• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tom Hanks as Mister Rogers

TMF Jeff

TMF owner and co-founder
I mean... could the casting be any more perfect?

I am convinced Tom Hanks can be cast for just about any role and it he would be amazing

The casting is perfect. But my god, how could they improve on that amazing documentary about him that just came out. That thing would bring a tear to the eye of the most hardened of criminals! :cry1:

My favorite Tom Hanks roles:

Rick in Bachelor Party
(guilty pleasure, because it's funny as hell!)

CMD Jim Lovell in Apollo 13
Forrest Gump
Captain John H. Miller Saving Private Ryan

Go back to making films EVERYONE will watch. Those were it just mentioned.

Perfect indeed :iagree:

I'd be curious to see Mr Hanks play a villain one day for a change, though. Like when Robin Williams played that serial killer with an obsession for another man's life.

My favorite movie with Tom Hanks is Forrest Gump. It is brilliant, funny, subversive and so poignant I cry every single time at the end :sadcry:

My favorite movie scene with Tom Hanks has got to be this one though: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D2gLGW9w8Hk The dialogue is brilliant in and by itself, but Hanks' delivery is absolutely fantastic :goodjob:

Last edited:
I’m really excited for this movie. Tom Hanks will do great, the trailer convinced me. Here come the waterworks :’(

Mr. Roger's taught multiple generations to be kind to one another.

I'm glad to see Tom Hanks going a good job portraying that kindness. :D

Aww I kind of teared up, I really loved Mr. Rogers growing up. I can’t think of anybody better to play him. Tom Hanks is amazing at every thing he does.

When I was younger, I didn't appreciate Mr. Rogers. It wasn't I saw the clip of him in front of a Congressional Committee and how he pleaded for them not to cut funding to public television that I realized how much passion he had for his craft, and that passion saved public television for all of us.

I came to respect the man for what he taught children, to respect and love one another; that each of us may be different on the outside, but inside we all have feelings that are very similar.

I agree with all here, Hanks is the perfect choice to portray the legend.

Barbershopman

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back