• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

«Unknown name» – F/M. Intense tickling, itching powder. Long story

tickler tickle

Hi!

This isn’t my story.

It’s an old story from early 2000. It’s originally written in Norwegian, and I’ve tried my best to translate it to English. The Norwegian language can be tricky to translate, and some of the sentences may be a little weird.

The author is unknown.

There is a part two – comment if you’re interested in reading that as well!

——————

It was a fairly ordinary Saturday morning. I had done the usual Saturday shopping, and now I wanted to have a drive before returning home and preparing for the evening. The weather was not bad at all, and I chose to make the trip along the sea on a rather narrow road. Get a little out of the built-up area. It was really beautiful, with the sun glistening in the sea and beautiful autumn colors everywhere. The plans for the evening were a bit diffuse.

Actually, I didn't have anything concrete going on, but I didn't want to be at home on a Saturday night. It became the usual place, probably. I was basically sick of always doing almost the same thing every single weekend, but there weren't that many options. Imagine if, for once, something exciting could have happened....

I smiled a little to myself, because I knew very well what kind of thrill I was looking for! A little further on, I saw a car standing on a small turning point. I eased up a bit on the speed, because there wasn't much to go on here, even though the car up there had gone to the side. As I approached, I saw a lady pacing back and forth and seemed a little stressed. When she saw me coming, she held out her arm to stop me. Which of course I did.

Stylish lady, by the way...She could probably be in her mid-20s, with dark, medium-length hair. She looked like a business woman, with a dark suit, white blouse and shoes with heels.. Couldn't be that easy to drive with those heels, I thought. Something I couldn't help but see was that she was also wearing tight, black leather gloves…my biggest fetish….

It was inevitable that certain things started behaving in a way that I would rather not right now. I reckoned that she might need help, and then I had to get out of the car and stand up straight... damn it...!
I drove into the turning point right behind her car. Jeez, she was driving a Mercedes and stuff...

She came around to my side before I could get out, so I rolled down the window. Now I could see her better. She was pretty, that’s for sure. She was probably closer to 30, maybe, and then appeared to be a very determined lady. She must now be Director or something, I thought.

—Finally someone came, she said. I think I've been standing here for an hour now!
- What's the problem? I asked.
- The damn car just stopped without further ado, she said. She seemed quite annoyed.
- I'm no mechanic, but I can now slowly take a look, I said.
- If you want it, I'm very grateful, she said. She looked a little more cheerful now.
I went out and went to her car. I got in and turned the ignition. The engine coughed a little and was about to start, but gave up. Luckily it was a petrol engine. I was even less good at diesel engines.
I opened the hood, and took a quick look. Nothing to see immediately, but I started by checking if the spark plug caps were on as they should. They did, so the next point was the distributor. I opened it, but didn't find any moisture or anything something else that seemed wrong. A thought suddenly struck me, and I got back into the driver's seat and turned on the ignition, but without trying to start. Then the error appeared. The fuel gauge was at the bottom of the red field...

I told her, and she rolled her eyes.
-Is it possible? She asked.
- There is a warning light for the petrol, and it hasn't come on...?
- Maybe the lamp has stopped working, I said. That's what happens.
- But I have a rope to tow with, so I'll help you to the nearest gas station, I said.
-Oooh! Do you want that?! She looked clearly relieved.
- Sure, I said, no problem.
Fortunately, it was not very far to a small station further on. Maybe a couple of kilometres.
I drove my car in front of hers, and got the tow rope attached.
- I don't know how to thank you for this, but I'll think about it until we get to the station, she said and smiled broadly and winked.
I felt myself turn a little red at the top….yikes..!

The towing went well, and I stopped at the station and her car pulled up next to a pump. I got out and started to untie the tow rope. She came up to me and tapped me on the shoulder while I was squatting and looting with the rope . I sputtered a little more, because I hadn't noticed that she was coming.
- Gosh! You're such a slob, she laughed.
Damn, she was so pretty...! I was a little taken aback. For some reason she managed to get me a little out of control, so I became insecure and awkward. I didn't like losing control...

