• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

True Story Anthology (quinn65)

quinn65

Verified
These stories will cover the last 40 years and I'll try to highlight my favorite or most interesting memories along the way. The stories are drawn from experiences with either random friend encounters, personal sessioning, or the various incarnations of the LOL Tickle Clips store.

The format is "title", rough age at the time, ler/lee, and any notes.

Links will go live as I finish and post the stories. Enjoy!

LIST OF ACTIVE AND IN-THE-PIPELINE TRUE STORIES

• Bronco Roping”, age 18, m/f (Guide to teasing a sensitive gymnast)
  • “How Goth Are You?”, age 21, m/f (There's edgy, and then there's edging...)
  • “222”, age 22, m/ff (A very cool birthday present)
  • “Philly Cops”, age 25, m/f (A screamer and a visit from law enforcement)
  • Truth or Dare, age 27, m/ff (Story from a grad school MBA program)
  • "Adventures with Kimberly", age 27, m/f (Sequel to ToD; not just tickling...)
  • “Feels Like the First Time”, age 28, m/f (Intro to Laura)
  • “Friend From Work”, age 32, mf/f (A curious friend of Quinn's)
  • “LOL’s Battle of the Sexes”, age 42, m/f-f/m (Video session off-camera shenanigans)
  • “Therapy by Laura”, age 45, mf/f (A curious friend of Laura's)
  • “Only Here to Help”, age 53, m/ff (A shy friend's first girl-girl experiment)
  • "Alpha Lady Tickle Switch", age 57, f/wife-wife/f (Tickle challenge with two strong ladies)
  • "Real Life Retired Executive Tickle Session", age 57, fm/ffff (Female 40-60something execs; intro to Ellen and Lisa)
  • "The Yoga Club", age 58, ffffm/ffffm (Follow-up session with Ellen's friends)
  • "The Husbands are in Vegas...", age 58, ffffm/ffff (Passion Party games with Lisa and some soccer moms)
  • "Eclipse Weekend Tickle Party", age 58, ffm/ff (Lisa's friends come for a visit)

Rough idea pipeline:
  • A story about H&K

Last edited:
This is a marvellous idea and I thank you for the convenience. Working on the assumption that all of these will be as worthwhile as the stories you've posted to this point, I can see myself coming back here with some regularity. My own writing has dried up slightly but once I've eventually completed my "Almost True" series, I may anthologise it too.

These all look amazing! You know, it might be cool to get an h&k LOL origin story (like her first shoot or how you introduced her in)

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

Hey, thanks for the encouragement! I believe I've been bit by the writing bug...just found, tweaked, and posted an old fictional story and I'm hoping to have a good new true one to write after this weekend.

These all look amazing! You know, it might be cool to get an h&k LOL origin story (like her first shoot or how you introduced her in)

Cool idea! H&K's first shoot was a ton of fun but still pretty much a straightforward session. It was fun talking her into it though. I'll definitely think about it...

-Q.

Very nice, thanks for sharing. I’ve also got 40+ years in this kink. I look forward to comparing your experiences with mine.

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back