• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Trying to Find This Girl's Clip Store

Raul

1st Level Red Feather
Does anyone know the name of the girl's clip store who does girl-next-door clips with a friend with really long fingernails? Saw it on the Forum somewhere but not sure if it was in Mainstream, Video Clips, or Clips4Sale forums. Thanks in advance!

Any assistance with this? Is her account on OF or C4S?

I feel like you'll need to be more specific. For example: what does she look like? What accents do they have? Any distinguishing features in the background? etc.

Great point, thank you. She's thin, fit, mid-length brown hair, wears shorts/T's, as well as bikinis. Her boyfriend helps tickle and/or hold her down, and she is often tickled by her black/latina friend with super long nails. Can't remember if I saw her here, C4S, or OF.

I think she even has "tickle" in her profile/store name.

Yeah, upon reading it back, I do. I'll try to come up with more descriptors.

The first person I thought of was ClickChicks, or her screen name was something like that

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back