- You, she said, I would like to thank you properly for your help. Do you have any special plans for the rest of the day?
- It's not necessary, I said. Just nice to be able to help. I had nothing to do anyway.
-Don't be silly, she said. I'm waiting for an answer: do you have plans, or...?
- No, I said. Nothing at all. Usual, boring Saturday this.
-Are you alone? She asked.
I was surprised by the question.
- Yes. I'm alone.
- Can't you come to my house for a visit then? I am also alone at the moment. I think I know how to thank you…
-Uh, y-yes, I guess I can, I stuttered.

Thoughts raced through my head, and without warning she took my face between her gloved hands and gave me a smack kiss right on the mouth!
BOOM! I sure looked like I fell off the moon! Oh my….! Now I had big problems with junior down there. I cursed inside. Not now...! But she had seen it…
She looked me straight in the eyes and smiled a little.

-That's what I was wondering, she said. Now can you help me fill up the gas, so I don't get any spills on me... okay?
I pulled myself together and was able to say: "yes, of course I will"!
- Good boy, she said.

What the hell happened here…??? I was completely shocked, and if she had said "jump" I would have asked: "how high?"
She seemed dominant, and I didn't really mind that...

I filled up the tank of her car, and she said I could try to start while she went in and paid. It wasn't a question, it was an order. That's how I felt, anyway.

The car coughed and rattled a bit, but then it started like a bullet. She got out again and was jubilantly satisfied.
- Great! She said. Now I can drive first, then you just follow, right? It's not that far. Takes about half an hour from here.

-Yes, I said. That's fine.
She smiled and winked at me again, just so much that I was a little dazed again. She saw it, and it was quite clear that she liked it.

The trip started, and my thoughts revolved around this woman who was driving up there. What was she really planning? Who was she? Why would she absolutely want to thank in such a complicated way? She could just accept what I said that it wasn't necessary, and drive on. I had the impression that she could see right through me. A bit uncomfortable, really. She had a look that was hard to meet without looking away. A steady gaze. A very strong personality. I was not in the habit of averting my gaze, but here I had no choice.

I was pulled out of my thoughts by a house appearing just ahead. I had hardly noticed where we had driven, I was so lost in my thoughts. And some of the thoughts had gone so far that I wondered if I could to stand up straight when I was going to get out of the car…
I hadn't actually been here before. It was a private road, and I had occasionally driven past and seen the sign with "Access prohibited". I had often wondered what was here, but had never dared to pass the sign.

The house was quite large and very pretty. It went at an angle, and had two floors above the basement. The entire space in front of the house was paved with stone slabs. A garage door opened, and she drove in. Of course I stopped outside, but before I could turn off engine, she came out to the gate and waved at me. I was confused. Would should my car enter as well?..? The garage was large and spacious, and there were no problems driving in next to her car. As soon as I was inside, the gate closed.

That's it, she said. Closed and locked. The beauty of this place is that it's so private. No one to disturb if they're not invited.
- Very nice place, I said, and meant it.
She walked in front of me to a door that I assumed led into the house. I guessed right, and we entered a large hallway with subdued lighting. There was a very warm atmosphere here, I quickly noticed. A place where you feel well without quite knowing why.
The trip went on up a wide staircase that curved up to the second floor. Another large hallway. It seemed she had enough space…

-Something to drink? she asked. A beer perhaps?
- Yes, thank you, I replied. It had actually tasted good now. My mouth was actually quite dry. Whether it was due to normal thirst or had other reasons cannot be said...
-Sit down, she said, and disappeared into what I assumed was the kitchen.
I plopped down on the soft leather sofa and looked around. The style was complete and exclusive as far as I could see. Everything fit together in an effortless way. The whole interior gave a pleasant impression.

She came back with two pints of ice-cold beer. I was amazed when she came back in, because she hadn't taken off her shoes or gloves yet. It didn't bother me at all.
She sat down next to me on the sofa. Quite close, actually. I took the pint with an uncertain hand.
-Geez! she said. Are you trembling? It’s almost like you’re nervous...! She looked at me, and I did my best to avoid spilling.

-Cheers then, she said and raised her glass. I raised mine and was barely touching hers. I drank a few big sips. I hoped my nerves might calm down a little soon.
"You," she said.
- I believe I noticed something..? I got a little puffed up. What is it then?
- For example, I've seen where your gaze goes. She raised one hand with the back of her hand up. I felt myself turn red, but I couldn't help but look.

