• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tobin Can't Explain It! (A Fire Emblem Heroes ticklefic) M/M F/M */M

Lake Superior

TMF Regular
The silver-haired princess looked down at the small village from above and smiled. The black wings of her undead steed beating noiselessly. She looked down upon the hut and reached into the pack her mother had given her. Pulling from it a book, she let it fall to the ground beneath the front door before flying away having fulfilled her task. She looked forward to monitoring the results as she'd been assigned and pouted slightly at how she'd miss her favorite tickle-pet, Xander. Still the promise of a new one dulled the pain and as such she laughed while flying away at what was to come, it started as a giggle but by the end it was...

"I'm telling you, Tobin! It was a cackling witch! Last night streaking across the sky! It was too dark to see her but the wind DOESN'T sound like that!"

"Faye, you're being silly. You're just scared because of everything going on and because of it your imagining things. You don't have to worry about things like that here. We came back to the village because-HEY!"

Tobin's dismissal of his friend Faye's worries was cut off by the young villager tripping over something in the grass. He'd spent the day in Faye's home once more, staying over to help comfort her as needed over all their missing friends and she'd walked him home for the night out of worry. Yes he'd slept in her bed a few times but tonight he needed his bed to himself due to his own worries over things. That was where he'd stumbled over the book left for him in the night. Faye had helped him up stifling a chuckle of course and together the two of them had picked up the heavy book and brought it inside.

"It says its from Kliff," Faye said with concern checking a small tag hanging off. The writing concerned her as the dour bookworm she remembered would never dot his I's with a heart. Tobin however was more concerned with the title and how it didn't seem like the type of book their friend would read at all.

"Spooky Stories for Sensitive Soles?"

"They misspelled souls..."

Tobin opened the book and flipped through the pages, realizing it was done in an anthology style and that they were all "scary stories" about various kinds of Ghouls, Ghosts and Goblins that all had one thing on their minds.

"They're all about tickling..."

"Why would he send us this?! Tobin put it down!"

Tobin's eyes were already scanning a story about a silly clown who liked nothing more than to take ticklish boys underground with him. Faye shut the book and stopped him from reading the ending but it still stuck with him.

"This is somebody teasing us! They're laughing at us because of how Alm, Grey and Kliff are all gone! W-We need to get rid of this book an-and-"

Tobin didn't even let her finish throwing the book as hard as he could into the woods and breathing hard after doing it. Something that about that story had disturbed to the point where he was curling his toes in his shoes. Faye was scared too and so he decided to try and seem brave for her despite it.

---
"Your right, Faye. It's someone in the village with a really bad sense of humor having fun. Well, when I find out who it is then I'll show them how I have fun!"

"Tobin I think-I just need some time. Hmmph, they think its funny to laugh at Alm not being here. Well, I'll show them something funny!"

"Faye, you have a good night. First thing tomorrow I'm going to start asking some questions and we can-"

"Shut up, Tobin. I know, I know, I'm overreacting. You have a good night as well. We can talk more tomorrow, it's late and we both need sleep."

Faye didn't listen, instead looking worriedly in the direction he'd thrown the storybook. Tobin sighed before tapping her on the shoulder to get her attention. When that didn't work he went with something he knew would and skittered his fingers up the small of his friends back. Faye let out a gasp and turned away from Tobin sharply, glaring daggers at him in the gloom.

"Haha, sorry but you were a million miles away and I-OWWWW!!"

Faye hadn't even waited for Tobin to finish talking before raising one of her boots up and stomping right onto one off his feet. He'd doubled over in pain and she'd been on him like an animal, wrapping her arms around him and skittering his fingers across his chest.

"Fahahahaye! It was juhuhust a johoke!"

"Mmhmm, so's this, Toby. Think mines funnier though since your laughing so much."

Tobin tried to get out of Faye's grip but that just hiked his shirt up a bit and let her run a finger up the small of his own back. The man let out a squeal and fell to his hands and knees as she giggled at him. She put a boot on his butt and let it rest there while smiling.

"Serves you right, teasing me like that! Heehee, though I do feel a bit better now. Thanks, Tobin."

The panting redhead simply gave his friend a thumbs-up as he started to get back up.

"Your right, we'll feel better about this in the morning and I can't wait to get my hands on whoever did it. Bet it was that jerk Python, I'll get him..."

Faye's words trailed off as she walked away, leaving a still-blushing Tobin to get shakily to his feet. He dreamed of getting Faye's feet out of those boots and teaching them a lesson themselves, gently of course. He just thought she had such a cute laugh and the sight of the big floppy things excited him. He said he wanted to tickle them to himself all the time but a good few times she'd put them in his lap to tease and he'd been happy to just watch the toes flex as she waved them back and forth in boredom. Yes, he'd sneak a tickle in once in awhile but mainly because he knew she'd want revenge.

---
Tobin yawned as he kicked the door to his home shut behind him, not seeing something rustling in the grass out where he'd thrown the book. He changed from his regular clothes to prepare for bed still recalling Faye's "revenges" fondly. The day she'd jumped in the tub with him when he was scrubbing up was something he still couldn't believe had happened.

"Look at these cute little toe beans! Why I wonder who they belong too!"

"Fahahahaye! Pleeeheease! Nahahaht the tohohohes!"

She'd spent a solid twenty minutes then teasingly scrubbing away at his soapy toes until he'd admitted that they did in fact belong to her. There was no way she hadn't felt his manhood on her back but she'd just happily kept soaping up that foot and scrubbing it again and again. At a certain point she's stopped the teasy talk and had just generally be chatting with him while still running her fingers through his soapy digits.

"I'm sure Alm's fine! I just wish I could be with him is all or that we could be helping! I miss him so much Toby," all of this as she had one finger between two of his toes taking advantage of the slick skin to spin it along.

