entire castle in Florida, out of limestone, without the heavy equipment needed to move large objects. He did it over the course of a year, in secret, never showing curious passerby how he worked. Some hypothesize that he used some form of telekinesis, or somehow utilized the Earth's own magnetic field to aid him. I'd love to learn the secret! :shock:

For receiving, I'd sooner take a blowjob. A bad handjob can be uncoordinated and downright painful, but a bad blowjob is still a blowjob. For giving, I use a combination of going down and using fingers.

Okay, first question: Is this actually FOR a game show? :D Seriously, though, the amount of money would depend on a variety of factors. I've got no problem displaying myself nude. However, I'm not the most animated person, so if they wanted me to engage in silly antics or dance while nude, I'd require quite a bit more money--maybe the 6-figure range, because I don't do those things.

I tolerate it, but fortunately, I don't have to do it for work, anymore. If I had to drive at work, I'd lose my mind, and waste quite a bit of money on Advil. I have grown more patient with driving over the past few years, though. A combination of using the Smith keys, cruise control, and not caring about, or comparing myself to the other drivers on the road has really alleviated a lot of the stress I was feeling. I've even found myself smiling and waving at other drivers who made mistakes that would have had me fuming in the past.

I think it's pretty cool that anybody with a smartphone can accept credit card payments, now. Pretty cool, but also questionable and suspect... :sherlock:

Water. My moods are deep, and shift like the vast oceans. I also adapt and shift to accommodate my circumstances.

30981917ba2018626a0acfac7eaf84a0.gif
Captain Picard wants a sammich. :D

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back