• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

true story ticle

damdu

TMF Novice
Are these stories about babysitters being dragged and tickled by children really true or are they lies?

From what all I’ve read, and witnessed over the years, it seems that tickling a babysitter is a very common occurrence. And it nearly always seems to revolve around her feet. As far as being drugged, I’ve never heard of it happening, but I wouldn’t doubt it.

Are these stories about babysitters being dragged and tickled by children really true or are they lies?

I didn't drag, stalk, trick or trap my sitter. But I for sure trust the tickle stories to be truthful.

When I was 11, my older sister was talking to the sitter before leaving to out. I don't recall their conversation, remember hearing the sitter saying she liked being tickled.

After my sister left, I asked the sitter if she really liked it and she said yes and that I could tickler feet if I wanted to. I didn't that time because I was intimidated.

But the next time she sat for me. We were sitting on the floor watching a tv show and she was barefoot. I remember looking at her feet a lot. When shifted her position, her leg went to her side with her sole exposed.

I reached out and tickled her foot. She didn't say anything, but she did extend both of legs out giving me access to both of her feet. I tickled her until "something" happened in my pants.

It was such a rush. After that night, I tickled her feet a few more times. I was bummed out when learned her family moved and she couldn't sit for me anymore.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back