• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

UK TV Ghost Train 1990 - Adam Ant and Female Presenter in stocks FINALLY

Good job dude! It's great when persistence pays off :)

This gem is what everyone in the UK here was waiting for! Strangely enough, I didn't see the tickling but I remember seeing one of Barry's Mafia pour cottage cheese or something over Sabra's feet to torment her, so it was great to see her get foot tickled and cannot take it! I think that dandy highwayman Adam Ant likes her feet. Nice to see a style icon like him into that kind of thing!

Last edited:
Cute how she tries to change the subject to take his mind off tickling her feet.

Wow never thought that would see the light of day again, excellent find

make sure you save it since you link it up too youtube

Good Call. Does anyone have the software to download and save the file from youtube on to hard drive?

We were lucky in obtaining the clip. I found an Adam Ant fan online and requested to see if he had the interview which he did.

I uploaded it here to keep it safe from the Youtube goblins :ahoy:

Great clip

Here's another great mainstream clip.......great job!

Giantfan :devil:

Thanks TKU. The only problem is that is saved as an MP4 which I cant view on any media players.. Is it possible to save it as a WMV?

New Rule: All attractive female journalists have to conduct their interviews in the same circumstances as beautiful Sabra here...especially if the person being interviewed is another attractive female. ;)

Well done! Thanks for running this down. This girl is absolutely charming. It's cute how she tries to distract him and stay professional.

She was bigger than I remember! Great find, though...all we need now is the Selena Scott/Emu tickle, and the UK collection is complete!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

p.s. I'd for gotten all about Nobby the Sheep - he was no Gordon the Gopher.

One UK mainstream scene I hope for is the You Bet! one where after someone fails in a challenge to identify friends by their bare feet, Bruce Forsyth tickled a person's feet. We had this and the Don't Try This At Home! clips, so maybe those hidden gems will surface!

There was also a version of this with Shane Richie but I believe the girls were wearing socks to make it more difficult to identify. Then as they are revealing who's feet are behind each door he suddenly asks one of the girls if she is ticklish and tickles her feet. Very cute girl and clip.

I am bumping this thread up because I just noticed this clip was not saved, so here it is. As obsessed as he is with her feet, he has to be one of us.;)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/3/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back