-You like gloves, she said. Do you like other types of leather clothing too?
I felt completely hypnotized where I sat. Was she just teasing me, or was something going on...?? In the middle of the stupor, I was turned on as hell…
- Yes, I do, I said. I like all kinds of leather clothes. Nothing I like better than that.
- Good, she said, because I have a lot of that...

If the pint hadn't been on the table, I would surely have spilled it by now.
-Don't be so afraid of me, she said. I'm not very dangerous. She put her hand on my thigh and squeezed gently. I sat like a statue at first, but then she grabbed my chin with her other hand and turned me towards her….

The kiss was deep and intense, and it lasted a long time. She had one hand behind my back and the other behind my head, so I couldn't pull away. Can't say I was particularly interested in any pulling away. I couldn't hold me longer and put both arms around her. Embraced her and hugged her tightly to me. I kissed her greedily .She pulled back a little to catch her breath.
- Look at that! Now it's starting to look like something, she said.

She freed herself from my arms, and looked at me as she held both of my hands in hers. I felt the soft leather, and it almost whizzed by my ears. It was a physical sensation that propagated downwards. Damn, I was horny…!

-I'll wonder what else I can find out about you, she said and shook her head a little. She looked pensive. Her gaze was a little distant.
- Ask what you want to know, I said in a slightly hoarse voice. I cleared my throat forcefully.
-Are you tough enough to take off your clothes for me? She looked straight into my eyes, so I had to look away. But she grabbed my chin again and held my head firmly, facing her.
-If you do the same, then maybe, I said. I did my best to meet her gaze.
- No, she said. Not yet, my boy. You first. Show that you dare.
I was confused. I really wanted to do as she wanted, but at the same time was embarrassed.

- Let me put it another way, she said. Undress! Right away! She looked at me sternly, but with a little twinkle in her eye.

For some reason, I instantly reacted by practically jumping off the sofa.
-Y-Yes, I stammered. When you say it like that...
-Hmm, you're certainly obedient when it comes to that, she said. Maybe you actually don't mind the tone I took now, do you?
- No, I don't mind, I replied. I had taken off my clothes so I was now bare-chested. She stood up.
-Stand still with your arms out to the side, she said.
I did as she said. In a way I didn't dare to do otherwise. The strangest thing was that it seemed so natural to obey her. It couldn't occur to me to protest.
She started stroking me lightly with her gloved fingers, and I giggled a little because it tickled.

-What are you laughing at!? she said, looking at me sternly.
- I'm sorry, I said. It was just that it tickled a little. Almost before I had spoken, she dig her fingers into my sides. I let out a roar and covered myself with my arms.
-What did you do now!?? she said and looked at me sternly. She stood with her legs slightly apart and held her hands on her hips. She looked very stern where she stood.
-Weren't you told to stand still and hold your arms out to the side????
- Yes, I said. I'm so sorry, but I couldn't do it when you did that.
- It has nothing to do with the case, she said. When you have received an order, you have to follow it. But I will be kind and help you a little. Put your hands on your back instead.

I did so, and from somewhere she conjured a pair of handcuffs. I didn't have time to think too much about what was happening before they were on my wrists. She squeezed them so they were just right but without being uncomfortable. Then she pushed in the locking pin so they wouldn't tighten any more. She had done this before....
-That's it, she said happily. Now I think it will be easier to keep calm. She smiled. But maybe you should go over to that pillar there, she said and pointed to a wooden beam that went from floor to ceiling. She took me in the arm and led me towards it.
-Stand with your back against this, and wait while I get something.

I did as she said. Down in the trousers it was incredibly tight now.
She came back soon after with a short rope. She gently pushed my head back against the pillar, so the back of my head caught. Then she put the rope over my neck and around the pillar. It wasn't tight, I just barely noticed it.
- Just so you don't fall for the temptation to lean forward like you did earlier, she said.
I had to stand straight, otherwise the rope tightened around my neck, and it wasn't very comfortable.
-But it looks like you have certain space problems, poor thing. She looked at the bulge I had in the middle. I automatically wanted to look down, but then the rope around my neck tightened, so I just had to forget about it.
- Now you see how it works, she said.

