• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Update August 17, 2004 Only 3 PICS!?!!

kahoshiden

TMF Master
Yes yes, I know, I only have three pics for this update. Things have just been really hectic. I won’t bore you with the details so on with the art work. All pieces are foot tickling art, sorry upper body people ^_^;;

Dee foot tickled by her girlfriend Liz>> Tributes/the Ladyz
Taki foot tickled by Nightmare>> Video Game Girls
Tickle Bunny buried in sand foot tickle>>Tributes/the Ladyz

So no let me bore you for a couple of minutes. I’ve been working on lots of stuff for my October update. Oh yeah, BTW, I will not be updating in September because I’m going to be really busy with college, finishing my comic, making more art for October (2nd Anniversary ^_^*) and so forth. I hope you all understand that I will not be updating in September. Hmmmm, I’ve broken the chain for this year, I’ve had monthly updates to my group since March. Oh well, enjoy everyone, and please feel free to leave comments and compliments. They are all welcomed ^__^*

Sure thing Falcon TK. Glad you enjoyed my update even though it was very small :p

Very nice update Kaho...Taki pic is my fave too. ;)

I have to agree with everyone else, the Taki pic is going into my list of favorites. :D

... I love Soul Calibur!

Actually, I didn't choose that one over the other two because of any fimiliarity. I just thought the whole picture was better, starting with the pose and lineart. :)

Yeah, I think there's something about the Taki pic. It's my fave of the lot! And don't worry that this fine update is small. You do so far quicker and moreso than I!

:D Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you :D

It seems that Taki is everyone's fav so far. Here's a little something about that pic. I didn't follow along any certian costume that Taki wears in the series. I sort of mixed and matched bits and pieces. Nightmare's arms don't go off the page, they are just arms that folat above the table and cuts off right at the shoulder. Ah the wonders of croping.

Thank you all for the wonderful comments and compliments.
I think we can just announce the favorite for this update to be Taki LOL

May be only three pics, but they're three good pics! :cool:

Can't wait for your October stuff. :D

What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back