• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Truly Sick and Tragic Case..

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
Hopefully still on the site at..

www.wpvi.com.

Jessica Padget, a young mother with three children, who was missing, was found dead yesterday. Her stepfather, who apparently had a twisted sexual obsession with her. has been charged with her murder.

This is one of the worst cases I've ever heard of. I feel so badly for Ms Padget's three young children, who are left without their mother, and the rest of her family who mourns her loss.

Hopefully Ms Padget's stepfather will receive the death penalty for his horrible crime.

May she RIP.

Only a couple of states execute low life individuals like this, the rest of the states feed them, cloth them, and take care of their medical needs for the rest of their lives. On the same page as this news story is a story about a man in California who was paroled after stabbing a man over 70 times and removing his heart.:rant:

Sounds horrible,. carl.

The Jessica Padget story is still on the WPVI site. As I post this at 230pm Eastern, it is on the right hand side of the site.

I know that the death penalty is not used as often in northern states, as it is in the South, but this is a case where I hope the guy gets put to death.

It's a common fact that suburbanites get raped horribly whilst in fed.

Are we cool now?

What's New

5/2/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back