She started to unbutton my trousers. She pryed them past the hips and pulled them all the way down. I stood with my heart pounding and other things pounding. She made me lift my legs so she got the trousers completely off and away. Then it was time to panties. She stroked my balls quickly so I jerked and let out a small yelp.
-Hmmm..was that delicious?
-Yes, I said in a hoarse voice. The rope around the neck probably left its mark, yes...
She pryed the panties down, and I lifted my legs so she could remove them.
-That's it, she said. Now it looks a little better. She leaned forward, took my face between her hands and kissed me. I eagerly accepted, and our tongues almost swirled around each other.

While we stood like that, I felt that one of her hands was sliding down. Only the fingertips were in contact with the skin, so I twitched occasionally. She pulled away a little, but the fingertips did not stop their light movements around the upper body. It tickled infernally, and I kept wanting to bend forward, but was prevented by the rope around my neck. The hand came further down. I felt the soft leather under the balls, and another yelp escaped me. This time the hand did not disappear. I could barely see that her other hand disappeared downwards, and I let out a small moan as she took a firm grip around my cock.

She slowly began to masturbate me. The whole time the other hand was under the balls where it stroked and tickled. I felt that it was about to go now.
As I felt the build up to orgasm, the hand around my cock disappeared.

-Nooooo!!! I said out loud. Don't stop, please! It was just before...
- Do you really think you'll get off that easily? She looked at me seriously.
-Uh...I don't know, I..., I said truthfully.
-Oh no boy! After all, we have the whole weekend...!
OMG! She probably didn't think I would last that long…?

Then, completely without warning, she grabbed my sides with her hands again. I roared again, and the rope around my neck tightened sharply. This time, her fingers continued to massage my sides, just above my hips, and I laughed hysterically. Being tied up and tickles was one of my big favorites, but it could get pretty unbearable too, just like it was getting now. She continued up to the ribs, and that didn't make things any better. I kept having trouble with the rope around the neck that tightened, and I gradually became desperate.

Then she stopped after what seemed like an eternity to me. I was sweaty, my hair was frizzy and tears were flowing. It was awful, but still….lovely…!

- It was delicious, wasn't it? she asked. I didn't quite know what to answer right away, because it was both horrible and good at the same time...

She ran her fingers into my sides again, and once again I screamed.

-You have to answer when I ask you something, otherwise I will do this until you just hang there! And you have to answer politely and thank me for what I give you, no matter what it is! I prefer that you call me from now on… Mistress. That's a decent address. Okay?

She had stopped tickling me, and I could only nod. It wasn't good enough, and she let me see that she spread her fingers and approached me again.

-YES, YES, YES!! Thank you, Mistress! Of course! I shouted it out almost in a panic.
-That's the way it should be, she said. Remember that now....
- Yes, I will remember that, Mistress, I said nervously.
- Good boy, she said and patted me on the cheek. Looks like your neck is quite sore. Maybe I should remove that rope.

She removed the rope, and it was a relief. It was a very soft rope, but I had fought so hard against it that it had left clear marks anyway.

She didn't remove the handcuffs as I had expected. Instead, she took me by the arm and led me out of the living room, through the hall, down the stairs and opened a door in the basement. It was dimly lit in there, so I couldn't quite see what kind of room it was. Then she turned a switch on the wall, and the light slowly grew a little stronger. But not by much. I looked around in amazement. What on earth was this room, I though. there was a cross on the wall, an "X". From the ceiling hung thick chains with shackles at the ends. In the middle of the floor stood a leather-covered case that looked like a mixture of a bench and a table. This "bench" was a more advanced I was aware yet. I saw that there were straps fitted around it. Holy shit… I said out loud.

-Are you shocked? She looked at me.
- Not exactly shocked, just amazed, I replied as my eyes wandered around the room.
-Relax, she said. I'm not going to hurt you. I turned and looked at her, and one look was enough for me to relax more and feel quite calm and safe. I just felt that I was in good hands. She wasn't going to hurt me.
-Do you trust me?
- Yes, I trust you, I answered immediately.
- So much so that you let me strap you to the bench there? She pointed to the leather-covered case in the middle of the floor.
I looked from her to the bench and back at her.
- Yes, I said, I do. I was a little surprised at myself. I always thought that doing such things with someone you didn't know was the last thing I was going to do. And now I was ready to do it Nevertheless.

