• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tonight (F/M) *Explicit

throwawaystory

I am writing this story for two reasons. The first is that I feel incredibly lucky to have a wife that is so awesome that she participates in this with me. The second, is that I hope that by bragging to others on how perfect she is, it might make her happy. She deserves it. (Maybe she will have a little more mercy on me tonight :idunno)! This story hasn't happened yet but we have a session planned tonight. This is the anticipation of what is to come. It involves F/M tickling, teasing, worship, and forced orgasms...

I have the ability to write about this session in advance because we have sort of a routine for some of our sessions when I am the lee. It isn't a routine in a bad way and it is in no way boring. She has perfected the art of being a ler during these sessions and she follows an outline of sorts. She will mix things up and keep me guessing but I can write this story based on what has happened to me in the past. Every single time we have a session, it blows my mind.

As I am writing this story, I'm already in a chastity cage. I'm already in her control. She told me this morning that I will be putting it on today before the session to build anticipation. I know that the next time I will even have the ability to get erect I won't be able to do anything about it. I will be begging for release later and I already know it.

She will have me take an edible in the evening. They make me more sensitive to tickling and pleasure. When it is time to get started, she will tell me to go get into our bondage device and let her know when I am ready. She will provide me with instructions on what accessories to have on when she comes into the room. I know what to do and I do it excitedly. We have a narrow "rack-type" bondage board with stocks at the end. The whole thing is cushioned and comfortable but also very restrictive. The part that my body lies on is longer than my outstretched arms so I can be stretched out tight along the board once my ankles are in the stocks and they are closed.

I put some music on and warm up our coconut oil so that it is no longer solid. All the tools are laid out so that she can get to them easily. We have every tool that I can think of so I never know what she is going to torment me with. I will then lose my clothing and get onto the board. I don't know if she is going to let me out of my cage yet or not at this point. Sometimes she will make me wear the more open "cage-like" metal one so that she has more access to tease me until she is ready to let me out after I am already strapped in. Either way, I'm about to lose all control of my body.

I'll get my ankles in the stocks and close them first. There are toe ties on the stocks and I will tie each of my toes back for her so that I can't move my feet at all. I will lie back and secure the straps around my body. If you will remember, I said that this board was restrictive. There are straps around my shins, knees, hips, head, and elbows. It is so restrictive that I might as well be wrapped to the board with tape. I love it.

Next I put on my leather suspension wrist restraints. They are comfortable but since they are suspension cuffs, but they can also be pulled very tight so that my arms are stretched out far overhead while lying down. Once I get the cuffs on, I will add the accessories she requested. We have several options for accessories but when she feels especially devious, she will make me also put on a gag and blindfold. Right before I put the blindfold on, I text her that I am ready. Then I put it on, lie back all the way, put my arms above my head, and wait for her to come into the room. I don't see her but I hear the door shut and lock as she enters the room. My anticipation is high.

She will come over to me and clip my wrist restraints into a tether strap that is secured to the far end of the board. Then she pulls it tight, stretching me out completely from toes to wrists. Literally the only thing I can move at this point are my fingers and maybe my head (that may change). Once she gets my arms in tight, she checks the straps. There are two that I can't get on without her, the one for my elbows and the one for my head. She straps my already outstretched elbows to the board and then my head. She checks to make sure all of my other straps are tight enough to keep me from moving an inch.

At this point, I'm gagged and blindfolded. The only thing I can move are my fingers and I know what is coming. She will usually leave me in this position for a short time. I can't see but I think she goes over to where I laid out the tools to pick out what she wants for the night. At least that is what I am picturing. I will start to try to move against my restraints only to realize they don't budge. I'm left there to realize how much I am at her mercy.

The first real physical reminder that I am out of control of my body is that, although blindfolded, I will feel that I either already have an erection or I will be starting to get one based on the excitement of what is to come. I almost try to fight it at this point because I know that once I am hard and she notices, she will use that against me to tease and torture me. That thought usually only gets me harder...

After she reviews the tools that are available, she will come over to my upper body and get down next to me. She may start with some verbal teasing, pointing out what is about to happen. Then it starts. She starts the super light tickling on my upper body. She always either has a manicure or she will use fake nails. They drive me crazy and she knows it. She is a pro at using them to get the response she wants. She attacks armpits, ribs, stomach, chest, and sometimes my balls. I'm already laughing heavily at this point and know in the back of my mind it only gets more intense from here.

When she is content with playing with my upper body, she will move down to my feet. Earlier in the day, she probably instructed me to get them clean and soft. If she didn't, I will do it anyway because I don't want her to find a single rough spot on them. I know I will be punished if she does. She treats my feet like she did my upper body, light soft tickles to start. She goes everywhere, between toes, on toe pads, heels, soles, you name it. I'm very sensitive on my feet and I think she enjoys that. The other thing we both enjoy and will likely notice at this point is how hard I am. I'm sure many of you can relate with this but I'm completely immobilized and I have a gorgeous woman enjoying lightly tickling my feet. Whatever attempt I made to not get hard too early is useless now. She will usually laugh and point out that what she is doing to my feet is making me harder. She will also point out that she isn't going to pleasure me yet. My brain will melt slightly at this point.

When she is content again, she will get up and move to a new area. During this break I usually have the thought that, despite the tickling she has already done, she hasn't even really started yet. That thought only serves to make me harder again.

