• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

vellication video "so ticklish now"

jaba

3rd Level Green Feather
I was pleasantly suprised to happen across a new video a few weeks ago from a company called Vellication Video. I discovered them from a TMF post and joined their Yahoo group for a look.(note; I do not purchase videos from companies that do not provide sample clips of their work; if the company lacks the confidence to provide a preview of their video, I am not gonna fork over my hard earned money for the video, no matter how good the pictures look.) As a passionate seeker of quality foot tickling material, it was refreshing to find a truly nice first effort in a video called "SO TICKLISH NOW". It features a cute asian (Suki Delores) with a superb laugh and giggle (which is of prime importance to me in a tickling video).There is no silly plot to distract from the tickling; Suki is bound invitingly to a flat futon while her male and female ticklers take great delite in tickling Suki's apparently sensitive soles. Even feathers cause her to laugh with gusto (the mark of a truly foot ticklish lady!) They spend a decent amount of time on her upper body, which while not my favorite target, nevertheless gives Suki truly ticklish fits. If there are any critical comments, it would be that some of the best foot tickling footage did not include camera reactions of Suki's face, one only hears her giggles and sees the back of her head. On other shots, her face would be shown, but no footage of the sole strokes that caused the laughter were shown.But in reality this may just be my own personal preference. In summation, this appears to be a great first effort from a fledging tickling video group, and all parties seem to have a great time and a lot of fun.If good laughter and truly ticklish foot tickling gets your juices going,you should find "So Ticklish Now" a nice first effort from a promising new company.

hey tanx buddy

good review i was wondering if this video would ever get reviewed. damn she sure sounds very ticklish!!! but i wonder..why dont they show her face? she wears a mask in the pics....hummmm i had to figure out that she was asian.....anyway it looks really good i think when payday rolls around its on my list.
anyway good stuff

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back