• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

UNY UNY UNY.....need some feedback from all of you...

venray

Verified
Unfortunately due to circumstances beyond our control, we had to cancel the event this year centered around Superbowl weekend....That being said, we are already in the planning stages for next year....

In the meantime, we may be able to set up an interim event in late June or mid july.... This is where you all come in...

Let us know what dates at the end of June or mid July would work for you and we will see what we can do to make it happen...

We need at least 30 people to make it go smoothly, so let us know if you are interested...

The weekends beginning on Friday, July 4th, July 11th, or July 18th all work for me. :D

Later June dates work better for me, or first weekend in July. I've got a band reunion in Mid-July and a wedding the week after. And let's not forget *TICKLE CAMP* :)

//R

I'm interested in coming, though this would be my first time ever. As for dates, I can clear my schedule for almost anything in June or July, but Saturday, June 28 is definitely out for me.

Last edited:
I would prefer June 20-22. However,July may work for me.

I'm very sorry to hear about the cancelling of the event, of course, but I'm more than happy to hear plans for another one!

As for dates, I wont have anything special going on around that time, so it'll all work for me! Hope to see you all there!

I would try my best to make what ever weekend you decide work! I can't wait to meet more tickle friends in the flesh (pun intended) ;)

See you soon!

-Mia

This summer has more possibilities for travel. I'm interested in seeing dates and I'll see what I can do.

:pweese:I know it is still winter.......................But we need more replies please.

Summer is definitely easier for me personally. UNY was recommended to me by several people as a great event for a first timer like myself so, if the stars align, I'd love to attend.

I've heard this is a good place to start, sorry to hear about UNY canceling but a summer event I am definitely interested in!!

Did I not respond? Whoops. Interest interest. My schedule is all over so I'm not even going to try throwing out any "this is better than that"s, but if I'm free I would love to.

The summer UNY will not be possible. We are sorry that we are unable to make it happen.

We will be back on track for UNY VI for the normal time of Superbowl Weekend 2015, and should have more details come this fall.

Myriads

Sorry to hear that but life happens sometimes. I'll see you in 2015!!!

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back