• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

UK Tickling: Nina Suffers Under Sarah's Fingers..And Has Revenge! (F/F, NYLONS, BARE)

turtleboy

Level of Blackberry Feather
Hi all
In order to save time, I decided to do a joint preview for these two clips featuring cute (and super-ticklish) local models Nina and Sarah. Nina as some of you will remember has been appearing in my clips right from the very early days (18 months ago now!) If anything, she has only got more ticklish as time's gone on, as we found out when she returned to shoot with Sarah!

The great thing about this shoot was that both models had never met each other before, and yet they had no hesitation in tickling each other mercilessly...and it's fair to say they enjoyed it too! Off camera, they got on great anyway, while on screen they made each other scream and beg :)

image21y.jpg

Nina went first and Sarah really blew any chance she had of an easy ride when she got stuck into Nina. Sarah's nails are apparently lethal and she uses them with great effect on Nina's nylon feet and all over her body! When the tables were turned, Nina went straight for Sarah's feet with her own nails...with predictable results!

image30cy.jpg

This one was loud and lot of fun to shoot..both parts are available from my store at www.uktickling.com now - hope you enjoy as much as we all did!

Preview:
http://rapidshare.com/files/398698742/Nina_and_Sarah_sample.wmv
Alt link:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=BCBR0FLG

Thanks!
:britishflag:

Hello,

This clip is not a F/F clip, it is a FM/F clip (huge difference in my opinion). I think there is a rule about labelling for this board...

There’s also a rule about being a douchebag, but who’s counting right?

Anyway, that was some seriously beautiful laughter pouring out both lovelies my good man. Thanks for the clip. :ty:

Hello,

This clip is not a F/F clip, it is a FM/F clip (huge difference in my opinion). I think there is a rule about labelling for this board...

There’s also a rule about being a douchebag, but who’s counting right?

Anyway, that was some seriously beautiful laughter pouring out both lovelies my good man. Thanks for the clip. :ty:

Now let's all play nice, and enjoy the marvelous clip!

Another great one there turtleboy!

Thanks!

These clips are essentially F/F with a little bit of FM/F. I have to be honest and say that that it doesn't make a huge amount of difference to me especially when you consider just how good these clips are. The word beautiful is one that seldom applies to tickling clips but in this case I think it does!

Thanks again turtleboy.

S

These clips are essentially F/F with a little bit of FM/F. I have to be honest and say that that it doesn't make a huge amount of difference to me especially when you consider just how good these clips are. The word beautiful is one that seldom applies to tickling clips but in this case I think it does!

Thanks again turtleboy.

S

Now, that's an opinion that is elegantly put unlike what has been said in an earlier post. My problem is not with the quality of the clip. It is a great clip. My problem is this is something that's been gnawing at me for many years. In my opinion (and only in MY opinion - peoplpe can of course disagree), a M/F clip is an M/F clip from beginning to end and so is a F/F clip. I have never been a fan of these male intervention in the middle of a clip for no real good reason. Again, just my opinion.

Enough said on this subject...

Well, thanks for your comments folks, all those of you who enjoyed the clip! In all honesty this is one of my favourite F/F sessions...be it F/F, MF/F or whichever, I just thought the girls were great in it and they really did have a good time (not that they don't always have a good time of course!) :D

Hello,

Just to be clear on this one, once and for all: if there was room in the subject line I would have typed: 'F/F, MF/F' as I have often done before. There wasn't room to include both and as Sclubtickle correctly pointed out it is mainly F/F so that was that in this case. The preview pics would I hope, make it clear to anyone what the clip is about.

Sorry if anyone got offended/insulted through any of this anyway and as jm157 said: lets all play nice!!

....now just imagine the uproar if I hadn't specified 'NYLONS' in the subject line! ;)

Outstanding clip! Turtle, you are in my opinion, the finest video producer in the forum.

Your lighting and camera angles are superb, as are your models. Great talent!

Now, that's an opinion that is elegantly put unlike what has been said in an earlier post. My problem is not with the quality of the clip. It is a great clip. My problem is this is something that's been gnawing at me for many years. In my opinion (and only in MY opinion - peoplpe can of course disagree), a M/F clip is an M/F clip from beginning to end and so is a F/F clip. I have never been a fan of these male intervention in the middle of a clip for no real good reason. Again, just my opinion.

Enough said on this subject...

Hello,

Still a douchebag for your first complaint.

I didn't insult anyone...I simply expressed an opinion. Yet, two people have insulted me. What does that make them...?

My comment was meant tongue in cheek as the same thing happens to me on here from TMF Flamers...apologies for any misunderstanding.

Outstanding clip! Turtle, you are in my opinion, the finest video producer in the forum.

Your lighting and camera angles are superb, as are your models. Great talent!

Thank you (belatedly!) for the nice comments sole seeker...such flattery will get you everywhere, lol! :)

...more of Sarah coming up soon!

outstanding clip!!! Thanks for the nylon tickling!! We love it!!!!

What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back