"Kehehehe! Cehehelica saahaid to wahahahit here Fahahaye! We're gooHOHOHOnna go gehehet him but weeehee need to be ready! Otherwihihihse we're gohohohna eehehend up chained up WIHIHIHTH HIHHIHM! FAAHAHAHYE STAHAHAHP!"

Faye had started pouting about half way through Tobin's speech knowing he was right. Rather than go for the Tried and True "Shut Up Tobin" she'd simply bit his big toe making him lose his mind. She'd realized from the amount of water his hysterics were getting everywhere that she'd have to stop and let him go but that had stuck with Tobin. Especially after she'd gifted him some oils for his skin that smelled of cherries. He knew she loved the taste of those so much and-

Tobin's recollections of his "friend" stopped as he puzzled for a second over whether he'd closed that door right before. Maybe he hadn't kicked hard enough? He pulled it shut before bending over to unbuckle his boots and change into some fresh socks for bed. It had been getting nippy out so he wanted some thick woolen ones to keep his tootsies nice and toasty in the bed. Blowing out the oil lamp he lay back and pulled the sheets over himself to settle in. Tobin was on his way to dreamland shortly after his head hit the pillow and like most people as dense as himself, slept quite soundly.

---
If Tobin could have seen the pair of arms stretching out from beneath his bed though he never would have slept again. With a grotesque sound like rubber being pulled taut they came from beneath the bed with horizontal stripes on their sleeves heading for the foot of the lad's bed. Tobin dreamt of Princess Altena having him rub her feet for her while the grotesque hands rolled up the sheets on his bed to his ankles. Their long fingers skittered over to Tobin's socked feet and began tender stroking up and down their warm soles. The pair of size 10's waved back and forth but the hands followed, constantly keeping one finger plunged into the warm wool of the socks. In his dream, Tobin chuckled as a jealous Gwendolyn teased his sole and whined about wanting her own big silly foot to get the Tobin touch like Altena.

The smile on the dreaming Tobin's face was ear to ear and somehow got bigger as the strange hands from beneath his bed started to give him his own massage, running his socked toes between their fingers and caressing their stems. In his sleep Tobin moaned at the feeling and enjoyed his dreams wherein the two women argued over who's feet Tobin should play with. Reality was stranger than his dreams though as the hands began to flutter their fingers up his arches, making the man chuckle. Tobin's dream changed in accordance to an upset Faye stumbling on him and his sultry big foots and tickling the feet of all three. Tobin giggled under his breath as the two other women held him by the arms and giggled into his chest while Faye's nails dug right into his soft arches. This is the part that excited him the most and a hill in the sheets formed because of it.

The hands let his socked feet be for a minute and instead extended up to start teasing that through the sheets with their wicked fingers. They ran a teasing trail down his stomach to start to swirl themselves on the head of Tobin's crotch as he squirmed in the bed. One hand used it's thumb and forefinger to hold the head of Tobin's cock still in a choke while the other hand brought a fingernail down and started swirling it around the opening. He whined like an animal at the feeling as in his dream, Faye had pressed the sole of her foot on there and was running it back and forth.

"Nnn...ahhhh...pl-pleeease F-Faye...I'm g-g-g-goohonna...nnnngghhh auuuuahh..."

A spot on Tobin's blanket darkened with the stain as he made his mess and the hands released his poor ticklish boy. They didn't stop though, instead going down and digging into the sheets to start roughly tickling beneath the sleepy heroes' balls. Tobin's back arched as every little drip in him was tickled out by the naughty hands until he'd made quite the sticky mess. Only once that was finished did the hand's retreat but not before one of them took a pen to the thick socks. Once their little message was complete they pulled the sheets back down to tuck in Tobin's socked feet and withdrew back into the shadows.

---
Tobin had never been more embarrassed, to the point where he planned to sneak out clean his nightclothes in the washing tub he and Faye shared. Coming down the stairs he'd seen her cleaning her clothes out there before and had waited in his home until she was finished for fear of having to explain the stains. She'd seen him at one point and after giving an awkward wave he'd been forced to sit and wait in his stained underclothes lest he make her suspicious. That was when he'd noticed the strange markings on his socks. He'd pulled his closer to see that somebody had drawn a happy face on the sole of it, with what seemed to be tears coming from the eyes. Tobin sat down in his easy chair and puzzled over it before pulling his other foot up to examine the writing on that one.

"...Happy foot?"

Something soft slipped over Tobin's eyes and was pulled tight quickly. When he reached up in a panic, he felt stong hands take his wrists and force them up above his head. His chair suddenly reclined back and forced him to lie back as he suddenly heard a breathy voice in his ear.

"Happy foot? Why let him hog it! Let's make you a happy-happy boy! Guh-huh~"

"What?! Wh-Who is that?! Le-EEEHEHEHEHEHll EEEEEAHAHAHA!"

Stretched as he was like this, Tobin was utterly helpless as strong hands dug right into stretched ribs and ran fingers right below the bones. They felt so unnatural and non-human but Tobin couldn't say a word about it due to his laughing so hard.

"GEEEHAHAHAHStahahahp! Whohoh ishihs thahaata EEEEHEEHEE!!"

"Tickle, tickle! Poor Happy Boy, Toby! So ticklish he'll die! Guh-huh~"

Tobin felt another hand seize his ankles and pin them down before another one pinched the material of his socks right above his big toes. For a split second Tobin, wondered how many people had gotten into his home.

"Tickle, tickle, tickle Toby tickles! He's so squirmy and fun I could tickle him forever! Guh-huh~ maybe I will!"

