• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Underrated Tickling Tools

Pens and markers, always! I love writing embarrassing messages on my wife’s feet. I had an ex that let me color her soles once, I wish I had pictures of that.

Electric toothbrushes work well, particularly on the balls of the feet when the toes are pulled back (as it exposes the nerves that connect the toes to the rest of the foot), and putting the brush head in a belly button because of sensitive the spot is :love:

Petgrooming Gloves on soles, Electric flossers between toes, combine that with blindfolds, oils, stocks, toeties, etc (perhaps gags too), I've found it to be LETHAL as both a lee, ler. I'm a lee leaning switch btw!.

Petgrooming Gloves on soles, Electric flossers between toes, combine that with blindfolds, oils, stocks, toeties, etc (perhaps gags too), I've found it to be LETHAL as both a lee, ler. I'm a lee leaning switch btw!.

Blindfolds are another tool I'd use because it increases the surprise factor, which makes the lee feel more ticklish as a result

Agreed, I find oils (not just for feet but the whole body), blindfolds make me more ticklish & sensitive.
Blindfolds are another tool I'd use because it increases the surprise factor, which makes the lee feel more ticklish as a result
My lee loves total sensory deprivation, so she has no idea where I'm tickling next. I happen to like gags, so she is typically gagged, blindfolded, ear-plugged, the works!

My lee loves total sensory deprivation, so she has no idea where I'm tickling next. I happen to like gags, so she is typically gagged, blindfolded, ear-plugged, the works!

I'm not knocking for what you two are into, but how would safe words work if she's gagged?

I'm not knocking for what you two are into, but how would safe words work if she's gagged?
We've never had to, but she is supposed to do jazz hands if she gets into any trouble. I always keep a close eye on her. If I have to leave the room to fetch something, it's literally less than a minute. But we typically do short, half-hour playtimes, anyway.

That's cool hehe, I've never tried earplugs tho I'd kinda like to. Feel free to dm btw!.
Yeah, she puts them in herself before I put her into bondage. It's also nice because I'm not typically one to verbally tease (although when I do, she seems to respond well to it).
I'd like to try some sort of headphone hi jinx instead of earplugs sometime, too. This will probably sound kooky, but I think it would be fun to put on a TV laugh-track for her to listen to while I torment her.

Or record yourself using tickle talk
This is probably before most people's time on here, but they used to sell these cheap "laughing bags" through gag novelty catalogs way back when. All it was was a little mechanical gadget inside the small (palm-sized) bag that would make a spastic giggling noise every time the bag was jostled. That sound would be awful to be stuck listening to while being tickled, I'm imagining.

I'm going to try the baby oiled feet next session. Sub has delightfully ticklish feet. Curious to see if it increases her ticklishness.

Psychobilly quiff (picture attached). With this hairstyle you're essentially wearing a paintbrush on top of your head. A paintbrush that comes in really handy if you want some tickle foreplay without bondage.

"How to best use it?", you ask. All you need is a lovely, naked lady. Just straddle your girl's legs and pin her arms down using your hands. Then start running the tip of your quiff all over her naked breasts.You might want to brace yourself for a rodeo.

This dirty little trick used to drive my ex bonkers.

Just make sure to rub the tip between your fingers before the session to loosen the hairspray (otherwise it's too stiff and may hurt a bit)

Attachments

• images.jpeg
    images.jpeg
    7.8 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back