She walked behind me and unlocked the handcuffs. For the first time since we arrived at her house, she took off her gloves. She gently massaged my wrists. She had manicured, soft hands with not too oversized long nails. The nails were oddly varnished and not red or maybe black as I had almost expected.
-Do the wrists feel good?
- Sure, I replied. Looks fine.
She walked over to the bench and beckoned at me with a finger.
- Come here, you'll get to try this a bit. See how it works. I've had it specially made according to my own recipe.

I went over to her and took a closer look at the bench. It was sort of in several parts. Next to the main part itself, there were some narrower parts that were hinged to the bench itself. It seemed that the narrow parts were intended to be able to swung out from the bench. There were four such narrow parts. Two at the head end and two at the foot end. Otherwise the entire bench was divided into several smaller cushions downwards.
-Lay down on it, and I'll demonstrate a bit, she said.

I did as she said, and she moved my arms and legs a little so they came out on the narrow parts. Then she started to fasten me with the straps that were there. She fastened one around each wrist and one just above each elbow. Then I got one around each ankle and one above each knee. I started to feel somewhat helpless. But she wasn't done. She fastened another strap across the chest and one right across the hips. How many of those straps were there, I wondered. She pulled up a strap that had a ball in the middle. It worked as a gag, and was also attached to the bench itself on both sides of my head. Now I could neither make a sound nor move my head. Finally, she attached a soft, wide strap over my eyes. Of course this was also attached to the bench.
-That's it, she said in a satisfied voice. Now you can try to get free...

I started moving my arms and legs to see how much movement I could get. Nothing. It almost felt like the very muscles were out of action. I couldn't move at all. Not even my head. It felt a bit weird, but at the same time enormously exciting. That it was possible to be so totally helpless..!
Suddenly I felt my arms and legs begin to pull out to the side. I heard a low buzzing. Further and further out it went, until I was lying with arms and legs splayed. The legs were pulled so far to the side that I felt extremely vulnerable. Now what...?

-Are you OK?
I wanted to answer, but it was just a small mumble: hmmmpppffff.
- Well, she said. I guess I can forgive you for not saying much right now. But you must have forgotten what I said to you upstairs in the living room. not once while we've been standing here talking you’ve addressed me as Mistress. I hope you understand that I have to punish you for that, so you'll remember it for later. Now I'm going out for a little walk. Enjoy yourself here while I’m gone.
-Mmmmmm……I replied…..

A long time passed. At least that's what I thought. I had no concept of time when I was lying like that.
Then I heard the door, and she came back.
-And we're just fine here?
-mmmmhmmm…….
She laughed a little.
-Not much talk in you!

Then I suddenly felt an intense tickling under my balls. I immediately flinched. I became extra super sensitive when I couldn't see, I knew that from experience. But even though I flinched, I lay completely motionless.

-Hmmmm!!! I howled in a low, bright voice. She laughed.
-Oh, I know you like this so much……!
Yes, I liked it, but it could quickly become too much of a good thing. I had strong suspicions that it was "too much" that she relied on...

I wondered what she had done while she was out. I knew she had gloves on, but what else? She had now done something, because the smell of perfume was different, and I heard squeaking noises that told me she was wearing something made of leather. Whoever who could have seen her...!

She took her hand away, and I heard that she was fiddling with something. Then I felt her hand in the pubic hair. It seemed as if she was massaging something in. She continued with it on the balls, and on the shaft as well.

- Now we'll see, she said. I wondered what she meant and what she had done. I didn't have to wait long to find out.

It started as a slight tingling down there. The tingling got stronger and it started to itch. It itched more and more, and I felt the sweat start to come on my forehead. The intensity increased, and I had a huge urge to scratch. I understood what she had done….! She had put itching powder on me...! The whole area itched wildly. Both the cock, the balls and the pubic hair were on fire. I twisted desperately without moving.

-MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM !!!!!!!!!!!!!! I had to scratch myself!! But it didn't work, and the itching continued with unbearable strength.
- Now I sit here and enjoy the view, then you can just enjoy the delicious itching for a while, she said.

I perceived the smell of cigarette smoke. Sadist! How could she calmly sit down and smoke, now that I was lying here having such a fucking bad time??? I could do anything to get rid of the itching. It didn't calm down either. It stung and bit and itched so I thought I was going crazy. It took forever....

