• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Trans Girl Tickling Content?

TSRileyParker

Hey all,

So, I'm a queer trans girl indie content creator (OF, camshows, all that jazz), and I'm always curious about how to explore more of my niche interests with my content, one of them being tickling.

I think I've asked around before, but how do you all feel about queer tickling content in general? Or trans women tickling content more specifically? Any suggestions on how to label and where to post my content so as to not upset or offend anyone?

Thanks for any ideas you may have :)

-Riley

As for the content you wish to make, DO IT! Also, C4S, ManyVids, *sigh* OnlyFans, are good outlets.

Just use Trans in the keywords section or in the title and you're fine.

If people are still "offended" or upset, f*** em. They aren't your customers. Focus on your customers.

There's definitely a demand for what you wish to do.

I personally like all sorts of tickling. Transsexual content is something I haven't seen much of but it sounds interesting.

As for offending anyone, as long as you label things properly, there is no need for anyone to be offended. If it's not for them, they don't have to click on it.

Riley – welcome, if you've just joined the Forum! You should definitely feel free to post your content in the appropriate sub-forum. I would think "transgender" or "transsexual" are brief and specific enough that every passer-by would either be familiar with the meaning or able to discover it unambiguously.

While I do not watch a lot of tickling videos, I do have an interest in the niches you described. I have read quite a bit of Queer and trans erotica in recent years so I am sure you will find a devoted audience for your work. Wishing you all the best :)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back