I'm not sure what she will do next but I know what she will get to eventually. She will start to tease my nipples. She uses her mouth, nails, feathers, or whatever else she chooses. They are sensitive and elicit a strong sexual reaction from me. I will get so hard that I start throbbing. In fact, I have orgasmed from this type of stimulation many times. She knows this and uses it against me as she pleases. The problem for me is that after she teases them to an orgasm, I haven't actually ejaculated yet so I'm still hard and horny, but I'm also a bit more sensitive from the orgasm.

Eventually I know that the coconut oil will come out. It has been warming so it feels good on some of the places I know she will put it (nipples and erection) but it will be torture on others. Sometimes she uses the paintbrush to slowly apply the oil strategically, and sometimes she puts it on aggressively with her hands. Either way, I know I'm in for it.

This is usually where she steps up the intensity on my upper body. With it completely oiled up, she is free to slide her hands around my ribs, pits, and chest however she wants. At this point, she is just enjoying tickling the shit out of me. Then she moves down to my feet again.

Her nails on my oiled feet is insane. It is equal parts torture and pleasure. She is usually pretty horny at this point too. Sometimes will pleasure herself with a vibrator to orgasm while she is tickling my feet. I can't do anything but laugh and wish that I could feel anything, even a feather, on my hard on. I have also orgasmed (without cumming) from her tickling my feet, while feeling the helplessness, and while hearing her having an orgasm. Sometimes, even this far into the session, she still hasn't even touched my cock.

When she finally does decide to pleasure my cock, I almost jump out of my own body. She is amazing at controlling me and my orgasm. She will bring me as close to the edge as she possibly can without letting me cum. She teases my nipples and lightly strokes my cock at the same time. Sometimes, I am lucky enough for her to take my blindfold off so that I can see her feet.

Let me take a break to describe why this is relevant. Her feet are perfect and I love them. She has size 8 feet with soft but wrinkly soles. She gets pedicures every few weeks and keeps them perfect because she knows I love them. I have seen plenty of feet on forums like this and hers are just better (sorry other ladies). She could be a foot model. In fact, maybe she has been ;).

If she takes my blindfold off she may also take my gag out. She puts her feet in my face, lets me smell and lick them. She puts them just out of reach of my tongue and teases me with them. She will even tickle her own feet with her long nails in front of me. If I'm oiled up, she may use them and start to give me a footjob while doing other things to me. The entire time she is careful to lightly bring me right to the edge of orgasm without letting me cum. I don't know how she knows how close I am but she stops short perfectly every time. It is perfectly frustrating.

She starts to get horny and depending on the situation, she may take a break to sit on my face or cock and use my body for her own pleasure. That only makes me hornier and at this point, I am happy to oblige and would probably do anything to get her to let me cum.

She can mix it up and repeat these tactics over and over. I don't know how many cycles of tickling, edging, and teasing I will have to endure. I don't know what tools she will use on me but eventually, she will make me cum. She has been taking me to the edge each other time she has stroked me and she has stopped short so I have no idea on when she intends to actually make me cum. When she chooses to, she will just keep going past the edging and bring me over that hill that I have been trying to get over the entire time. My orgasm will be explosive. Out of body experience. She starts the orgasm with light touching and increases the speed and grip pressure as I am orgasming.

She doesn't stop. I didn't know this was possible but she can make me cum two or three times in succession without stopping. I'm not talking about only orgasming either. I will actually ejaculate three different times. I didn't know that was possible before we started doing this but here we are...

Eventually I will scream out for her to stop. I usually have to use my safeword at this point because I get to a point where I can no longer take it, physically or mentally. However, she isn't done. Once I start to recover, she moves to my upper body.

She loves to go for my nipples first. They were sexually sensitive before, now they are the most ticklish part of my body. She takes full advantage. I'm screaming at this point. She may gag me again so I don't disturb the neighbors. My balls are also much more ticklish and sensitive compared to before cumming. She will lightly tickle them with her nails. I can't stand it. I'm exhausted. I usually safeword again at this point. Then she moves down to my feet while she gives me a break to catch my breath. I'm usually out of breath and sweaty at this point.

I'm still strapped in and immobile and I realize how sensitive I feel. I see her down at my feet but I can't see what she is doing beyond the stocks. Then she begins lightly tickling with nails again. I will scream. Sometimes, since my soles are already oiled at this point, she will bring out those grooming mitts and go to town on my soles and toes. That makes me safeword yet again and we usually finish at this point exhausted. I make sure to show her how appreciative I am after she lets me out.

Tonight I will do a better job and I will try not to safeword unless I absolutely have to. I want her to be able to fully take advantage of me however she pleases.

I will show this to her before our session tonight so feel free to comment! I hope you enjoyed this as much as I will!!!

My God man! Enjoy sounds like you have a winner.
Now are eating edibles a good idea before a torture session? I thought about it but never tried it.

Good gawd brutha!! That was freakin excellent my man. Awesome story, and you write extremely well sir. You are indeed a lucky guy! She seems like she might actually have at the very least a kindve of a slight interest in this thing we call a "tickle fetish", or she may have been a dominatrix in another life or something. Lol are yall only f/m or does she allow you some M/f payback?

I second what HipHopHooray2 says. Outstanding story, and so well written! Do post other episodes, of the F/m or M/f scenario. Well done, and super hot!

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back