• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Trying to understand something

Wesker28

2nd Level Orange Feather
I have been getting really jealous about my current gf and her super ticklish laughter.

We both work in a call centre and we have helpers to support us to call. Well just lately I have noticed everytime she speaks to this one person, she laughs like he has just tickled her so hard.

I keep getting mad when this happens.

Is this connected to my tickling fetish?
My desire to make my girl laugh a lot.

Maybe a case of you don’t hear her laugh like that unless she’s being tickled …..

And I know what it’s like in call centres some
Dudes can come across like there sniffing around your gf

I get the impression he is...
She said she hadn't been flirting with him and I can see that for myself. But it seems like when ever the call ends he says something and then there goes the ticklish fall out of her chair laugh.
It really makes me mad and I am wondering if it is related to my tickling fetish.

A wouldn’t say so dude he’s paying your gf extra attention as he finds her attractive a would be annoyed also

No they have not met. But I agree it does seem like he is paying her extra attention. Always has to make her hysterically laugh out of her seat before ending the call. It drives me mad.

What I am asking is do you think my tickling fetish is making me feel this way? Almost as if someone is tickling my gf.

What I am asking is do you think my tickling fetish is making me feel this way? Almost as if someone is tickling my gf.

Relax, the love doctor is in.

So here’s what I’m getting out of this. You’re in love, deeply. Tickling is not just your fetish, it’s something that you both enjoy doing together.

You associate tickling with intimacy, and because of that hearing someone make her laugh bothers you. It’s common actually, lots of people become jealous when they hear someone else making their boyfriend or girlfriend laugh.

Here’s a little story for you.

YEARS ago my older brother had married a younger girl who was closer in age to me. They came in for a week long visit, and we got along almost instantly. I was close to my brother, and I’d never get out of line with any of his girlfriends let alone his wife.

During the visit, Mom and Dad had him putting a new ceiling in their bedroom. They spent a couple days having alone time in a hotel, while we were left at the house with my brother in charge.

One afternoon while he was working I’d offered to let her play SNES with me. Perfectly innocent right?

Now I’m a funny guy, and making people laugh is how I break the ice. It’s not long before I’ve got her cracking up laughing so hard that my brother hears us and comes stomping through the house wanting to know what’s going on. I hadn’t done a thing except be myself, and he was jealous.

I never do much as laid a hand on her, except for an introductory hug and a hug goodbye when they left. But the whole time they were visiting he was unnecessarily irritable toward me.

So to put a cap on everything, what you’re feeling happens. Every time you hear her laughter, your mind ties it to her being tickled. The fact that it’s coming from someone else is causing feelings of jealousy. I really don’t think it’s anything to worry about. It’s you she’s in love with.

Aha. So that is it, because she laughs so hard to me it is like someone else being intimate with her. That makes sense, I haven't tickled her much yet, but she really is ticklish. I need to start doing that more I think.

I have to try and ignore this from now on. You are absolutely right, it is me she is in love with.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back