• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TV Party!

Feathery

1st Level Orange Feather
If you don't know about this site already, this is great if you're into checking out old TV shows and commercials.
http://www.tvparty.com
Most of the downloads seem to be in RealMedia format. For example, here is an old Polaroid commercial... can you recognize Ali Mcgraw in it?

Can anyone remember the "Soupy Sales Show"? This is an outake:

I'm just desperate to have WKRP in Cincinnatti on DVD. If anyone hears of it coming out, PLEASE let me know.

Oh, God, do I remember Soupy Sales. We were always down in the dumps each time he got fired.

You know, we take Howard Stern for granted...but Soupy was a real pioneer. And unlike Jackie Martling, Soupy's jokes were actually funny.

lk70 said:
I'm just desperate to have WKRP in Cincinnatti on DVD. If anyone hears of it coming out, PLEASE let me know.

Babe, if you've ever wondered...
wondered whatever became of me
I'm living on the air in Cincinnati...
Cincinnati's WKRP

Got tired of packing and unpacking...
town to town, up and down the dial
Maybe you and me were never meant to be...
Baby think of me once in a while

I'm at WKRP in Cincinnati...

Wow, I have some memory. I haven't seen the show in many years. It certainly was a great one.

Ah yes...WKRP.....had what I think was one of the 5 funniest TV episodes ever.

"I didnt know turkey's couldn't fly" ROFLMAO!!

I still laugh whenever I think of him throwing those turkey's off the building.

ROFLMAO!!!

Rob

robace252 said:
Ah yes...WKRP.....had what I think was one of the 5 funniest TV episodes ever.

"I didnt know turkey's couldn't fly" ROFLMAO!!

I still laugh whenever I think of him throwing those turkey's off the building.

ROFLMAO!!!

Rob

Actually the line was "As God as my witness I thought turkeys could fly" and they were thrown out of a helicopter. Les Nessman - "The Pine Dale shopping mall has just been bombed with live turkeys. Oh the humanity."

ROFLMAO!!!!

Feathery said:
Can anyone remember the "Soupy Sales Show"? This is an outake:

if you admit to remembering this show then you admit to being old! :shock:

LOL!

JPie1 said:
if you admit to remembering this show then you admit to being old! :shock:

LOL!

At least I can honestly say, I don't remember his radio show... hehe!

"Always be nice to your children, because they are the ones who will choose your rest home."
--Phyllis Diller

nice!! didnt know about that site, thanks. good stuff there.

:firedevil

Feathery said:
At least I can honestly say, I don't remember his radio show... hehe!

no I don't remember his radio show, I mostly remember him from TV...I also remember black and white TV with bunny antennas that you always had to move around!

And if the reception was still bad, as a last resort, you would add clumps of aluminum foil at the ends of the rabbit ears!

I remember my dad running up to the roof of my building to move the big antenna on the outside!

Ah, those weekday afternoons...

Soupy Sales was on, and he was just pee your pants funny, and Paul Winchell's show was on, with a studio audience, him with Jerry and Knucklehead. There was also Chuck McCann's show, which was also hilarious. He became quite a familiar face on TV later on, sitcoms, etc.

The sad part was when my mom wanted to watch what SHE wanted to watch (there only being one TV in the house in those bygone days), which usually meant the Mike Douglas Show. Those of you younger folks out there, if you wanna know what THAT was all about, try to imagine something actually worse than Tony Danza's joke of a talk show.

Do you remember Zacherley, Officer Joe Bolton with the Three Stooges and "House of Dark Shadows"? Oh, how I loved the vampiress, Angelique!

What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back