• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Trio Of Hysterics review

realtickling

TMF Regular
Ok, now that some of you have ordered and watched our latest video "Trio of Hysterics"
May we kindly have your feedback about it?

How did you like the 3 new girls?
Which of them did you like best and why?
Should we do more videos like this in the future?

I gotta have feedback! I just gotta!
Thanks!
:)

Well, I totally LOVE the video! I like how you had them in different positions, and especially liked face up on the rack (best rack positions I've ever seen) and face down in the half hog-tie--unique in that you could get to their sides and underarms.

As far as the girls, they were all ticklish and hot! I'd rate Chrissy #1 for her beauty and ticklishness, followed by Jessela and Kaylee. But it's very close! I actually think
Jessela was the most ticklish, but Chrissy was just so hot!
However, you should have tickled Chrissy's ankles more. I think that was the "secret" tickle spot that she wouldn't reveal. I have the feeling that if you focused on just her ankles for a few minutes, she would've laughed up a lung!

DEFINITELY do more videos like this in the future!

Trio of Hysterics review

Okay, Kathy, since you asked for a review, I guess I will
do just that. "TOH" is still another winner, and you guys
are obviously not getting bored with your job!

This one stars three incredibly gorgeous girls, who are all VERY ticklish, in some interesting bondage positions. I'm
not sure which one is the best:
Kaylee--I was hoping you would be able to tickle her
after what she did to poor Crissy in "Tanya's Tickle Tale," and guess what? She's even more ticklish than Crissy! She has very sexy feet, a nice, comical attitude about the whole thing, and is a wonderful screamer!
Crissy--I hope she did not have too bad a time making this video, since you say she did it reluctantly. But,
man, was it worth it! I would love to tickle Crissy's feet
for eight or nine straight hours, just to listen to that
cute laugh of hers.
Jessela--Actually, this is the girl I really wanted to see again, after her appearance in "Maid to Laugh." HER
FEET are unbelievably sexy, and she doesn't seem to mind
having them tickled! My kind of woman!

So now I have a few questions for you, Kathy. Which one
do you think enjoyed it the most?
Any chance that you will be using them again?
What do you think your next vid will be like?

And one more...would YOU be interested in doing a video,
Kathy? Lots of us would like to see you!

Thank you to the both of you for your unbiased reviews of TOH. We appreciate feedback.
But come on!!!
I want to hear reviews from ALL 3 of the people that ordered it!!!
:)

Attachments

• 231076_120388578041622_100002114423325_171201_6692785_n.jpg
    231076_120388578041622_100002114423325_171201_6692785_n.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 7
Starbuck, let me answer your questions below:

So now I have a few questions for you, Kathy.

Which one do you think enjoyed it the most? I THINK JESELLA DID, BUT ALL 3 HAD FUN.

Any chance that you will be using them again? ALWAYS THAT CHANCE YES.

What do you think your next vid will be like? I HAVE NO IDEA. MAYBE A MEDLEY OF ALL DIFFERENT THINGS.

And one more...would YOU be interested in doing a video,
Kathy? NAAAH, THANKS ANYWAY. AS TICKLISH AS I AM AND AS EASY AS IT WOULD BE TO GET INVOLVED, I'M JUST TOO SHY FOR SOME REASON. I TRIED IT ONCE AND HAD A HARD TIME WITH IT. SOMETHING ABOUT ME AND CAMERAS.

Re:Trio of Hysterics

Kathy,
I thought you just forgot to reply, or you never even
got my message. But for me, all of your answers are sat-
isfactory.
I'm glad to hear that Kaylee, Crissy, and Jessela all
enjoyed themselves, because I feel bad for a girl in a
video that hates being tickled. Have you kept in contact
with the three of them?
Now I know that you have trouble predicting what kind
of videos are going to be made and who will be in them,
but can you tell us anything?
Maybe you could try making a sequel to one of your vids, with the tickler (Sara, perhaps?) being tortured by the
victim (Jessela)?
Oh, yes, you have admitted to being painfully shy, but many of us would LOVE to see you get in the spirit and do
a video. Just thought you'd like to know, Kathy.