---
The hands now pressed their fingers into his ribs and raked up and down as Tobin screamed in laughter. They pressed on one side harder than the other and had Tobin wiggling just as they wanted in rhythm. If Tobin had been able to think about anything other than the hot breath in his ear he might have been able to think about the odd directed wiggling he was doing. The hot voice simply saying "TickleTobyTickleTobyTickleToby" over and over though was driving him wild though and as a result he wove his feet back and forth, making his socks slooooowly slip their way up his soles. The hands moved their way up to his pits and dug in as deep as they could making him arch his back and scream at the top of his lungs.

"NAHAHAHHAT mahahah piihihIHIHITS stahahahap PLEEEHEEEASE!"

Tobin's socks had revealed his heels and he could feel fingers wiggling near them, not quite touching but just displacing enough air to have him fearful. He tried to scrunch his toes defensively but that had the socks drag up to his arch and expose more sole.

"Guh-huh~ silly tickle Toby's taking his socks off but not these crusty undies he made a mess in? Such a tickly boy must be silly in the head! C'mere for the tickles you want so bad my giggly boy!"

The fingers in Tobin's pits went even deeper, to the point where his attacker could use them as handles and pull Tobin bodily further up the chair as he howled. This pulled his socks more and to the point where now the only thing keeping them on was his scrunched toes.

"Let them go, Tickly Toby! Lemme see those cute toe beans and we can have all kinds of fun tickling you silly and sticky Guh-huh~ tickle tickle toesies, I'm coming in after you!"

The threatening fingers slipped in under the socks and strumming back and forth along the tops of the desperate toes. The hands in his pits retreated and instead started rubbing up and down his sides as he twisted on the chair in ticklish agony.

"Gonnagetcha, gonnagetcha, gonnagetcha Toby toes! Tickle, tickle Guh-huh~"

A hand pressing into Tobin's crotch and running it's fingers up the side of his erect cock had Tobin's eyes bulge beneath the blindfold. He didn't even last a second after spilling another load, the socks slipping right away and exposing his shy feet. He tried to use one to cover the other but they were quickly attacked by what felt like-

"OHOHOHO MY MIHIHHLLA AHAHAHRE THOHOHOSE TOHOHOHONGUES?!?!"

"Taaaaasty Toooby, Guh-huh~"

"AHHAHHAHAHAHA! FAHAHAHAHYE SAHAHAHAVE MEEEEHEEE! NYAHAHAHAH! STAHAHAHP! AHAHAH'M GAHAHAHNNA-"

---
The blindfold fell away and Tobin tumbled out of the chair, sweaty and sticky. Panting he looked around for any sign of the gang who'd just tickled him crosseyed but saw an empty house. Laying there on the floor, Tobin quivered in fear at the thought of a gang of mad ticklers in his home waiting for him. A scream from outside got his attention and he ran to the window to check. The sight outside made him gasp in horror.

It was Faye, her laundry interrupted. Now her red face was inches away from the washing bucket due to a trio of crones on broomsticks who'd snapped her up. They'd grabbed her by her ankles and tied her tight in what seemed to be fancy silks. The result was that now Faye was mummfied from her shoulders to her ankles and helpless as the wicked witches ran their gnarled fingers all over her big helpless feet.

"Tohohohbin! Hahahahlp! Thehehey're gohohohnna tahahahke me awahahahy," she screamed to him. Tobin didn't even wipe away the still hot seed on his belly, running for the door to save his friend.

"Don't open the door Toby Toe-Beans! What's waiting out there for you isn't gonna be fun Guh-huh~"

The goofy voice echoed through Tobin's house and made his skin crawl but Tobin wasn't going to dissuaded. Wearing nothing but his still sticky undergarments he grabbed the handle of the door and threw it open. Only to freeze in place instantly at the sight. Right before the door was a humongous clown, big enough to block the way completely. He smiled at the fearful Tobin who couldn't even take his hand off the knob.

"Hehe, hey there Ticklish Toby. I warned youuuuu. Now we're gonna have so much fun Guh-huh~"

Tobin was quivering in fear as the massive clown entered his home, having to stoop to fit through the door. His giant fingers played with the material of Tobin's night shirt before pulling it up over his head and exposing his soft and spongy belly. Tobin couldn't see very well due to the shirt over his face but could feel those big silly fingers as they rubbed all over his stomach.

---
"Guh-Huh~ Toby tum, Toby tum, Toby tum! Yum yum yum got the Toby tum!"

The hands ran up and down Tobin's chest and so when a tongue came out of nowhere to lap up the side of Tobin's stomach, the surprise of it made him shriek. The hands jiggled Tobin's belly fat and started pushing up as another tongue came and started licking away at Tobin's stomach from the other side. Still, Tobin couldn't move instead forced to stand there and laugh into his nightshirt that had been pulled over his head. He couldn't see how many people were in here or what was going on with Faye who's mad laughter he could still hear.

"Yum, yum! That's some good Toby tum! Don't worry about out there! The nice ladies are showing your friend a good time! You and me are gonna stay in an make this place into our own personal fun house Tobin! Guh-huh~"

"Gahahahah whahahat is thihihihs?! Why cahahahn't I mohohohve?! Fahahahaye I'm coming!"

The hands traveled up and pair of rubbery fingers began tickling the undersides of Tobin's nipples. Teasing the sensitive litte nubs as the unseeing victim quivered. Tobin was sweating with the effort of trying to pull away but whatever was at play had him unable to move from that spot. This meant that the pair of tongues at his belly were free to lick all over him and one even plunged into his navel making him shriek like a child.

"NYEEEEHEHEHEHA Nohohoho!"

The tongue slurped about in Tobin's belly button as he screamed into the shirt. He was sweating at this point due to the exertion of the tickle torture and also from how hard he was straining in just trying to move from this spot. The hands started to squeeze his nipples and run them between their fingers,causing to interrupt his hysterical begging with a primal-

"NnmuuuuUUAAAHHMILLA!"

