• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Trying to find a story I read a long time ago.

Mandrake

TMF Expert
I'm trying to find an old story I remember reading 20 or so years ago. Unfortunately, I forgot the title and don't know who the author is but I do remember what it's about. It's about two young women who work in an office and someone steals their shoes. It's told from one of the women's point of view. She and her friend are working late and are the only ones left in the office. She dozes off in the office and wakes up to find her shoes are no longer on her feet. She thinks her friend played a prank on her and stole them, but it turns out her friend is also missing her shoes. They wander around the office in their stocking feet trying to find their shoes but an invisible man keeps tickling their feet. I forget how it ends, but I think they wind up running away and leave the office shoeless. It was a great story and one I had completely forgotten about until recently. Sadly, I don't remember where I read it and since I don't know the title or author I have no idea how to search for it. Does anyone else here know what I'm talking about?

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back