• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tron Teased (F/F, Feet)

FireFoxSF

TMF Expert
Roll Caskett decides to let the feisty she-pirate finally have it, after catching her sending sandal shots to Rock. But unlike the volatility of an X-Buster, Ms Caskett’s nimble fingers can teach Tron to abandon her nefarious heists! We'll redeem her yet, just you wait!

Please enjoy!

Attachments

• TronVSRoll.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 662
This one hits me where I live! I had a blast playing the "Megaman Legends" games and would have been thrilled if either Tron or Roll had ended up at the business end of a feather! Foot through the side of walker... yeah, that just about sums up Bonne technology! Am lovin' the high angle perspective that places Tron at risk of toppling over! She and her kin should have learned by now not to shoot for the heights on mechanics this rickety! And Roll certainly is gleeful for such a mild mannered lass! Shows you what romantic rivalry will lead to! Would like to see a bit of turnabout one of these days! Megaman wouldn't interfere... he's too much of a gentleman to strike a lady!

Love the line art!

Thought it was strong enough to just need basic flat colouring. Looks like I was right. I took the liberty of giving it some basic colours. Took me circa 25 minutes with Krita colourise mask. I imagine would be a nightmare to try and colour manually, due to all the detail in the picture.

Attachments

• Tron Coloured jpeg.jpg
    Tron Coloured jpeg.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 73
This one hits me where I live! I had a blast playing the "Megaman Legends" games and would have been thrilled if either Tron or Roll had ended up at the business end of a feather! Foot through the side of walker... yeah, that just about sums up Bonne technology! Am lovin' the high angle perspective that places Tron at risk of toppling over! She and her kin should have learned by now not to shoot for the heights on mechanics this rickety! And Roll certainly is gleeful for such a mild mannered lass! Shows you what romantic rivalry will lead to! Would like to see a bit of turnabout one of these days! Megaman wouldn't interfere... he's too much of a gentleman to strike a lady!

I'd completely missed them having skipped the first PlayStation in favor of No.2, but I caught sight of these cutie pies in an issue of Nintendo Power I came across. Then along came the Marvel VS Capcom continuity and the gap was bridged!

I think Roll would have felt like this was just the longest time coming, and sick of this short-skirted hussy sniffing around her man. I caution all would-be Jezebels against sending foot pix to boys spoken-for, because these doe-eyed blonds will sometimes surprise you with their creative consequences.

This is one time where I can say that a sequel isn't far fetched! SimplyNTK lit a little fire under me for Roll.

Great drawing! :feets: Thanks for sharing it here. :D

For sure! Thanks very much!

Love the line art!

Thought it was strong enough to just need basic flat colouring. Looks like I was right. I took the liberty of giving it some basic colours. Took me circa 25 minutes with Krita colourise mask. I imagine would be a nightmare to try and colour manually, due to all the detail in the picture.

Thanks man! I LOVE how this turned out! The brightness is just a few splashes of cel-style shading and lighting from looking like the colors on the promo work! I'm almost wondering if I should have adhered to the Capcom/Chamba style!

No probs. Looking at it, skin might look better more saturated.

Krita is great for flats colouring.

What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back