---
Tobin fell to his rear, coated in shiny sweat and with another stream of his own white shame running down his inner thigh from under his boxers. He pulled his shirt down, expecting to see his horrible torturer but instead the doorway was clear shot to his friend Faye and the three witches. Her face was bright pink at this point as the hag's had propped her big soles up and were cackling as they swept their broomstick's bristles back and forth along the upturned feet. She screamed in ticklish agony with each sweep and the witches laughed along as they teased her with names such as "Giggly Princess Bigfoot", " Titanic Tickle Toes" and "Our New Favorite". Tobin rushed out to save her in only his undergarments and sweat soaked night shirt, getting the hags attention. The three laughed and each pulled a silly-looking white glove from in their cloak. All three witches hurled the gloves toward him and Tobin watched as they came alive in mid-air and advanced on him with wiggling fingers.

Tobin tried to swat the hands away but they easily avoided his panicked flailing and soon a pair of artificial fingers had gotten to his ears. Cue their teasy touches, stroking away at the insides of his ears and giving the backs of them light little scratches. They twiddled his lobes and flicked away at his cheeks occasionally to keep him spasming. The worst though was the third hand, Tobin was petrified of it. While the other two played with his ears and kept him stumbling, that one followed like a predator. When Tobin fell onto his back and spread his legs wide for a second, it pounced. The feeling of the third hand taking a handful of his inner thigh made Tobin scream.

The way it started skittering those fingers up the leg though had him gasping. He tried to slap it off himself but the other two hands just zipped down to invade his adorable ginger pits, squeezing away at the musculature in there. This forced Tobin to clap his arms down to his sides in an attempt to protect his pits from the gloves. Not only did this not work but it trapped the rubbery fingers in there and allowed them to vibrate away, making Tobin continue to laugh.
The third hand had crawled it's way up and was now lightly spider-tickling Tobin's balls through his underwear. All the stimulation was too much and Tobin found himself unable to stand. The witches cackled as they now took turns running the bristles of their brooms on Tobin and Faye's helpless feet.

"Hehehe, what a find girls! Not only a cute bigfooted girl but her handsome beau as well! Why I can't bear to break them up, so we'll just have to take both of them away and suck on their toes while they go mad!"

---
Tobin swallowed in fear but suddenly felt a big hand grab him by the back of his shirt. Before he knew it he wasgetting dragged back across the grass towards the front door of his house. The witches cackled about the boy's exit and he heard them say something about "Letting others have their fun" before turning back to Faye's big helpless feet. Tobin was across the threshold and back in his parlor when the door slammed shut. The hand let him go and Tobin scrambled to his feet to try and run but found the door locked tight.

"Where ya going, Toby? Let your friend have a good witching good time out there! Let's you and me clown around in here Guh-huh~"

Tobin couldn't tell where the voice was coming from and spun about in fear looking for it. That's when he saw the pair of hands coming for him. They'd extended around the corner on long and silly-looking arms, slithering toward him wiggly-fingered snakes. Tobin backed up in fear as they advanced and eventually took off running to get away. The hands successfully corralled him into the living room before he lost track of them.

"This is ridiculous! I need to get out there and save Faye!....W-Wouldn't mind getting saved myself though..."

More than anything, Tobin felt defenseless having far too much skin out for any kind of ghoulish tickle fingers to play with. So when he stumbled on a pair of socks, he wasn't going to overthink it. Instead quickly pulling one on over his recently toyed with size 10 foot. He heard breathy giggling and tightened up instinctively. That damn voice echoed through his house again and laughed.

"Oooohoo! What's this? Why I was just staying here in my comfy wool house and look what comes to me!'

---
Tobin's eyes went wide and he reached to rip the sock off but it was too late. He felt that same rubbery hand close around his foot and there was soon a finger making lazy shape on the pad of his big toe.

"What's your name my grumpy new friend? Huh? Let's be the best of friends Guh-huh~"

Tobin tried to pull the sock off but suddenly found it so tight against his skin that he couldn't get his fingers between them! He kicked his leg in desperation as the finger trailed down his toe and started doing circles on the ball of his foot. He scrunched his toes defensively at the feeling and heard a delighted squeal.

"That's so cute! Woooow ny new friend is so cuuuute! C'mere cutie, lemme get a taste! Guh-huh~"

A tongue again, this time though decidely non human feeling, traveled along the tops of Tobin's scrunched toes. He bit his lip and balled his fists, trying to ride it out but the kiss on his little toe started it.

"Pfffft...kn-knock it off!"

Tobin kicked his leg, trying to shake his foot out of...where ever it was. Instead though, he drew the ire of whoever had it. Tobin let out a fearful squeal as a pair of hands seized his awol tootsie. Thumbs hooked his big and little toe, forcing them back and leaving the three middle digits helpless. That tongue came back and lapped back and forth at Tobin's soft heel.

"Gaahahaha geheheht ahahaff!"

"Sooooo good! My friend is soooo sweet!"

The tongue traveled up the foot and painted it with warm drool as Tobin pulled desperately at the sock while cackling.

"Stahahahp! Stahahahap ihihit! Thahaht feeeheels so gross!!"

"Awww I'm sorry friend! I got a bit too excited and now your are all wet! Lemme try and get some of that off Guh-huh~"

---
A pair of fingers pressed into Tobin's heel making his eyes bulge. They started flicking back and forth in a half-hearted attempt to wipe away the drool slick left behind. Rather than help much though they instead had Tobin pounding his fists in frustration.

"Gahahahah! Stahahahp! Geheheht ahahaff! Lehehehet thahahat goooooo! Nehehehehe!"

