• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Try, try again...Motown Munch

Which Saturday in December 2009 for the Motown munch

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'll say you did! :clap:

Compared to how righteous our pad would be , we'd make Ricky Schroder's crib from Silver Spoons seem like ... well ... seem like a shack of blah.

Of course , though , we'd also have to procure the services of one Erin Gray .......

When you mention the services of Erin Gray, what, exactly do the "services" entail? We'll have to make sure that's spelled out properly in the contract. Just to cover our own butts.

By the way, IT WAS TKLMAN WHO SAID SHACK OF BLAH, not I.

You just described every cool thing in a fort ever. WHY is it a good thing you weren't room mates??

That IS all the bestest stuff in a fort! If you came over to see us, youd never want to leave! By the way, if youd want to hang out in our Enterprise bridge/frontroom, you'll have to paint yourself green and be an Orion Slave Girl. Sorry, thems the :rules:

He knows , like I do , that too much concentrated awesomeness can make the universe go *kablooey* :

06_6_Universe.jpg

The Fortress of Nerditude :

Saving the universe ... so you don't have to. :thumbsup:

Exactly! It's better for the universe if we are not always around each other. I mean, we could see a million faces and rock them all! Dude, we'll get to hang out in less than a week!!

Well everyone...

I had every intention of making the Motown Munch; I was fortunate enough to make it to a Columbus munch in October, and to Bella's Bash in November...but, due to my new employment situation, I'm unable to make it to MI on the 12th of December. :(

Was looking forward to seeing some familiar faces...and meeting some more fellow TMF'ers...but, hopefully next time around, the cards will fall in my favor, and I'll be able to attend. :fingerscrossed:

Hope everyone has a blast...and be safe.

:toast:

Ryan @ Rook's Media

Dude.........shameful.

No, I understand. I was hoping youd be there, but work is work. It was cool meeting you at the Haunted Hootchie (I can't believe I just typed that). Just realize that we'll all be talking smack about you :neenerneener:

Nah, just kidding. Or am I? :paranoia:

Well everyone...

I had every intention of making the Motown Munch; I was fortunate enough to make it to a Columbus munch in October, and to Bella's Bash in November...but, due to my new employment situation, I'm unable to make it to MI on the 12th of December. :(

Was looking forward to seeing some familiar faces...and meeting some more fellow TMF'ers...but, hopefully next time around, the cards will fall in my favor, and I'll be able to attend. :fingerscrossed:

Hope everyone has a blast...and be safe.

Ryan @ Rook's Media

Argh! Confound it , man!

It woulda been super-duper awesome to be able to meet ya this weekend , but oh , well ... guess I'll just have to wait a little while longer to learn from you how to be cool. :cool2:

Here's hoping you'll be able to make it for that next time around , chum. :fingerscrossed:

By the way, if youd want to hang out in our Enterprise bridge/frontroom, you'll have to paint yourself green and be an Orion Slave Girl. Sorry, thems the :rules:

Eh? What's this? A green-skinned PurrBast?! Oh , heck yeah , I am down w/that! :thumbsup:

Give me a minute while I go locate my gamma ray gun.

Dude, we'll get to hang out in less than a week!!

Lookin' forward to it , buddy.

Nerditudes ... UNITE!!!

Eh? What's this? A green-skinned PurrBast?! Oh , heck yeah , I am down w/that! :thumbsup:

I know! The sci-fi nerd in me really wants to see Purry as an Orion. Oh hell, just the me in me wants to see her as an Orion chick.

I need rest...

ok who is looking forward to getting together next weekend.. Raise your hand.. (raises hand)

Ok yall be nice for the Hubby is coming with me..lets not scare him away. :)

I have the blueprints for the USS Enterprise so we are good there!

And body painting! Should be fun! Orions Rule, LOL

When you mention the services of Erin Gray, what, exactly do the "services" entail? We'll have to make sure that's spelled out properly in the contract. Just to cover our own butts.

By the way, IT WAS TKLMAN WHO SAID SHACK OF BLAH, not I.

That IS all the bestest stuff in a fort! If you came over to see us, youd never want to leave! By the way, if youd want to hang out in our Enterprise bridge/frontroom, you'll have to paint yourself green and be an Orion Slave Girl. Sorry, thems the :rules:

Exactly! It's better for the universe if we are not always around each other. I mean, we could see a million faces and rock them all! Dude, we'll get to hang out in less than a week!!

Dude.........shameful.

