• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Vanity gets Revenge on Angel! F/F and MF/F all over 7/1/09

TMJ Productions

1st Level Yellow Feather
"Angel in the Tickle Chair"

Angel just got finished tickling her friend Vanity into hysterics.
Now Angel is bound in the tickle chair declaring that she's not ticklish.
Vanity proceeds to tickle Angel out of her mind!

Angel, as it turns out, is just as ticklish as Vanity.
Her flip flops are taken off by a second tickler and her explosion of laughter begins. Angle squirms and laughs herself silly as her upperbody and bare feet are tickled at the same time.

She gets one hand free and grabs Vanity's foot and starts tickling. A small little tickle fight breaks out with both girls tickling the others foot like crazy.

Angel laughs so much and is tickled so intensely that this tough beautiful girl breaks down and says she's sorry for torturing Vanity. Vanity giggles and tells her it's too late for that and the tickle torture continues!

Angel ended up breaking the chair!

This is an amazing revenge tickle session! Vanity and Angel really had fun tickling each other each trying to out do the other!

The full clip is over 10 minutes in length and can be found here:
http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/14418

Here is a link to the sample of Angel tickling Vanity:
http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=156021

Also, here's a lower quality preview, the interview, and a few photos from the session

I hope you enjoy!

peace,
TMJ

Nice chemistry - Angel and Vanity

I noticed Vanity's wearing a thong under her jeans. I'd like to see how that looks!

The girls have chemistry, as if they knew each other coming into the video shoot. Lots of fun tickles in this preview. I just wish T.M.J. shot it from the side so we could see more of Angel's body.

Who needs stocks?! I've used a regular old chair the same way, tying a lady friend to it and tipping her on her back so I could tickle her feet.

Thanks for the nice preview.

They both are very HOT!!!
Nice clip, thanks for sharing

a awesome clip. is there a clip about tickling vanity. she got a crazy laugh. please let me know.

Thank you for the very nice comments Raphael, JD, Em, Skull, And Primus!!

And primus, you tickle friend, read the whole post :)
I bet you went right to the preview and photos, as I usually do too LOL

The link to Vanity getting tickled is above in the original post
And both ladies will be back laughing there heads off for TMJ and for You soon!!

Happy 4th peeps
And a great weekend to the rest of the world :)

TMJ

Quote:
"The girls have chemistry, as if they knew each other coming into the video shoot. Lots of fun tickles in this preview. "

They are indeed real life friends and it really shows thru!
Angel was just coming with Vanity to be there supporting her friend.
After we talked for a bit she agreed to shoot too!

I'm so glad she did, they do work and tickle each other so well!!

That looked like they had fun! I like that :)

peace out,
daddy

I do too Daddy!

They had no idea about what the session would be like and they just ran with it!

After the session was done they were already planning on how they would tickle each other next time! And some great threats were made!! :)

What's New

5/25/2024
There is still time to vote in the 2023 Golden Feather Awards. Visit the GFA forum and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back