The fingers glid so smoothly on Tobin's slicked-up sole that when the goofy voice remarked on his foot being made for this it was hard for Tobin to argue. Well, that and the fact that Tobin was currently ugly snorting due to laughing so hard. He tried to stand up as if he could run away from this but fell back onto his butt as something sharp was jabbed into his heel. Tobin kicked his leg in fear as a fork started a winding journey up his foot while weaving about like a sloppy drunk.

Tobin howled and scooted back on his butt across the floor trying as if this could get his foot away from it. It stayed in that damn sock though and whatever was going on continued, unabated. A mouth pressed into his arch and sharp teeth started to nibble their way up and down his foot as he tried to stand up again.

"Nahahah! Whahahahat is gohohohoing on?! Stahahap! Pleeeeheeease," he pleaded as he sank back to his knees, before falling onto his hands as well. His assailant started nibbling a path up to his toes as a teary-eyed Tobin banged his fist on the ground in frustration at the feelings. His already stained were already starting to bulge and without thinking, pulled them down. His red-fuzzed cock popped out, already ready to go once more despite the aches.

"Hoohoohoo~ Well look at eager Toby! He's really liking this, isn't he? Hehe, such a dirty boy! I loooove dirty boys! Especially how they taste Guh-huh~"

A mouth closed around Tobin's middle three toes and started sucking on the helpless digits, greedily. The thing that really made Tobin lose it though was something fleshy and wet poking to his heel and stroking up and down. He knew it wasn't a tongue, it was too big to be a finger or a knuckle. When it pushed up into his toes though he knew it exactly what it was.

---
"A peeeeheeheeenis?! Nohohohoooo," Tobin squealed as his own started to glisten again. Wherever his poor foot was, that penis was sliding up and down his captive sole and twirling its head in his tired arch. Tobin put his head in his hands the voice echoed through his home and teased him.

"Oooh Mr. Happy Foot loves it and I think Toby does too~ Look at him, can't keep his hands off himself! Such a dirty boy can't possibly be attached to this sweet and innocent foot!"

Tobin's hand was indeed around his member as something about the teasing words and rough treatment had him dry in the mouth. His hand went up and down in synch with the feeling of the cock slipping up his own foot. When it got between his toes and started using them to rub against it, he went face-down to floor and started to whine as another defeat dribbled out of him. He could feel matching stickiness between his own toes and sank to the floor in exhaustion. He wiggled his sticky toes curiously for a full minute before it dawned on him.

He hadn't been touched or teased for a minute or two and so when he reached down hesitantly it was with great surprise he was able to peel the squishy sock off his foot. He frowned at the sticky seed all over his foot but eventually was able to stand up, wincing a bit as he felt the semen go between his toes. He looked toward his front door again and thought about fleeing out it but saw wiggly fingers poking around the corner and thought better of it. Squealing from outside brought Tobin to the window and he saw what had become of Faye.

---
His childhood friend had been disrobed of her top and now two of the witches were using paintbrushes to draw sinister-looking runes on the bare skin of Faye's breasts. She thrashed from side to side as they did so but couldn't really go anywhere due to the wrappings on her, keeping her seated there in the grass. The third witch lay on her...wait his?! Tobin's eyes went wide as he recognized the green hair and realized that it was in fact his friend Alm! The corrupted young lord buried his face in Faye's big feet and nibbled his way up and down the skin as Faye laughed into the gag the others had forced on her. Tobin recognized the dark and pale complexions of the other two witches and realized they were in fact his own friends Gray and Kliff!

He had to save everyone! So Tobin took off running towards the back door of his home, hoping to get around whatever was at the front. It opened up easily but to Tobin's shock, there was nothing outside. Not even a world! Just endless blackness from his backstep seeming to stretch on infinitely. A hard shove to Tobin's back had him stumble outside and he heard the door slam shut behind him. He struggled to get his balance there on the step lest he tumble off into what seemed to be endless nothing. A pair of silly fingers walking up the small of his back though had Tobin unable to stay up and he fell forward off into the darkness.

Tobin wasn't sure what he'd expected but falling into a cushioned seat hadn't been it. The darkness rushed in around him and soon had enclosed around his neck. He was trapped there with his head above what seemed to be a sea of blackness and his body trapped in that chair. He pushed on the darkness with his hands but found it shockingly solid. Scared of how he couldn't see his body at all, Tobin let out a yelp when hands seized his wrists and guided them down into a pair of clamps on the chair that kept them there, nice and secure. He struggled in fear until a big pair of gloved hands covered his eyes teasingly.

---
"Guess who, Toby, poo~"

Tobin pulled frantically trying to get away but he was stuck here with his head sticking out of the dark ground as if he'd been buried. He couldn't do a thing about the hands running fingers along his forehead or even turn to see their owner! He was completely helpless and started to shake in fear because of it. His captor noticed that and so the hands started patting his head, almost reassuringly.

"Poor boy! Are you scared? No, no no! Don't be scared my ticklish freind! Only smiles!"

The fat and silly finngers started to tickle right beneath Tobin's nose. He tried to turn away but with his limited movement, they were able to follow him easily. Soon enough Tobin felt it starting to build up, that feeling of pressure that the finger was stimulating.

"Nononono! Ehehehehee stahahap! Let me-ahhh Let me-ahhhhh STAAAH-nnnneAaaahh"

The big finger suddenly slid in under his nose and the pressure relieved the tiniest bit. While he calmed down the other hand started rubbing his cheek calmingly.

"There, there. Poor tired boy! Is that little button nose sensitive? Why do the tickle, tickles make it run? Guh-huh~"

The hands stopped coddling and attacked again, this time one teased the underside of Tobin's nostrils while the other tickled away right at the bridge of his nose. He tried to hold it in but again that pressure started to build up quickly, in the back of his throat and bubbling up.

