• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Vanilla (?) bartender keeps bringing up tickle torture

Sorry to be cynical, but I think that the two important things to keep in mind are that

1) she’s paid to be a bartender, and
2) what she says makes you keep going back to her bar and buying things

It’s a service industry.

What does her being paid as a bartender have to do with it? I know part of her job is to be friendly and sociable but she can easily do that without mentioning tickle torture

What does her being paid as a bartender have to do with it? I know part of her job is to be friendly and sociable but she can easily do that without mentioning tickle torture

Some people in service industry will skirt that line of friendship and flirty to kind of hook people psychologically, so they can get more money. Just like how strippers hook you into wanting to spend more money.

Not saying that is 100% what she is doing, but that could be an element of it. When you get used to be slightly but safely flirty to make the money, you do things like that.

On a different note, I think it is one of those things where we are so focused on tickling that we are overthinking it.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back