• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Unbelivable tickling on a bus! M/F FEET!

nice.1

TMF Poster
I posted this story in the ickling discussion but thought it would be beter suited here so enjoy! This incident occurred on the bus when I tickled my friend's feet…

Well I caught a bus and ran into a friend who to be frank is no that attractive. She was with a friend who I had met once before and she was fairly attractive. The two girls were getting of at different stops first my friend got of leaving just me and the other girl. I started conversion about god knows what but then I had an impulse on tickling this girl. So I though of the worst line ever which went along the lines of this ‘yeah in uni we learnt this foot trick it pretty trippy……u want me to show ya’ (we were talking about uni so it wasn’t completely random) anyways she agreed to it I was shocked I thought she was definitely going to say no. So she put her feet on my lap and I started to remove her shoes and socks and I thought to myself she can’t be ticklish because she gave up her feet so easily but I was so wrong! Oh and btw her feet were beautiful about size 8 nice soft and well taken care of. Anywho I had no idea what kind of ‘foot trick’ I was gonna do so I told her it’s 10 light strokes in the middle of the sole and she should feel like a shock…the first stroke I got a twitch second stroke a giggle and 3rd stroke she retracted her foot giggled and said 'I’m too ticklish'. Shocked I pursued the tickling and asked if she would let me finish it she reluctantly agreed and I started again, After 10 strokes nothing happened but her trying to hold her foot still while she laughed. she then goe to me ‘I didn’t feel anything’ so I said ‘its probably because your too ticklish’ and then firmly grabed her ankle and went to town on her feet focousing on her soles and her toes which was her worst spot. She held it all in for maybe a second thenwent into hysterics rolling around on the back seat of the bus laughingher as off! After a minute or 2 she took her foot back and continued to giggle. She wasn;t angry or anything she just kind of laughed and asked for her shoe back. I gave it back of course and said I tickled her foot at end so it would reduce her ticklishness her reply was ‘yeah sure’.

Well it was a little bit of a pig move by my part but no harm no foul and hey were still friends and she is still ticklish!

WOW... that was a nice plan lol..

my car isn't working so I started taking the bus to and from school like the second half of last semester, i got some cute girls to sit next to me a couple times, i so wanted to tickle them, but i had to use self control lol.. one day I one girl was listening to her ipod, i was kinda hoping that she wasn't payin attention to me getting ready to get off so i could poke her side lol, but she noticed that i was getting off so no such luck with that :p

I didn't really take notice of the passengers but there was no one close to the back seat so i don't think any of them really took notice

What's New

5/3/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back