Starbuck, yes I keep in touch with most all the models past and present, Kaylee, Jesella and Sara are just a phone call away. All 3 would gladly participate again, I'm sure.
It's sad though that we have to think sometimes about what might sell better, and having the same models over and over for 3 videos in a row usually isn't the best idea. Am I wrong about that? I think new faces and new feet are what most of you would like to see. I'm not sure. I flip flop on this matter all the time. What do you think?

TOH

Wow, I guess I'm one of the three people who bought TOH. How sad. I'm going to write a review however it will have to be at a later date. I'm heading to bed now becauseI'm working nights. I will say it's an EXCELLENT video and people should get off their Dead *** and buy it. It's one of the best I own. Winks if only it had some standing up tickling like BBL but that's a personal preference. So come on people. BUY IT BUY IT BUY IT!!!!!! \By the way, the same 3 models in consecutive videos. Uh Uh. No how. No way. It's lose it's edge. Only ones I think that could pull it off are Ember from magic Touch and Sara from Realtickling.

Be safe all.

Tron

I guess I'm 3 ?

Kathy, I absolutely loved this video. It was one of the best I've seen in a while and I can't beleave only three people bought it(Please Tell Me thats a misprint). I Stongly recommend tickle fans buy this video. I liked all the girls(I'd like to see them tickled again,loved the foot tickling on Kaylee and Jessela) the setups and everything. I thought for sure it would be a big seller amongst tickle fans and I'm haveing a hard time beleaving only three people bought it. I really enjoy it and would use it as a video to compare others to.

I Can't Stress Enough How Much I Enjoy This Video and Recommend It. Keep Up The Good Work.

Thanks,
Longbaugh (I try to buy all your videos and budget them in to my expenses) I just need two more on your current list and plan on ordering them with your next release. Some other titles I was planning to purchase where pulled while I was away visiting friends or I'd have them as well.

Last edited:
Must be a Mistake

Kathy, that must be a mistake I bought it as well as Neutron, Starbuck and Super Tickler. Still thats only four It should be flying off your shelves. Please make more videos like this one with or without plot the positions the girls were in were great. All the girls were beautiful with nice feet( for me a plus). I would not mind seeing any of these girls again. You guys really put out quality work and I hope you continue to do so with great success. Also I agree with your point about new models and new feet, I enjoyed these girls because they were new but I'd love to see them again along with other new models.

Longbaugh :)

Attachments

• FSCLspkXIAEAtgE.jpg
    FSCLspkXIAEAtgE.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 236
  • IMG_5360.jpg
    IMG_5360.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 231
Last edited:
Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry to some of you. I thought you would know I was joking when I said "all 3 of you." Sometimes my sarcasm gets the best of me, like in this instance. I said that because heard a comedian say once that he's very active with his "fan club", that he keeps in touch with all 3 of his fans.

Anyway, very sorry. I'm pretty sure that all of you knew I was being silly and were just playing along with me!
Thanks for your thoughts on the TOH video guys. It really helps us figure out what you want to see next.

>>>>(I try to buy all your videos and budget them in to my expenses) I just need two more on your current list and plan on ordering them with your next release. Some other titles I was planning to purchase where pulled while I was away visiting friends or I'd have them as well.<<<<

Well THAT WILL TEACH YOU to visit friends, Longbaugh, now won't it!!! Maybe you'll think twice next time!

Kidding. There's my sarcasm again.

Ha Ha

Kathy, I should have known you were kidding about the three. I can be gullible sometimes but it's a rarity. :) This smiley should be red with embarrassment. As for those friends I blame them for missing out on the vids and refuse to speak to them anymore (just kidding).

Thanks, Longbaugh

What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back