• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

to quick but to cute

pribyljr

TMF Regular
I was standing in the check out line the other day. There was this really cute blond twenty-something infront of me. She had one or two items in her hands and was looking at the magazines on the shelf. I think we all do that when we are bored.

Anyway...She had become distracted and the line had moved. So not intending on the reaction I recieved mind you. I poked her in the side to get her to move.

She jumped and smiled "Sorry was day dreaming...Oh yeah I am ticklish too."

We made some small talk as the line seemed to last forever and she had teased me that if it had been her feet getting the tickling that she would have been a jello-y mess.

I dont encourage poking strangers. i wouldnt want a stanger touching me.....unless it was a hot babe of course.

Yeah, I'd be a little creeped out if someone did that to me. But kudos, she didn't seem to mind! Shoulda got her name and/or number though... ;)

Well as luck would have it we ran into each other at a fast food place in the shopping center yesterday. She had smiled "I won't day dream this time."

She invited me to join her and we got our food and found a nice table outside. She sat down and put her feet up on the bench next to me. I was very distracted as she had nylons and sandel's like heels on. She did a lot of dangling and shoe play. During our lunch I found out she worked at an office park a block away and was almost always around.

My time came as she was playing her shoes (yes both) fell off and she just left her tam covered nylon soles teasing me. So when she was distracted looking for something in her purse I took the chance and lightly tickled her feet from heel to toes.

Her reaction was sweet. She twitched and curled her toes and shook her feet. She giggled "Ahh that tickles." She never moved her feet away. So I then began to pick spots on her feet to test reaction. She started to bite her lip but again kept her feet in reach. "Having fun with my feet." She tried to ask while giggling.

I replied "You seem to be having a good time."

"Yeah well it feels good. Except it is really beginning to tickle and I drank a big soda."

"So how about we continue tonite?"

She winked "Hoped you'd ask. Sure infact I have a great night planned."

hmm... interesting...

and i don't have a problem with poking strangers lol.. if they're not payin attention i poke them sometimes, just watch where you poke i guess.. i think side is okay, of course there are people that will have a problem with it, but there are others that don't care too much if you want to get their attention, now if you poke them for other reasons, they most definately will have a problem with that lol

Our night was incredible. We started off with going to her davorite fast food place. She stood ahead of me in-line (set-up). So I lightly and I mean lightly would poke or run my finger up her ribs and sides. She did a incredible job taking the torture and flinched or jumped ever so slightly. I also found a very sensitive spot by her lower ribs which produced cute little tehe giggles.

After dinner we took a walk on the beach. She wanted to playfully fight. So we did some pushing and wrestling. She tripped and fell on her butt. I grabbed her leg. She had jeans with really sheer white socks almost dress socks.

She pleaded "Oh no. not that....uhmmm...you win."

I slowly wiggled my free fingers toward her held foot. "Oh I can't pass this up."

She flirted "I'll atleast have a little protection. Underneath my sock is my nylon from work. Not sure I'll feel much with both on."

"Really. Well now I really need to do this." I took my fingers and tickled her sole and then under her toes.

She twitched and flexed her foot. Her reflexes where off the charts. She occasionally let out a giggle and stiffened up but was able to maintain composure. As I let her rest I began to remove her sock.

Her eyes grew wide "Oh god. Not that please....ah see I gotta pee....I need to feed the cat....I love you...."

I was shocked at the last thing almost distracted. She used it to hop up and playfully run to the car. She hopped up on the hood of the car and put her back on the windshield so she was reclining. She had her nylon only foot sticking out.

"I guess I can't avoid it. Plus you really do make it feel so damn good. Just take it easy on me or just pick me up and bury me in the sand and do your worst. Hey what about you. She jumped up with her fingers wiggling in a revengefull way.....

What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back