• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Very ticklish and hardly so

dillonsgotswag

What % of people would you say are extremely ticklish, as in there is no way they won't be laughing at every touch

Vs

the % of people who barely feel anything at all, except if you dig hard at which point you would get a hurt "ouch" reaction rather than a laugh

Not talking about the nuanced middle ground and people who in certain circumstances are vs aren't. I'm taking either very ticklish or barely none at all

Would love to hear your thoughts , because more or less I don't buy the circumstantial stuff, it drives me crazy. You either are or you aren't

I can personally verify that some women are only significantly ticklish when aroused, so the circumstantial thing does exist. I'm not sure how common it is though.

From my personal observations, it seems like about 20% of the population is "extremely" ticklish.

It's hard to say, but I would assume the extremely ticklish and the non/barley ticklish are pretty low, with the non-ticklish being the lowest. There's a reason why the average person is amazed whenever they come across ether extremes on the ticklish scale. Even when people come across those who are barely ticklish it's astounding.

Even though those with a tickle fetish think about tickling more than the average person, I feel it can be challenging rating the ticklish scale a woman falls into. Not to mention the experience matters as well. People who've tickled an abundance of women outside of tickle fetish videos will have a different perspective from those that only watch tickle videos, or the majority of women they've tickled were for tickle video purposes.

When I think of examples of extreme ticklishness, Kathy Griffin comes to mind. She's always talked how ticklish her feet are, and we even had an example of that on her show when she attempted to get a pedicure.

Last edited:
I tend to be more optimistic regarding this scenario. I can only comment on women. Every woman I've been with was at least 8/10 on the scale, on two or more parts of their bodies. This includes the few that I haven't restrained. When they are restrained though (and I mean very restrained), all bets are off. There's no way the "extremely" category is less than 40% (and that's rounding down). I only have my experiences to back my research up, but I'll gladly take that, and we should all be thrilled about it.

Ive tickled about 70 or 80 women in my lifetime, and id say maybe about 10 of them id put in the extremely ticklish category. theres just no way 40% or more women are in that range. maybe youre just one lucky dude.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back