No, I understand. I was hoping youd be there, but work is work. It was cool meeting you at the Haunted Hootchie (I can't believe I just typed that). Just realize that we'll all be talking smack about you :neenerneener:

Nah, just kidding. Or am I? :paranoia:

Likewise, man!

I'll try my best to make it to the next MI event...

It was awesome meeting you as well at the October munch!

Drink a frosty beverage for me... :toast:

Argh! Confound it , man!

It woulda been super-duper awesome to be able to meet ya this weekend , but oh , well ... guess I'll just have to wait a little while longer to learn from you how to be cool. :cool2:

Here's hoping you'll be able to make it for that next time around , chum. :fingerscrossed:

Same here brotha! Really wanted to meet ya in person!

I was particularly looking forward to attending this munch...

Jim (Pokey) has been telling me about it for months, so, I'm quite disappointed that I can't attend. :(

But alas, the time will come...where we'll all be in the same city, at the same time...and we shall chill... :cool2:

Have a safe trip, my friend...

Ryan

some sad news...

due to unforseen events, I am unable to make the munch...Lord knows I wanted to go, but cannot...so you guys have a blast, and I will definitely make the next one....

I have the blueprints for the USS Enterprise so we are good there!

And body painting! Should be fun! Orions Rule, LOL
I am up for body painting if we get to paint pretty pictures on you.
due to unforseen events, I am unable to make the munch...Lord knows I wanted to go, but cannot...so you guys have a blast, and I will definitely make the next one....

awwwwwww Bubby, you will be greatly missed. You will just have to come and see Don and I for a visit one day to make up for this.

I want to say thank you to ManonEarth for opening up his loft for the munch. We had a great time with those that were there and enjoyed the trip out to eat! The meat locker rocked, even if some needed help getting out. Hope each of you there had a good time and enjoyed having a beverage and good conversation as much as we did. Be happy and stay blessed!

pokey

I second what Pokey said, It was a good time for all to see eachother again and hang out Even if I did get it good later in the evening. it was all good.

hugssss

So this was my first gathering/munch and it was amazing!

I was very nervous, VERY! LOL

Thanks to everyone for making me feel so comfortable
It was like hangin out with people I've known for years!
You all ROCK!!!

ManonEarth big thanks for being the host with the most!
"Drag me to Hell" **** 4 1/2 stars

I still have no idea how to get out of the meat locker?????? :)

And Dimple, for the record, you started it :)

Pokey, Thanks for the new name, you are as smart as you are funny, which is pretty damn smart!

All I can really say is WOW! I'm still smiling, I recomend that everyone try to make one!!!

So this was my first gathering/munch and it was amazing!

I was very nervous, VERY! LOL

Thanks to everyone for making me feel so comfortable
It was like hangin out with people I've known for years!
You all ROCK!!!

ManonEarth big thanks for being the host with the most!
"Drag me to Hell" **** 4 1/2 stars

I still have no idea how to get out of the meat locker?????? :)

And Dimple, for the record, you started it :)
Pokey, Thanks for the new name, you are as smart as you are funny, which is pretty damn smart!

All I can really say is WOW! I'm still smiling, I recomend that everyone try to make one!!!

Glad you had a good time. I will not be able to watch that movie again from the teasing I got from laughing during it all and TMJ it was paybacks but all good. P.S. Don said you were a good man, so your on the good list.
Hope you will continue to come to events and get to know everyone.:man:

Good Food, Good Drinks, Good Friends.. life is good

Can't make this round. I'll see you all next round! :hello:

We better. :evileye:

:clap: Applause & applesause to manon_earth42 for hosting this munch. Much thanks , m'man , for welcoming us into your home & suggesting such a fine eatery for us to dine in. My order of spicy BBQ burger topped w/a fried egg & bacon is something my taste buds won't soon forget. :hungry:

I had a great time seeing those I've met before & meeting a couple new ones. You fine folks from Michigan continue to impress.

'Til next time ...

:wavingguy

THANKS TO EVERYONE! I had a great time hanging out with everybody and I am sure to get another one in by Spring 2010 so stay tuned. What can I say, everyone arrived with warm and open hearts and all contributed to the occasion in one way or another.

And Dimples... those camouflaged socks... I'd get my money back if I were you, they failed you miserably (to our delight!).

Happy Holidays and see you soon!

And Dimples... those camouflaged socks... I'd get my money back if I were you, they failed you miserably (to our delight!).

Happy Holidays and see you soon!

What can I say, I cant get my money back for my mother bought them for Don but were too small for him so they became mine. I will have to find another pair in a different color and see if they work better next time :floating:

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back