• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tracyisticklish's Doctor visit with nylons!

howdy

TMF Poster
Tracy had to go to the doctor for a checkup last week. She also was having some problems with pain on the heel of her foot. The doctor tells her to wear shoes she goes to work in so the pain is there when she comes in. She goes in to the doctor wearing tan pantyhose and black heels. She goes into the office by herself and I am waiting in the wating room. The office she goes in is the closest to the waiting room. She said the doctor had her lay on the table for the checkup. Part of the checkup is where he pokes around the stomach and rib cage. Well every poke was on a ticklish area and I could hear here laugh all the way in the waiting room. The doctor then had to check the gland under the arms. Very ticklish part. She laughed so hard when he touched her there and instictivley pulled her arm down. She could not keep her arm up enough for him to check. So I hear the doctor come out of the room and ask for the male nurse. Tracy told them the only way they were going to check it was to hold her arm over her head. So the male nurse held it while the doctor check under her arm.. There was about one minute of extremely loud laughter that everyone in the waiting room heard as he poked under both arms.

Finally about ten minutes later he checked her heel. She had left her shoes on meaning the were extremely warm and ticklish. As soon as he tries to touch her pantyhose foot she again instictivley kick her foot and almost hit the doctor with her nylon foot. He goes I know how to handle this. He had the male nurse hold her ankle while he checked out the foot. This time there was thirty seconds of intense laughter. Tracy said when the doctor was done he put extremly ticklish everywhere on her chart. I wonder why?

Story

The one thing Howdy did not tell you is how embarrassing it was to come back after my exam into the waiting room and see all these people staring at you! To make matters worse I was walking out the door and Howdy tells me a forgot my shoes. I was walking out in my stocking feet I was so embarrassed!

Last edited:
Next time, is there any chance this could be captured on a cell phone camera? thank you. :veryhappy

Terrific post.

Damn, Howdy! How come you didn't go into the exam with her? My wife and I go in together more often than not (except for gyno exams). The doctors never seem to mind.

Tracy, next time you need a ride to the doctor just give me a call!

You have Ab-sole-utely Amazing legs and feet Tracy. Thank you for show them.

What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back