• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Underrated situation: Roller Coasters

Jerzeys23

TMF Poster
Think of the last time you went on a roller coaster, once they lock you in, think of the helpless feeling you get of how stuck you are. Moreover, people are typically on these in the summer, and many girls are wearing flip flops and have to take them off. I always see girls having to take them off and go barefoot because of this, and it creates such a great situation where their feet could be tickled silly as they can’t move and they’re feet are just dangling. What do you think?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Funnily enough there is a girl on youtube that posted about such an incident. She was hovering there in a ride waiting for it to start and someone in the queue behind a fence reached in to her sandals and tickled her feet.

Funnily enough there is a girl on youtube that posted about such an incident. She was hovering there in a ride waiting for it to start and someone in the queue behind a fence reached in to her sandals and tickled her feet.

1. I know a tickling fictional story based on this
2. Where’s the video??

I saw a couple of those encounters an normal thrill rides, sometimes the crew of one particular taking of the shoes of women on purpes to tickle their feet. Sadly I never had my cellphone handy @ the time and the tickling only lasted a couple of seconds. But this is such a nice seen, and when ever I'm at a park or carnival ( mostly in the summertime) I always pray for it to happen again. I also love the see the bare feet swinging while the rides are going, it's a huge bon(e)us to the overall fun being at those faires ;-) Can't wait for the covid bullshit to be over and to be going on those again... By the way, there are way to less videos of those things around on YT ;-(, that needs to be changed

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back