• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

To Jo : A Biting Tale f/f

Tortuga

Verified
The night was cold and lite up by the moon. The hour is slowly pushing to 3a.m. and she is still tossing about on the couch. Her mind frazzled with ideas, thoughts, and questions of unknown desires. The clock seems to be clicking even louder than usual. To clear her mind she decides to take a hot, steaming shower. Dressed in only her cotton panties, with her bare feet on the cold tile floor, she turns the water on to make the temperature just right. The water flows down the drain, she carefully climbs into the bathtub after removing her underwear, drenching herself underneath the showerhead. She leans her head back under the water, closing her eyes, letting the water drizzle along the curves and dimples of her face. She’s taking slow deep breaths, easing the steam into her lungs. Suddenly she opens her eyes to a hand that is cupping over her mouth. To scared to move she looks over with the corner of her eyes and sees a stunning female figure.

I stood there in 8 inch black mary jame heels, black plaited short skirt, and a nice waist hugging red corset. My long auburn ringlets bushed over my shoulders, I sternly stare into her fearful eyes. I slowly remove my hand and offer it to help her out of the bathtub. My seductive stare intrigues her curiosity, she takes it. Slowly stepping out onto the cold floor, she never takes her eyes off of me. Standing there dripping and bare skinned, I walk behind her. Taking a towel off the rack beside me, I delicately pat her damp hair, and glide it along her shoulders. Dropping the towel on the floor, I glide my soft fingers along her milky skin, on the flesh of her neck. I then tenderly place a soft blindfold over her eyes, and take her hand into mine. Walking with me naively, I lead her to her own bedroom. I step away a few feet, just standing there watching her quietly. I can hear the inquisitiveness in her breathing, wondering what is to happen next. Without warning, I walk up to her swiftly, sliding my hand behind her neck and into her blonde locks. I grip a good hold on her hair and pull forcefully. She make an unexpected moan, clinching her teeth to the minor pain. Pulling her by her hair I slam her against the nearest wall, leaning in and gliding my soft lips along her collarbone. Trailing my lips lower to her soft pale breasts, I gently grab her nipple with my lips. She shivers with excitement, clawing her hands to the wall. I then softly wrap her nipple with my teeth, slowly and lightly tugging on her firm nipple. I stop, gripping her hair harder, I pull her from the wall and shove her onto the floor. I climb on top of her and straddle her hips. She’s breathing more heavily now. Anxious? Or Scared? I skim my fingers along her arms, forcing her to goose bump. I grab her by the wrists and push them up over her head. I lay on top of her, sympathetically running my fingers through her hair, her breathing slows down now. She lays there quietly, I gaze at her slender neck. Unable to resist, I clench onto her hair again, forcing her head to the side, I sink my teeth into her flesh. She moans loudly, making me bite deeper. I stop, gliding my lips around the teeth marks, baring my teeth on her neck here and there, testing her reactions. She laid lifeless, moaning softly. I lean up, letting my lips touch her ear lobe, I whisper… “5.…4.…3...” The lower the numbers got, the more she moaned, “2.….”, there was a long pause, her breathing became heavy, she dug her nails into the carpet; “…1...” I sink my teeth again into her flesh, biting down, the taste of her skin flavors into my mouth. I dig in deeper, I listen to her pleasurable screams and moans as if they were melodies. I can feel her body quivering underneath me, I stop. Gently rubbing my fingers over the bite marks of her tender neck, she lays there calmly. I slowly pull the blindfold off her eyes, her eyes are still closed, with petite tears escaping her lashes…..

She finally opens her eyes, but really awakens. She finds herself still laying down on the couch. She looks around the room puzzled. Was she dreaming? She gets up, and walks to the bathroom and turns on the water in the tub. While the water runs hot, she walks on the cold tile floor to the sink. Grabbing her toothbrush, she wipes the steam off the mirror. Staring into the mirror, she notices her neck feels awfully sore. She turns her head, and sees bite marks all along her neck. She stares at herself blankly and comes to conclusion…

It was not a dream…

hmmm.. wow.. very hot, I want a dream like that but with a man

Holy shit.

That was ten kinds of fucking hot, honey. o_O

You're right. No crying. Just melting. :D

:redheart: :redheart:

holy shittake mushrooms and fried shrimp girl that's a hot story.

so that's what you stayed up last night doing huh?

It's faily short but the action does carry on to several places and opens up a lot of opportunities for some hot imagery, the shower, the wall (which sounds strangely familiar ;) ), the floor, and back to the couch. You must bite down hard girl.

my senses tells me this story needs some illustration ;)

What's New

5/12/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back