• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

US politicians Lauren Boebert and Marjorie Taylor Green

Toesheldback

TMF Master
Apparently, these two had a falling out, with MTG calling Boebert a “little bitch” to her face in Congress. Some other US Congress members are predicting a fistfight.

I’m wish there was a less violent way for these two to settle their differences. Anyone have any ideas?

MTG has Danny Devito looking trollfeet. I've never seen Boeberts.

They gang up and tickle Jill Biden?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

How about placing post like this one in the Politics & Religion Discussion Forum?

I had no idea MTG would stoop to that level. I don't know who Boebert is but she must be pretty nasty.

The best I could find for Lauren Boebert in a quick search...

Lauren-Boebert-Feet-7130726.jpg

I wouldn't touch either of if they were the last women on earth the way they act

The only way for them to bond again would surely be for them to team up and tickle AOC

I love where this is going. I wish more people could drop their own politics for 2 seconds and just admit it'd be hot as hell to watch some politicians tickling each other. That said, MTG tickling Lauren would be hot but something about Lauren tickling MTG seems even hotter. The younger one putting the older one in her place.

What I always thought would have been a good story was 2016 have Hillary and chelsea clinton tickle punish Huma Abedin over the laptop her husband had

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back