• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

to MistressMia and other long hair ticklers ...

TressSlave

TMF Novice
Hi all -- I'm a new poster here and seeing Mistress Mia's offhand comment about a generously posted picture here made my head spin round ala Linda Blair in the Exorcist.

I was curious if there were other males out there who like nothing better than to be tickled mercilessly by female long hair. I know hair fetishes overall are pretty common -- but I was curious if any folks out there took it that step further?

Anywho -- I'm 33, male, East Coast like -- and would welcome correspondence -- this seems like a fine place to post and I hope to be here for some while.

Happy Holidaze all!

Hello TressSlave,

Welcome to the forum, and I'm pleased to see you decided to unlurk and join us.

Myriads

As I've said many times before, tickling with long hair is one of my favorite things. It can tickle lightly like a feather and is best used on real sensitive areas: midsection, nipples, between the toes, on the butt, facial areas. Very erotic too.

Magic Touch has a couple videos that has hair tickling in it. Naomi & Dita is great. Not only is Dita deathly ticklish, Naomi has incredible long, reddish, silky hair that she uses quite a bit in the video. Also, the new tickler, Sabrina, used her hair, just the ends from braided pigtails, in her first video. Sabrina has great hair too and wears it down in the new one. (I love Asian hair in particularly) Cal Star had one, Tickling on the Net, that has a good, albeit short, hair tickling scene it it too. Anyone know of any others?

Thanks for posting and welcome to the forum.

Last edited:
Long hair ticklers and admirers ... thanks

thanks for the warm welcome and links all --- I look forward to talking to some of you soon ;)

Considering I have a hair fetish as well I would say it definitely adds to it. Nothing beats being tickled by a woman that has long, poofy, curly, wild hair!

tickled with mustache??

Hi there,Just wanted to add my .02 cents here about this thread..I am a female ticklee,tickler and I love being tickled on my feet by men who have mustaches :).BUt having said that,I also love being tickled on my feet by men Without mustaches as well that may tickle with their fingers,or other tickling tools :).

hmmm...tickling with my hair in a nice long braid....hmmmm ***the wheels are turning**** ;)

MistressMia said:
hmmm...tickling with my hair in a nice long braid....hmmmm ***the wheels are turning**** ;)

lol maybe you and Sabrina should have a contest to see who would be better at tickling a guy with your hair. I'll be happy to be the restrained, helpless, relentlessly tortured victim. Anything to get tickled by Sabrina. Hmm...but then..does she even tickle guys? Probably not, huh? darn.lol

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/1/2024
The final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now open. See the GFA forum for details!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back