"Ahhhh-AHHHHH-Nohoho-AHHHH-FMMFNFTPPPPH!!"

It had ripped through him quickly, the sneeze that his captor had coaxed out of him. Still right as it was about to explode out of him, the hands had clapped over his nose and mouth. As a result, Tobin had sneezed right into them, letting most of the pressure out through his ears. The surprise of it had left him dazed and so when the fingers had come right back to tickling his nose, they found it quite easy to get him back to that level.

"Give us another! Silly Toby gooooo BOOM~"

"Aaaaaah-AHHHH-FTPPPHNHNN!?"

The sneeze came harder this time and again, the hands covered his nose and mouth to make it blow back on him. Left with a ringing in his ears, Tobin could only groan as he felt the hands wipe themselves in his hair before coming right back for it.

"Again!"

"Ahhh-FtnngnhHMM"

"Guh-huh~ Again!"

"AHHH-phhthtmnn?!"

"Again?"

"No more pleee-AAAHH-FTGRHHHM!"

"Ohhh, poor boy! Maybe a break?"

"Hah...haa...yeeeesh..."

"Just kidding! Again! Guh-huh~"

"FMMMMgthtt!? Nhhaa...."

Tobin's teary eyes had eventually fluttered closed, falling victim to the humiliating end of sneezing and laughing himself into unconsciousness.

---
When they opened again, he was back in his home. Sat in his own chair with his feet kicked up. If it hadn't been for all the silly phrase, lipstick marks and targets scribbled all over his naked body he could have chalked it all up to a bad dream. Instead, he was forced to blush as he read the notes. "SQUEAL DIALS" was written around both his nipples while the circle around of his ribs reading "BEST CUT" made him thankful he'd been out of it when this testing had taken place. He groaned at seeing the mess of his sticky crotch, not even recalling cumming again, but also not appreciating "SPLASH ZONE" is written there.

It was then that Tobin realized his chair had been moved over to the window. It had grown quite foggy outside now to the point where he couldn't see the rest of the village. What he could see though was the faint fire before his home and the cauldron that had been set atop it. Faye sat in the massive cauldron which stood tall enough to be up to the girl's shoulders. Tobin had to assume she was sitting on something in the water in there as Alm (still wearing his witch hat of course) sat in there with her and he knew his friend was shorter than the girl. Faye was made to squirm as her green-headed crush nibbled away at her ears while sitting behind her. Occasionally she would pull away in a manner that suggested that deep in the cauldron, Alm was also tickling away at her stomach.

Gray leaned lazily over the lip of the big cauldron and used one of the paint brushes from earlier to tickle, tickle Faye's neck, and whenever they breached the surface of the water, the tops of her breasts as well. Down at the bottom, Kliff sat cross-legged in the grass. The bookworm's face was buried in the big foot sticking out of a watertight cuff in the cauldron's bottom. He was running his tongue up and down the foot and clearly having himself a great time, with his witch hat pulled down to hide his blush. The other foot poked out the other side and Tobin saw the fire licking at the soft skin. He now realized that the fire was actually, colored paper being blown by a little device beneath the cauldron. Still, the paper was quite soft and so when it stroked up and down Faye's helpless foot she would put her face into the water and cause many bubbles to come up as she screamed.

She looked up and saw Tobin watching from his chair and he saw the anger in her eyes. Tobin tried to sit up, meaning to help her but a pair of hands grabbed shot up from the gloom and encircled his waist to buckle him in. He tried to look at who was doing this but another hand crept from over his shoulder. It extended an unnatural length until it was in the "Splash Zone" and could wrap itself around the tired penis there. Slowly it began to stroke the length and Tobin was confused by the game. He was too tired to swat it away and at first, he wondered why it was doing so for him.

---
It wasn't until he looked up and saw Faye through the window peering at him with one teary eye open that he realized it's game. To her, it probably looked like her friend was sitting here stroking himself at the sight of her torment. He sat up quickly and squirmed out of its grip running to again try the door. He stopped dead though as the door was gone replaced with a hallway. Instead of the outside of his home now it led to a dingy room with only one light. That light illuminated a pair of ankle stocks surrounded by more hairbrushes than Tobin had ever seen. Tobin swallowed hard as a massive clown stepped out of the shadows in that room and pointed at the stocks with one long finger before speaking.

"You?"

Tobin ran faster than he knew he could, heading for the back door of his home again and never looking back at the clown but hearing it laugh. He threw open the back door and found that the endless black was gone at least. Though what should be there still wasn't, instead it was a long hallway that stretched down farther than Tobin could see. The walls were dingy and dirty but spaced evenly down them was one feature. Rows on rows of men's feet stuck out and wiggled nervously. Big handsome ones he recognized as belonging to Michalis, Hrid, and Seth. Little nervous ones he knew belong to Ronan, Boey, and Roy. His eyes lingered on the gorgeous ones belonging to Linhardt, Oscar, and Henry while the long ones of Eliwood, Jeritza, and Rolf also got his attention. Nameplates below each one listing them and even a picture of each man with a silly grin also identified them. Even a little hook next to each pair with the discarded footwear of the victim (One had a pair of feathers on a string belonging to Corrin of course).

Something hanging from the ceiling though did seem odd. He stared at it for awhile and saw letters but couldn't quite make them out until it suddenly lit up. The command on it read "LAUGH" and Tobin watched as the same hands that had been haunting him all night slowly came down from the ceiling, a pair for each set of feet. They dug into the soles, toes, arches, and wherever else as well to oblige, and soon the hallway was filled with all kinds of laughter. Tobin saw an empty pair of holes in the wall that had his name on it as well as his missing boots. The hands that came down from that place were coming right at him when he slammed the door shut.

