• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

to tickle or not to tickle

ticklish_staci

just got a quick question for everyone...if during a session your lee says they're gonna pee themselves would you stop tickling them or just keep right on tickling them?...as for me personally I would probably stop and release them.

It's something many blurt out when they're being tickled, usually in repetition. I never take it very seriously and have never had someone go wee-wee during a tickle attack. If I thought there was a chance they actually would, I would stop. If it's the first thing out of their mouth - which is usually when you hear it - then there's probably no danger. If you've been tickling them for ten minutes, nonstop, then maybe it's time to give a break. In bondage scenarios, there's usually a safeword.

There's a distinction to just shreiking "You're gonna make me pee!" and "I've got to go pee."

Lastly, there is a subset of the community that is into tickling them 'till they pee. I don't know how many, probably not much, and I don't include myself in their number, but....other than those folks, I think most of us are going to say if we think there's a real danger, we'll relent.

Last edited:
There is no way I'd tickle my wife until she lost control of her bladder. I absolutely LOVE tickling her until she's a puddle of laughter but humiliating her isn't my thing at all. She's a vanilla that indulges my insanity LOL. Not gonna lie tho Stacie, fantasizing about you and my wife tickling each other's feet until you're both exhausted and close to losing control is a fun pastime LOL. But fantasies are just that.

it's icky----UNLESS not in my midst. If I see it in a clip, it adds to the ticklee's reaction authenticity on a visceral level (because if I think too hard, I realize the reactions can still be fake, and she just drank something before the shoot to ensure a pee-pee climax).

I would stop. I don't want to deal with the clean up or make the sub/lee clean it up.

Ive had a gf that sweat real bad if you tickled her but never pee herself and tes i kept going when she sweated

I would stop. Peeing yourself is gross anyway. I'm not into that kind of humiliation and i wouldn't want to embarrass my lee like that.

I’m definitely stopping, I don’t wanna embarrass them to that degree plus it gets messy lol

just got a quick question for everyone...if during a session your lee says they're gonna pee themselves would you stop tickling them or just keep right on tickling them?...as for me personally I would probably stop and release them.

That’s what safewords are for, bestie. But regardless, if the lee doesn’t want to pee themselves and the ler just keeps going despite not having been given the okay prior to the scene, that’s a huge dick move on the ler’s part. These kind of scenarios have to be negotiated beforehand as they’re very intense and so polarising.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back