• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

To my fellow writers.

duannewalton

2nd Level Red Feather
Have you ever shared your stories with people outside the tickling community? What was there response to them?

Just curious, that's all.:sherlock:

Lost to the Mainstream...

duanne,
I never seem to miss an opportunity to foist my fiction onto anyone IN the community who confesses to not having read any of mine. I'm inordinately proud of most of my efforts, and dearly love even the runts of the litter.
<p>
Ah, but, though I've been tempted now and then (particularly with my AVENGERS pastiche and my Stephanie & Simon romantic comedies, which I see as the most "mainstream"), I've never presented any of my tickling tales to someone who isn't a bird of a feather, so to speak.<p> Why? Well, it's certainly NOT because I'm ashamed of the stories. I see them as harmless fun, even the ones with more explicit sexual hi jinx.<br>No, I presume it's because--as I suspect is common in our circle--I'm SO habituated to keeping my tickling predilection and my public life distinct that I assume offering the story to someone outside would be like waving a feather-filled red flag about my erotic tastes. That's NOT something one casually does, even with an intimate friend, unless one has absolute faith in that person's broadmindedness and discretion.<p>
Or, maybe I'm just a weenie. And, who knows? Maybe my hesitancy is simply costing me the delightful surprise of someone unexpected asking me, "Hey, are YOU into tickling, too?" :omnomnom:

Last edited:
Back when I started publishing fetish fiction, the whole subject of me being a writer and the inevitable accompanying "so have you published anything?" question sometimes led me to telling curious acquaintances about my work - which, yes, was usually very ticklecentric. On the whole, these people always seemed to really like the idea of tickle-fetishism ("That's great - oh man, that is great!!") On the other hand, I always suspected they never quite "got" how passionate people could be about tickling...and I couldn't very well follow them around evangelizing. Then too, maybe I just hung out with a more liberal crowd back then...still, it was overall a positive experience, and I'm grateful for that.

C

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back