• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Unexpected Tickling in Bondage Videos

Dirkman

TMF Regular
I bring up this topic every once and a while. Here is the deal:

Bondage vids are a great place to find some of the absolute best tickling scenes on video. Let me explain this: A beautiful model signs up to do a bondage film. She is bound to some sort of bondage device in the video shoot with her ankles tightly roped. The master or dominatrix starts to improvise during the video shoot and suddenly starts to tickle the submissive's bound feet. The submissive had no idea that tickling would be involved and goes completely berzerk.
I saw a vid like this years ago where you can actually hear the submissive scream "CUT" through her hysterics. I was never able to find the vid's name. So my perverted comrades, can we possibly compile a list of tickling scenes in bondage vids? The EZ Ryder tapes are some good ones (and some not so good). Tami Monroe tape is great (by Homemaid Video). Bryan Davis of Close Up Concepts is known to tickle his bound bondagettes. Companies like LB0, Spunky Spurr, Redboard... Please keep an eye out or report if you know of one. These scenes may only last a few seconds, but sometimes they are so good that its worth it.
The Dirk

Homemaid video had one titled RICK's Bondage Playmate. Pretty sure you can still find it at their site. A while back, there was a clip of this title on Tickle Town. Although mostly bondage themed, there are some good scenes where the featured gorgeous blonde is tickled. Her name escapes me at the moment.

Dirkman, EXCELENT THREAD! This just became my new hobby when I saw a few great tickling moments in videos from insex.com. PD, the bondage artist, usually has one or two moments with each girl when he goes for a tickle.

Steve :)

insex

Plus the tickling usually comes after a bastinado scene, which is a plus for me because I imagine those soles to be much more sensitive…
Now on to Dirk’s project: I remember a warm up tickling scene in a german dungeon video where the girl had her feet thoroughly worked on (pain or slave sex 2 I think). On the other side of the spectrum I recall a long sensual feather tickling on Star Chandler in Disciplined Daughter.

Definitely a nice surprise!

Finding a tickling scene in a bondage movie is like finding a $50 dollar bill in your pants when cleaning out your pockets before laundry! You didn't even realize it was going to be there, but it sure was great to find it!

I like how a dominatrix is usually a more sadistic, taunting tickler. One scene I remember was from "Tarts In Torment" with Ashley Renee, two other girls, and BeBe LeBadd as the dominant. One of the girls who I don't know, was chained down on all fours to black, leather, bondage donut, if you will. The donut was suspended from the ceiling. BeBe LeBadd walks to the foot and says "Now to show how to give the proper foot massage". She pokes, then slaps, then piches the girl's feet. After that, she strokes her velvet gloved fingers all over the girl's soles, saying "Then you tickle them to get the right blood flow." This only last for 15 seconds, then she beats the girls feet with a riding crop. She briefly tickles them a few more times afterwards.

I have also seen a couple good tickling clips from bondage movies at www.extremetickling.com. One in particular features Sharon Kane, a nerve wheel, and an extremely ticklish-footed brunette stretched out on a rack!

Ahhhhhhhhh.....good times!

Rasputin

Last edited:
Ras, I remember that scene. I am 99.9% sure that ticklee was Julie Parton. The funny thing I saw another scene in a different bondage movie where she got the nerve wheel treatment on her feet . She was suppose to be moaning in pain and she kept giggling. Her female captive kept saying out of context "sorry hun" and I am sure off camera I heard the director whisper try the other foot. I think he wanted screams of pain not gales of laughter.

joeshushu said:
Ras, I remember that scene. I am 99.9% sure that ticklee was Julie Parton. The funny thing I saw another scene in a different bondage movie where she got the nerve wheel treatment on her feet . She was suppose to be moaning in pain and she kept giggling. Her female captive kept saying out of context "sorry hun" and I am sure off camera I heard the director whisper try the other foot. I think he wanted screams of pain not gales of laughter.

Awesome, this thread is going great! The "rick's bondage playmate" is excellent. Here are some: Vidtech Bondage Video: Tormented Ties. Towards the end of the video, she has the sub tied to some wierd gizmo and starts (totally unexpected) tickling her feet. She goes crazy, screaming, and then the dom starts biting her soles and she once again goes nuts, great scene! The sub didn't seem happy.

But I urge you guys, please provide the names of actual vids and the companies who make them so we can rent or purchase them. Keep it going...
The Dirk

UnclStevel said:
Dirkman, EXCELENT THREAD! This just became my new hobby when I saw a few great tickling moments in videos from insex.com. PD, the bondage artist, usually has one or two moments with each girl when he goes for a tickle.

Hey Uncle, glad you enjoy the thread. I just went to insex and I couldn't find any vids for sale. Do you mean you saw some tickling in the live video feeds?

Re: insex

Pluma said:
Plus the tickling usually comes after a bastinado scene, which is a plus for me because I imagine those soles to be much more sensitive?
Now on to Dirk?s project: I remember a warm up tickling scene in a german dungeon video where the girl had her feet thoroughly worked on (pain or slave sex 2 I think). On the other side of the spectrum I recall a long sensual feather tickling on Star Chandler in Disciplined Daughter.

So the vid is called slave sex 2? Who produces it? Cool....

Re: Definitely a nice surprise!

Rasputin said:

I have also seen a couple good tickling clips from bondage movies at www.extremetickling.com. One in particular features Sharon Kane, a nerve wheel, and an extremely ticklish-footed brunette stretched out on a rack!

Ahhhhhhhhh.....good times!

Rasputin

Ras, just joined extreme and can't find sharon kane tickling clip, know where it is?

Hey Uncle, glad you enjoy the thread. I just went to insex and I couldn't find any vids for sale. Do you mean you saw some tickling in the live video feeds?

They don't have any vids for sale, but they have a HUGE archive of clips from the live feeds. I've sorted through most of the clips and found about 60 great tickling clips. The reactions are 100% genuine. It's like winning the lottery :) Email me if you'd like a list of file names. It took me about 72 hours to get through what I have so far, and I'm sure it would save you some time.

Ras, just joined extreme and can't find sharon kane tickling clip, know where it is?

It's 14th down in the upper body misc. section.

UnclStevel said:

They don't have any vids for sale, but they have a HUGE archive of clips from the live feeds. I've sorted through most of the clips and found about 60 great tickling clips. The reactions are 100% genuine. It's like winning the lottery :) Email me if you'd like a list of file names. It took me about 72 hours to get through what I have so far, and I'm sure it would save you some time.

It's 14th down in the upper body misc. section.

Just tried emailing you but apparently its full. I'd LOVE a list of the insex tickling scenes... The bondage looks amazing, right up my alley. So once you become a member, all those pictures of live feeds on the left column become downloadable clips? awesome!!
The Dirk

Last edited:
I think this is something like why people love mainstream so much. Unexpected, and everyone is sharing in it.

Holly Ryder had a couple of films where she was tickled, but I don't remember the name. One where she was only "bound" by holding five dimes between her fingers and couldn't drop them.

There was also a bondage film series starring "Misty" that featured periodic tickling.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back