-Are you enjoying yourself?

What was she expecting? An answer..?
- He who is silent consents, she said. Maybe I should let you have a little more powder since you like it so much?

NO!! I thought. She couldn’t do that...! But that's exactly what she did….

She smeared powder under my arms, and under my feet...! A moment later the effect came. Everything itched. It felt as if the whole body was a single itchy mass. I screamed in the gag and squirmed as best I could. But I couldn’t move....

A new, irritating sensation mixed with the itching. She tickled me under the nose with a feather. I twisted my nose and wanted to escape.

I said you had to be punished for not addressing me correctly, she said. Maybe you will remember this for another time. I think so, because you will be punished for a long time yet, my boy……

The feather disappeared. The intense, horrible itching had been going on for so long now that I started to get a little used to it. It was just as if my body went a little numb, and it actually started to feel a little good. The cock stood up and throbbed and pulsated. Because of the itching, it was almost as if I was on the verge of orgasm the whole time. I was sure that if she had jerked me two quick times, then it would have exploded.

I slowly slipped into a world of pleasure. I had a kind of faint orgasm feeling all over me. Now I didn't fight anymore. Just laid there. I wasn’t aware of anything around me, just the feeling in my body.
I barely noticed that the gag was removed.

- Now you probably don't need to scream anymore, she said. Not yet……

Then she crawled onto the bench. I felt something warm over my face, and felt the scent and moisture of her sex.

- Make it good for me, she said.
I started licking her greedily. Found her clitoris and licked right on it.
-Easy now! Not so fierce! Lick around and stick your tongue in as far as you can. And do as I say, otherwise there will be consequences...

I had to concentrate very hard, because I didn't have very good control over what I was doing. I used the tip of my tongue carefully around her labia. I circled her clit, taking care not to touch it too much. I stuck my tongue into her and moved it forward and back. Made sure not to stay too long in one place. She moved more and more over me, and I had a little trouble keeping up. I couldn't turn my head. Wilder and wilder she got. I almost couldn’t breathe, because she pressed herself down against me.
-Do it now! she yelled

I let the tip of my tongue vibrate right against her clitoris, and a little later I felt her stiffen. Juices ran into my mouth, and I swallowed. She started shaking and trembling, and she grabbed my hair so I could feel it as if she was going to tear it off me. She came...powerfully and long. There was hardly a sound from her, just a deep tone that lasted a long time.
Then she relaxed. She got up from my face soon after, and I took a deep breath. I'd had a lot of trouble getting enough air for a while, so it was good.
The severe itching had calmed down, so the powder had probably lost its effect in the end. Or it was me who had become numb.

Now she removed the bond I had in front of my eyes. It was a good thing that there was not such a strong light. I blinked a little to clear my eyes. Then I saw her. She was a wonderful sight! I remembered what she had said about her wearing a lot of leather clothes, but I had thought that maybe she meant more ordinary clothes. She had combed her hair back and tied it in a tight knot at the nape of her neck. She was wearing thigh-high boots with terrible high heels, a leather dress that reached all the way to the ankles, but with slits on the sides that reached almost to the hips. The dress had straps over the shoulders so that the arms would be bare, but she also wore
thin, tight-fitting leather gloves that reached all the way to the shoulders. Everything was glistening black in the dim light.
She took a cloth that was lying there and wiped my face.
- You have gotten a little wet, it seems, she said.
- Yes, not completely free, I replied.
- You never learn, she said.

I didn't understand what she meant until she dug her fingers into my sides once again. I screamed. Now I remembered of course...

-YES! Mistress, I got wet! I shouted it between the fits of laughter she provoked.
- You need a little extra reminder, sure, she said sternly as her fingers worked my sides and up my ribs. I couldn't answer, just laughed and screamed at each other.

- I don't need a whip to punish people who are as ticklish as you, she said. This will be twice as effective. And you will get your share, be sure. She smiled.
She put the gag back in place.

She started to move her fingers right above me, so I became a little hysterical before she even began.

- Now I'm going to tickle you more than you thought were possible, she said and smiled mischievously…

Then she began. She found all the places where I was most sensitive, and stayed there for a long time. She made sure not to stay too long in one place so I became numb to the tickling. I howled quietly in the gag....

