• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Two questions.

simon420

TMF Novice
On a scale of 1 to 10, with 1 meaning that you have no business being a part of said activity, and 10 meaning that you are purely amazing- 1. Where would you rate yourself as a tickler and why? 2. Where would you rate yourself as a ticklee and why?

As a ler, I would say an 8. I'm really good with knowing which spots are most sensitive on my lee and the most effective ways to tickle them. My fingers don't get sore even after hours of torturing, I have a nice variety of tools, and my lees always enjoy my tickling.

As a lee, I would say a 7. I'm ticklish almost everywhere and I laugh, beg, plead, etc. But I can be stubborn at times and just talk trash at my ler, egging them on, because it's funny.

I'd rate myself about a 4 for tickler because if given the opportunity I won't decline tickling someone but I don't actively seek out people to tickle.

For lee, I'd rate myself a 10+ :), yes I know that wasn't any of the options lol, and I think that alone speaks for itself lol.

1. I'm a one because as a guy I'm negligible.
2. I wouldnt know. part of me wants to be a lee. Then again part of me regularly wants to slam someone in the face.

1. I'm an 8. Good tickler due to my nails and drive to find the best spots. But there is always room for improvement.

2. I gotta say 2 as a lee. Last I was tickled by a fellow ticklephile was spring last year, and that was just playful, no limits were really tested. While I am still curious to test them out, as time goes by, the desire lessens.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back