• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tristan Taormino from The Village Voice

Soda83pop

1st Level Red Feather
There is an article concerning foot fetishism, then at the bottom is the part you all wil be interested in:

"For me, a fetish for shoes and one for feet go hand in hand (although that's not true for everyone). I like feet dressed up and I like them completely naked. I like my feet pampered and worshiped, although in order for it to be sexual, it's all about the context. For example, when I get a pedicure, my soles are suddenly extremely ticklish and they jerk uncontrollably; I'm jumpy and tense and it's not an erotic experience at all. Like so many turn-ons, I never considered my feet intense erogenous zones until I met a person who showed me what pleasure lay beyond my penny loafers. Now I want them stroked and petted and massaged and licked. Having my toes sucked can be orgasmic. In fact, my partner can take my entire size six-and-a-half in his mouth. Talk about a toe-curling experience. If the mouth fits . . . "

You can see Tristan at www.puckerup.com and on Real Sex 31 playing this month on HBO.

Awesome find! Thanks for posting. Tristan is one beautiful lady!

Mitch

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back