She kept stopping and masturbating me until I was on the verge of orgasm. But she always stopped in time. I tried to hide that I was getting close, but she wasn't easily fooled. Time after time she did it. I was so horny that I was desperate. Lying like that without being able to move a millimeter, being tickle tortured and edged like that was an incredible feeling. I had counted how many times I was on the verge of orgasm, but somewhere between fifty and a hundred I lost count…

She tickled with her fingers, vibrator, feathers and various other remedies. It was unbearable. I couldn't take it anymore, but still…..I wanted it to continue…infinitely.
I think I surrendered in a way. Accepting the intense emotions that my body was subjected to. I watched her as she tormented me. She kept an eye on me the whole time to see every reaction. I knew she would give up before it went too far. I guess I actually had the feeling that it had gone too far a long time ago, but it hadn't.
Finally she stopped the torture. She carefully loosened the gag and massaged my jaws a little. Then she gently stroked my hair several times.

-Now you have pleased me, my boy. She smiled at me and bent down and kissed my forehead. I was reduced to a wreck where I laid. She once again grabbed my cock and began to masturbate.

-Oh no!! No more, I thought!
- If you want your release, then you know what needs to be done, she said.
This time I didn't have to think about it…..!

- Please, dear Mistress. Could you please allow me to come?
- If you promise to be just as good at addressing me in the future, then I'll let you avoid any more torment now. Do you promise?
- Yes, dear Mistress. I promise. I will not forget it. Please.

She looked at me for a while. She had to see that I meant it. She had to.
- Maybe I will choose to believe you this time, she said.
- Dear Mistress, I will be your slave as long as you want, if you allow me to come. I was terrified that she would not accept what I said.

She didn't say anything. She moved her hand with calm, steady strokes. She jerked me slowly. I didn't know if she was going to stop again or not. I could only hope….

It was building up to what was going to be a violent orgasm. It wasn't hard to tell in advance. She hadn't stopped yet. Now the orgasm was setting in. Slowly it increased in strength. This was going to be something that was going to surpass that I had experienced before. The semen began to flow down the shaft even before the orgasm had begun to pump it out.
I was usually quiet during a normal orgasm, even if it was powerful. Now I wasn't quiet. -MMMMMMMAAAAAAAAAAH !!!!!!
I came so hard I was sure to pass out. It pumped and pumped. It was never empty.

I collapsed, completely exhausted. Now I just lay there. I was limp and numb in my body. And satisfied. As satisfied as I had never been before.

I could only faintly feel her undoing all the straps. She slowly and gently brought my arms down. Massaging my shoulders. I couldn't say or do anything yet. She pryed her arm under my shoulder and lifted me up a little. Then she took me close and held me.

- Come on, she said. Try to get up and come with me.
I managed to scramble to my feet. They were quite shaky. She had her arm around my shoulder the whole time and was supporting me. I suddenly came up with something.
- Thank you very much, dear Mistress, I said.
-Hush, she replied. That’s not important right now. You have my permission. You've been good, so now comes the reward.
I felt ecstatic.

She took me up the stairs again. I was still naked. She opened a door and led me into a large bathroom. She turned on the shower and felt with her hand that the temperature was suitable. The outfit she had been wearing, she had took off while I was in a daze after the orgasm. Now she was wearing a white kimono. She took it off and lead me into the shower. It was lovely to let the hot water flood over us. I stood there completely relaxed and let her manage everything. She soaped me up and washed me all over with a soft cloth. I thoroughly enjoyed it.

I looked at her. Felt that I would do anything for this woman. She had made me her slave with skin and hair. Not to mention mind…
I was carefully washed and dried, and after she had dried herself, she took me by the arm and led me out of the bathroom and towards another room. We entered a cozy bedroom with a huge double bed. The bed was fully made. What a wonderful sight!

She folded one blanket aside and made me lie down. She lay down next to me and wrapped the large blanket tightly around both of us. She pulled me close and made me lay my head against her chest. I hugged her. She held me close to her and gently stroked my hair and back. I felt the warmth and safety. I was in heaven now.

The eyes became heavy as lead. I didn't want to fall asleep, because I felt so good now. But she kissed me lightly and caressed me. I couldn't stay awake any longer.
I thought just before I slipped into sleep;
-Don't let this be a dream...
Then I fell asleep……

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back