---
The fingers were poking out under the door frame as Tobin ran once again. This time the massive clown was coming out of the front door reaching for him while laughing.

"Who's gonna get your belly? Gonna chew on that baby fat like bubblegum! Guh-huh~"

The monster almost got him when Tobin went sprinting up the stairs, thinking of a window in his room he could potentially go out. He didn't see the step that had been angled though and so when his barefoot slid on it to get stuck between the banisters he could only scream. He tried to pull his foot free but couldn't get it out. All he could do was tremble as the massive clown walked over to his trapped foot. He was about halfway up the stairs when he got stuck but the sheer size of the monster meant his foot was right at head height for it.

"Well hello there! Why if it isn't Dandelion's old pal Mr. Happy Foot! Lemme see a smile!"

A finger went up Tobin's sole and despite himself, he let out a rather embarrassing squeal.

"Guh-huh~! There's the smile! I missed you so much old buddy old pal! Nobody gives Dandy Ol' Lion a laugh like his pal Mr. Happy Foot! I can tell the worst possible jokes and you'll laugh like a madman! Oooh I got a good one! Did ya hear I got fired from the Calendar Factory? All I did was take a day off!"

With that, a pair of massive red-painted lips pulled Tobin's big toe in and sharp teeth nibbled right on the pad of the poor toe.

"Nyooohohohooo stahahp! Leehehet goooohooo!"

"Guh-huh~ my buddy Happy Foot loves the joke! Why I love to tell them to him! Why your just so cute! I could eat you right up!"

The mouth got larger before Tobin's fearful eyes until it was big enough for the whole of his foot up to the arch to disappear into. The clown took a massive slurp with enough force to make Tobin's eyes roll back into his head as he fell back and laughed himself mad.

"Suff a good friend! *sluuuuuurp* coulf keef you phroever! *sluuurp!*"

Tobin's scrambling hands grabbed a picture from the wall. Previously it had been a group shot of himself, Faye and the others. He didn't know when it had been changed to a shot of all of them locked in a long set of stocks together, this very clown teasing all of their helpless feet. He didn't care though as he threw the picture at the monsters head and stunned it for a second. The giggling beast stumbled back, popping Tobin's foot out with a wet pop. Leaving Tobin free to use his other foot to kick out one of the banisters and free himself.

---
Tobin ran up the stairs and looked around in a panic before running into his bedroom. The window was open but a quick peek outside showed the clown waiting for him with open arms outside. He licked his lips and beckoned Tobin which made the villager go pale. He ran back to the door out of his bedroom more out of fear then a plan but on opening it found Dandelion there too.

"Hiya Toby! Gimme that belly!"

The clown barged in and sure enough fingers started skittering all over Tobin's stomach. He backed up as it advanced, trying to slap the hands away but when a finger got into his navel Tobin's knees gave out. He fell back onto the bed and the clown was quick to follow him down. Tobin's hands eventually ended up falling weakly to his sides as the clown's fingers got into his ribs.

"How many of these do you got there Toby? Let's play a game! If you can count along without any giggly interruptions Dandelion will let you go!"

Tobin couldn't answer. He'd taken his pillow and was pressing it down over his own face to muffle his screaming laughter.

"Ooooh that should be cheating but Dandelion's gonna allow it! He knows he's too good at this wants a challenge! One tickly Toby ribbie!"

The fingers dug right in and Tobin screamed into the pillow. The clownwas between his ribs and seemed almost like he wanted to scoop it out.

"Twooooo tickly Tobin ribbems!"

"Fmmfmfmfgh," Tobin screamed into the pillow. His back was arched but Dandelion fast had fingers back there tickling his spine as well until he went back to flat like a good boy.

"Ooooh this third rib....mmmm I can't help it!"

A wet spot started to form on Tobin's pillow, made from the wetness of his saliva and tears as Dandelion went facedown into the man's chest and started nibbling his way up and down the third rib with his sharp teeth.

"Mmm I do love Ribs! Needs some sauce though! I do like savory! Oooh, there's a squeeze bottle down here!"

Tobin's eyes rolled back into his head as what felt like a feather made of clouds started to tickle the slit of his cock. He couldn't see anything because of the pillow but the second a little cum came from the exhausted manhood, Dandelion had seized it and roughly jerked more out with pumps. All the villager could do was lay back like a doll and pull the pillow tighter as Dandelion then smeared the jizzum over the next rib on the other side before again going in with his maddening nibbles.

"Mmmmm! Now that's the baby-back I loooove! Guh-huh! Know what that is?"

Tobin's wrists were grabbed and he was forced up into a sitting position. The pillow fell away as all ten fingers were forced into the clown's mouth. He shook his head and tried to beg for mercy but instead-

---
*SLUUUURRRP!!!~"

"GYAAHAHA! STAHAHAHP! YOHOHOUR KIHIHILLING MEEEHEE!~"

"Awwww, Toby tickle toes! Sorry but...YOU LOSE! Guh-huh~!"

Tobin fell limply back to the bed as Dandelion bundled up the boy's sticky sheets. With inhuman speed, the clown worked and the room blurred for Tobin through tears and speed with which he was forcefully rotated. Plopped on his stomach things started to slow down and allow him to take stock of what had happened. Once he was able to see straight next, he could see that his sheets had been used to swaddle him tightly from his toes to his shoulders. He could still feel the sticky spots from his own shame and found he had absolutely no wiggle room to move at all. His chin rested on his pillow and after a token amount of grunting, he realized there was no moving in this position. A bit of realization hit him and he giggled it out as the world changed.

"Heh, finger-licking good..."

