• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TOH II Review

thenaveltickler

TMF Poster
Ok, I'll begin by restating my love for RT and their work. I got Trio of Hysterics II and the girls were gorgeous and ticklish but why the heck were they being tickled like in the dark? It was tough to see their reactions and movements, espescially with Angel who only had a small portion of her session with the camera close. the next two girls had more close-up shots but the whole "silhoutee tickling" thing I guess didn't work for me. Let me know if you think I'm nuts or maybe even got a bad tape...I just think the video would have been better if the lights were on.

It WAS a little dark, but I was still able to see and hear the tickling. What annoyed me more is that Tickler In Black is beginning to pick up some bad habits: specifically, he talks too much and is also beginning to develop the very annoying habit of "teasing" the models by wiggling his fingers above them or lightly stroking them prior to really tickling them.

As a babbler, he has yet to achieve the annoyance level of FM's Eliot Shear, whose incessant mindless chatter must torture the models even more than the tickling. And as a "finger wiggler," he has yet to achieve the BQ (Boredom Quotient) of MTP's Don, whose somnolent tickling has actually put me to sleep. But he is rapidly moving in that direction.

And what's with the feather dusters? We all know that these things don't tickle. Why bother with them? I've always looked on RealTickling as the purest, most vicious tickling available on video. Please put a stop to these trends before they begin ruining your work.

On the plus side, the tickling was, as usual, sadistic, and the interviews with the girls prior to their sessions (including ordering them to disrobe and lie down) was a nice touch. :cool:

I'm with you on the TIB starting to babble a little to much as well...I sometimes wish the tickling was just left to Sara, Kristen & Priscilla or that the TIB went back to his old ways like in tickler in Black, Ticklish Merchandise, etc.. RT still has the sexiest, most ticklish girls in my opinion..hopefully next time we'll see Butter tickled in the light and with less pre-babble/teasing. See ya

Hiya...I just got this video in the mail today and I gotta say things hav changed. The TIB talks too much(even though I envy his job) and the camera angles could have been better. Kathy, don't get me wrong, I appericate what you and the ladies have done. I would have prefered the TIB torture the ladies like he did in Dungeons of sensations. Not saying a word and having no mercy on them. Then the camera angles could have been closer. Even a cam over the bodies to really get a good look at them. What I really found great about it was the ladies took their tops off. Nipples can be very ticklish and erotic at the same time. <steps off soapbox>:cool:

He really needs to shut up

I agree, the the TIB shouldn't talk. Not only is his talking really annoying, but I think a silent, mysterious tickler is much more menacing than a masked tickler who can't keep his trap shut. I've always thought that the male ticklers from MTP should really start wearing masks so they'd have a more devious look to them, which would help instill fear in their victim.

still haven't watched TOH II but just got my copy of TOH I and have to say that either the girls aren't ticklish or that TIB dosen't have the skills. He talks to much! In many parts of the movie, the girls force their laughs, just pretending to be ticklish.

How can you tell?

Brazilian, how can you tell that the girls in TOH I are forcing their laughter? Also, I think the people at RT would be pretty insulted to hear you say that the girls in TOH I are forcing their laughter. They don't call themselves "Real Tickling" for nothing.

I thought they were pretty ticklish in TOH I Brazilian and can't say I've ever been disappointed in that regard with RT.

peace man!

Hey, i didn't mean to ofend anybody ok? it was just my opinion. but i still think they force their laghter. pay close atention and maybe you'll agree. But i have to tell you that i'm thinking about buying TOH II because in the clip, it looks like Angel is pretty ticklish.
Bye.

TOH-1 has hot girls, but mediocre tickling-response. I can see maybe where Brazilian would say that they force their laughter at times, but I think it's not really fake, I just think it's simply not a 'tortured' hysterical laugh that he (and I) may be looking for. Jessela is unbelievably hot, but her response to even the most relentless tickle-torture produces only minimal struggling along with her'George McFly-style' laughter (there's a reference for ya!). And if you're looking for any kind of begging, you'll be disappointed. Lots of playfulness in this one. Maybe it's TIB that is responsible for it, I don't know, but I like my tickle-victims sweaty and begging after the first 5 minutes or so.

Getting back to the actual topic of this thread...TOH-2...TIB is not on my list of favorable ticklers, and I don't know if I'll see it.

ok! somebody agreed with me. that's exactly what i was talking about!!

Last edited:
TOH2

I recently purchased TOH2 and thought it was OK, at best. Certainly not up to par with some of their other releases like Ticklish Merchandise and anything with Sara in it. :)

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back