• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Update on our household critters!

QBWeaver

Verified
Just thought I'd pass on an update... Both dogs are adjusting fine to Scooter being gone.

Talle' is now 8 months old and weighs 65 lbs. She's going to be a HUGE dog! And she STILL thinks she's a lap dog! She jumped in my lap last night and ended up tipping over the recliner with me in it! LOL

Laguna has found that she can run and wrestle with Talle' non-stop. They chase each other around the house, play tug-a-war with anything, and are totally inseparable.

Then, this morning, I woke up in heaven on earth. Talle' on my left and Guna on my right. Both babies lying on their back with bellies exposed sound asleep.

Ah life is good and I am blessed indeed!

My faithful beagle hound, Snoopy(original eh?) was discovered in the garden one morning when we woke up. He had broken into three surrounding gardens and stolen all the dog's toys from them and was guarding them in a big pile in the middle of our garden.:D Bless his little heart!

Another time on a very hot day, we looked out the window and he was lying in the sun, flat on his back with all four paws in the air. Our next door neighbours nicknamed him "the Forrest Gump of the dog world." :p

Sorry QB, I should also have added that I'm delighted to hear that both you and your babies are adjusting so well to the loss. It's so good to hear.:)

No problem Jim. I just love hearing critter stories!

I remember when we first got Scooter and we had a hot spring day. I went out and bought a plastic kiddie pool and began to fill it with water for her. She came around the corner, saw the pool and gave me a look as if to say..."Water? For me? YIPPEE". She ran, jumped into the air and landed on her tummy in the pool where she just rolled around and jumped and was incredibly excited to have a swimming pool to play in. She always loved the bath tub and the river or anywhere where she could swim. I'd take her to the river and she'd take off running down to the water's edge to play long before I ever got the car unpacked.

That's how I'll always remember her.

QBWeaver said:
No problem Jim. I just love hearing critter stories!

I remember when we first got Scooter and we had a hot spring day. I went out and bought a plastic kiddie pool and began to fill it with water for her. She came around the corner, saw the pool and gave me a look as if to say..."Water? For me? YIPPEE". She ran, jumped into the air and landed on her tummy in the pool where she just rolled around and jumped and was incredibly excited to have a swimming pool to play in. She always loved the bath tub and the river or anywhere where she could swim. I'd take her to the river and she'd take off running down to the water's edge to play long before I ever got the car unpacked.

That's how I'll always remember her.

And that's what she'll be doing when you meet her on the Rainbow Bridge.

I miss my ferrets :(.

The houseweasels were SO cute'n'friendly...gawd the stories. Y'all have never seen anything so playful and affectionate.

animal stories

i had sable collie, his name was hamlet.
he liked to drink beer, (what guy doesn't).
as he got older to developed a most singular way of expressing his opinion of people. he'd sniff their legs, as dogs will do, then ifhe dosn't like the person, he'd turn, lift his leg, and urinate on them! it was hysterical! and btw, his judgement was right on the money, lol
steve

Oh how wonderful, QB!! I am just delighted to hear how well your pups are adjusting! Your sleeping arrangement does indeed, sound like heaven on earth :D

I remember when I first got my dog Oscar. He was an adult male pure breed Miniature American Eskimo (aka short fat white fluff ball...lol). I had rescued him from a home where he was being neglected. No sooner did we pull in the driveway, and I opened the door to let him out, he took off like a bat out of hell, running like his tail had been set on fire. First he took off across the frozen pond (I was sooooooooo scared he would fall through the ice), then once he came back on dry land, he darted down the street. I kept chasing after him, calling his name and trying to coax him back to me. He would stop long enough to let me get within arms reach, then he would shoot off like a cannon ball again! LOL! This kept up for about a mile, until I was finally so stinking mad I decided to go back to the house to get the car, and my husband to help. I walked back to the house, occassionally turning around to see if Oscar decided to give up his game and follow me home (which he did not, as every time I turned around he was nowhere to be found). Just as I reached my driveway, this white flash came flying past me, ran up the porch steps, and sat on the deck waiting for me to open the door and let him into his new home. *shakes head* If I didn't love animals so much, I SWEAR I would have killed him! LOL! Such stinkers they can be!

Mimi :)

Mimi, he sounds so much like my dog Snoopy it's unreal! I give thattale/tail 10 AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW'a out of 10.:D

LOL@Jim! They are just too damn smart for their own good, sometimes, eh?! We'll have to swap pooch stories sometime! Coincidentally....why aren't you on yahoo, you boob?! *stands tapping foot* Hehehe

Mimi said:
LOL@Jim! They are just too damn smart for their own good, sometimes, eh?! We'll have to swap pooch stories sometime! Coincidentally....why aren't you on yahoo, you boob?! *stands tapping foot* Hehehe

I was on all the time, we were just both invisible at the time! Doh!

What's New

5/18/2024
The vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is still open! Vote in the GFA forum today!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back