Tobin realized slowly how much had changed, not just the room but even the bed and occupants. It wasn't until they giggled that Tobin looked over and saw Alm, Gray and Kliff in the same wrappings and positioning as him on the bed now. Tobin's bedroom was gone and now they all resided in that dimly lit room he'd fled before. The bed now gone from a modest thing to a massive easily able to fit five swaddled villagers and spread them out. It wasn't until the other four stopped squealing that Tobin saw who'd been tickling their helpless rears through the sheets. Faye scowled at the confused Tobin, making him wince.

"So! Now I've got you too huh Toby? What's the matter? Not having fun now cause I'M not the one getting tickled? Pervert!"

Tobin wanted to object but he was too tired to talk. He wasn't too tired to laugh though which he did when Faye dug her nails into his butt through the thin sheet. Her nails glid along the skin as Tobin laughed his head off and she continued to chastise him.

"What's the matter, Tobin? Upset cause you can't get your hands on yourself? What you don't want to touch yourself now huh? Is it cause YOUR the one getting tickled? Or is it cause you can't see my big silly feet? I bet you WISH you could tickle those huh Tobin?!"

Faye's fingers went all over Tobin's asscheeks as he wiggled and writhed, trying to escape her sharp nails and wicked teases.

"Fahahahaye stahahap! I wahahahas sehehet up! Stahahap! Pleeeeheease!"

---
Faye didn't listen to Tobin's cries, hard as they were to pick out in all the noise from all five Ram Villagers squealing.

"Fahahahaye! Pleeeheease! I juhuhust gohohot here! I nehehehver tiihickled you! Nahahaht my buhuhuhutt!"

"Alm, Alm, Alm! First you disappear off and leave me behind and then you come back JUST to ambush me with your freinds so you can all tickle my big feet? Well jokes on you Almykins! Now Faye's got you and I've always known these pinchable cheeks of yours were ticklish! That's what you get for clownin' around!"

Alm bucked like a bronco as Faye knelt down on the backs of his legs to pin those buns down for a good set of pinchies. She high-fived with the Faye who currently had her foot resting on top of Tobin's head while she tickled the boys ass.

"AHAHAHA! C'MOHOHN! FAHAHAHYE! THIHIHIS IS A TRIHIHICK! WE GAHAHAT TRIHIHICKED! FAHAHAHYE! STAHAP! GEHEHET OUT OF THE-EEEEHEEEEAHAHAH!"

"Oh no! No silver tongue and country charm's gonna get you out of this Gray! This is way more than when you boys would team up on me back in the fields and tease my feet with straw! You scared me half to death with that witch get up and I'm not gonna give you any quarter as I get my revenge! This is only a fraction of what you deserve Gray! Should be glad the other girls aren't around to give me a hand! We'd squash you like a bug!"

With one hand Faye held both of Gray's asscheeks open. This allowed her to slowly stroke one nail up and down the shivering ladies man's asshole through the silky sheets. Each stroke had Gray tripping over his honeyed words and instead breaking into howls like the dog he was. Faye paused to give her "sisters" a grin before going back to stroking even slower.

"Eeeeeee! No! Eeheheee! Fahahaye! Eeeehhee! I-I-I-I-eeeeheeeheee stahahahp! Stahahp! Eeeeheee!"

"To tell you the truth Kliff, I know you probably got tricked into this by the other boys. You probably wanted to just read your books when they picked you right up outta your boots and said that if you didn't help them they were gonna count those piggies. I just love tickling you Kliffy! You are my second favorite to hear a laugh and I just love how weak you are physically. Remember when I used to scoop you up and call you Princess Kliffy? Well, it looks like I gotta check if these apples are poisoned."

Kliff shrieked as Faye's put her teeth to his rump and took a loving nibble of the pale globes. The girl shoved her feet right under his face so that when he collapsed back down he had some comfier pillows to giggle into.

"ALM! AAHAHLM! I'M RIHIHIHGHT HERE ALM! AAHAHALM SAHAHAVE ME! GRAHAHAY! GEHEHET AHAHAFF GRAHAHAY! TOHOHBIN?! WHEHRRE'S TOHOHBIN?! I'M THE OHOHONLY ONE WHO GEHEHETS TO BUHUHULLY HIM LIKE THAHAT! IS THAHAHT KLIHIHIFF?! KLIHIHIFF STAHAHAY STRONG! STAHAHAP TIHIHICKLING MY FRIENDS! EHEHEHEEH STAHAHP TIHIHICKLING ME!"

Faye was the feistiest. The real Faye anyway, not the copies that teased and tickled the boys. Her buns weren't spared as the copy raked her nails up and down them but to her, the teasing was the worst.

"Gonna keep you here Faye! You and the boys make such a nice set! Gonna tickle you all day and night until Christmas then change these sticky sheets for wrapping paper! Hear poor Toby? He's cracking! Is he's gonna beg for more soon and then? Those big silly feet of yours are gonna be treats for our boy toys while we tease this cute butt. Guh-huh~ we're gonna have so many laughs!"

Faye tried to chew her way through the sheets to get free but it was hard when she kept breaking down into snorts. It became impossible when the fingers started playing with her feet. Just like all the boys she ended up snorting and squealing as hands came from beneath the bed to start plucking away at the toes of each of the trapped villagers.

---
The whole scene played out well through an opening. A handsome god watched the whole thing while frowning.

"Such a mean trick. Why do this to these people? They were heroes and now you've reduced them to toys. So unfair to them, you simply must laugh."

The owner of the pair of feet in his laugh was forced to laugh just as he said and he smiled as a result.

"You'd love more than anything for a better ending hmm? Something more cathartic?"

Eir could only laugh ad his finger traveled between her toes and picked on the little one.

"Hmmm, Happy Halloween."

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back