• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

UK Tickling: Stunning Chacha's hot body and barefeet tickled one last time!

turtleboy

Level of Blackberry Feather
This one's coming to the store later...Chacha's final tickle clip, but it's a good one!

image283w.jpg

:lover:

This is some bad news; I thought she was a terrific model both as a -lee and as a -ler!! She dished out some merciless tickle torture on some of the other models. I also liked the interaction she had with the tickler or the ticklee. Well done turtleboy that you did some great scenes with her for the tickling fans.

Keep up the good work in finding these kind of (new) models! Any news on a new shoot with Candice Collyer or Sam Tye?

How come it's her last time?

Because her ballbusting fans don't like to see her getting tickled unfortunately. It was negatively affecting sales on her own clipstore and so she had to call it a day, which was a big shame. She could still come back as a 'ler only but not as a 'lee. :(

Hm... I'm amazed her ballbusting fans would even care about her other activities, but there you have it. I'd love to see Chacha 'ler on Hayley-Marie or Holly. You could also do foot-modeling clips with these girls; I'd buy 'em!

Those upper body shots are amazing!

Loving her in those tights. Bet that makes her ticklish as hell. Least she goes out in style.

ChaCha looks VERY SEXY in this video that bodysuit looks amazingly sexy on her. She's on the receiving end of some really good tickling as well. And I love her laugh. She has such smooth soft-looking sexy feet.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back