• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Two awesome, weekly Dungeons and Dragons youtube series

TMF Jeff

TMF owner and co-founder
OK, so this is obviously ridiculously nerdy, but what can you do - I really like them. :)

I used to play a ton of D&D as a kid, but I haven't played since I was a teenager 30 years ago. I kept a casual eye on the way it evolved over the years and once in a while I would pick up one of the rulebooks just to see what it had turned into.

Now in the last year or so, on youtube and twitch, tabletop games are gaining a LOT of traction, and occasionally a really good group of gamers will start broadcasting their sessions. The best one by far is called Critical Role, which has a group of professional voice actors (If you've ever watched a cartoon or played a video game, you've heard these guys) running a weekly four-hour game.

They're incredibly good because they're all actors so they convey a lot of very real emotion (it's not uncommon for the girls to start legitimately crying,) and their Dungeon Master is just ridiculously talented - not only can he do any voice for any character or monster, but the way he runs the game is that he has the player describe the mechanics of what they do, and then he interprets it as an amazing piece of improv. It's impossible to describe effectively, but here are a couple of short examples of him doing his thing.

This one is from their original home game. The girl posting it is Ashley Johnson from Blindspot (also the waitress who serves the Avengers their schwarma.)

This is their gunslinger (they converted to 5E from Pathfinder when they launched the stream) buying gunpowder. If youtube had Emmys, Matt should win one for this performance.

In this one they're finishing a fight with a Banshee. Their bard uses Vicious Mockery, which does a small amount of psychic damage, and happens to kill it. When Matt asks "How do you want to do this?" it's like a tradition of the group - when they finish an encounter, whoever dealt the death blow gets to add a personal flair to it. Here Scanlan chooses to "shame it to death."

The is the thing that made me actually think of posting this, though - Acquisitions Incorporated, pretty much the Godfather of live D&D podcasts - with Chris Perkins, the lead designer of Dungeons and Dragons as their DM - just graduated to a weekly show as well. Broadcasting out of an actual basement, no less.

Allot of these fan films are turning out to be pretty good. A big part of that is the advsncements in home computers, & the fact that allot of Profesional movie folks are making their own stuff. I am a big fan of Star Trek Continues myself.

What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back