• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

To the hardcore gamer...

shiftdown

TMF Expert
Has anyone actually tryed or heard of anyone trying any of those workout programs that are supposed to get you in the shape of your favorite character? I myself am looking into looking like Sam Fisher. Any comments would be appreciated

I don't think I'll ever quite look like a female High Elf, but there's always hope.

Kidding.

Have two friends right now attempting to utilize such things. Male friend is trying to look like Barrett Wallace from Final Fantasy Seven (he has the face and the height for it, I mean he looks just like Barrett in the face, just younger). He is having a rough going with it though. Female friend is trying to look like Rayne from BloodRayne. I wish them both luck.

In your case I say go for it. If it's what you want, at least try.

Thanks, the worst thing that could happen is I get into better shape, right? :)

As much as I like gaming...I just wanna end up skinny with all the time I'm putting in the gym...

Has anyone actually tryed or heard of anyone trying any of those workout programs that are supposed to get you in the shape of your favorite character? I myself am looking into looking like Sam Fisher. Any comments would be appreciated

Join the Army, the Marines, or the Navy.

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back