• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

To bay a video!

Pit

Êòî-íèáóäü çäåñü ãîâîðèò ïî-ðóññêè? ß õî÷ó êóïèòü âèäåî ñ ùåêîòêîé. Êàê ýòî ñäåëàòü? Ïîìîãèòå. Ïëîõî ãîâîðþ ïî àíãëèéñêè.

i'll just turn on my trusty translator and see what that says.....ahhh it says "sorry i have posted in the wrong area..however all the vowels on my keybord seem to work"
have to love this new fangled technology..:D

Pit, do you by any chance speak English? If that's a Cyrillic font you're using (in order to communicate using your native Russian tongue), it's coming up on our computer screens as garbage characters. A lot of us are having difficulties understanding what you're trying to say, since most of us either don't speak Russian, or lack the Cyrillic font on our computers, or both.

The Rhythm Doctor

oh come on..

YOu know you guys can read that...really! It says something about caanu and eoi...ya i know...lame joke. whhahahahaha! :D

-Jedi:wow:

I want to bay a video with foot-tickling. How I can to do it, if I don't have a credit card. I can pay with live money. Maybe post? Please, answer me a simple words, because I bad read in english.

He can pay with "live" money? What's that, like chickens or camels or something? ;)

LEB

That's a good question. If you live outside the US and do not have a credit card, how can you buy a video?

Do you have to send an international money order? Because cash (or live money, as he puts it) is not a good option. If the cash gets lost, you do not have a way to get it back. The money order is a little better, but if it gets lost, you have to wait forever to get the money back.

I would rather have the option of using PayPal or Billpoint. It is faster and more secure. Even for transactions within the US.

Bye,

Knight Tickler

i think i saw jeff with mtp ask the question once...would anyone use paypal to buy videos over the net. i'm not sure what the responses were but maybe he is considering it...i'm thinking if you don't have a credit card or cant get a U.S. money order your only other option would be cash....i'm sure MTP and TC videos are reputable enuf to get you your order...as long as the mail gets it to them in the first place...other than that i can't think of any other place that sells videos that has any option other than credit card or money order.

Pit said:
I want to bay a video with foot-tickling. How I can to do it, if I don't have a credit card. I can pay with live money. Maybe post? Please, answer me a simple words, because I bad read in english.

Pit, email me at [email protected] and I will try to help you.

What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back