• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Vibrator or Tickle (M/F) - Explicit

pitticklinger

Verified
Long time lurker on this thread, first time poster. This one is about my ex of mine, we’ll call her S. Young, Asian girl, 5’4 with a tight body, C cup, flat stomach, and the sexiest feet you can think of, and I’m not even a foot guy! They were slender, had perfect little arches, were always immaculately painted, and the end toes had that adorable curl (really fighting the urge to share a photo… sorry all! Damn conscience). So yeah, I was pretty lucky, especially when you couple her attractiveness with how ticklish she was, and her willingness to be tied up.

Now I could pull from dozens of tickling stories regarding this wonderful woman. There were ones with orgasm denial, spread eagle, hogtied, pinned, she was even willing, had we lasted together, to be pinned by her friends, and was down to set up scenarios where we could tickle her friends! Ah- how lucky I was, maybe if our paths cross again in the future… sorry! Got lost there for a moment.

The moment that I am going to tell you about is one where she was tied up with both her arms out wide (as if she was going to hug someone) and she’s cuffed at her wrists and on each bicep. Her knees are strapped up from the top of the mattress so her legs are held in the position as if she was riding a horse, her ankles are then also strapped in. So the way she is tied here have almost zero mobility, I have full access to her armpits, feet, ribs, and her lower extremities 😉

Now light tickling doesn’t really work all that well on S. But she is so ticklish with the rougher style that it is honestly best to jump right in- which I did. She always had the most gorgeous way of yelling “wait!” When the tickling began. I would put one finger on each rib and begin gyrating them up and down. Being one of her worst spots, she would shake her head back and forth laughing in the most adorable, intoxicating:

“Hahahahaha!” High pitched, desperate, and on rare occasions let out a cute little snort when it got real bad for her.

I would get her ribs for a minute or so, eliciting pleas such as:

“no baby, please! Stahahahap!”

I would then move on to her soft, tender armpits. My favorite place to tickle. Now the only unfortunate part about her armpits is that they don’t react all that well to spider tickling. So I had to respond accordingly! I would put that armpit muscle (you all know what one I’m talking about) in between my thumb and other fingers and squeeze it with just enough pressure to make S go insane. She would laugh and beg, trying to move, knowing that she is at my mercy.

“Nohohohoho baby please! Ahahahahaha”

Now after another minute or so of that, I venture down to her lower extremedies. By this point she was wet of course, and I certainly want to give it the attention It deserves, so I give it a quick kiss and lick. Feeling her body respond to that is such an intoxicating feeling, but she’s not getting it that easy! I position my hands on her upper thigh, where my fingers are mere centimeters away from her mound. I then begin to squeeze that muscle without any warning. She. Loses. Her. Mind. She explodes with laughter- is this a new spot I’ve found? Maybe it’s the positioning, but I don’t feel like I’ve gotten this kind of response before! I keep going, she’s begging:

“No baby stop, I cahahahahant I can’t take it! Hahahaha that’s too much, that’s TOO MUCH!” As her voice ends in a higher pitch squeal.

Now, generally we use our safe word “Peanutbutter” when things go to far. But this time I decided to try another way. I took inspiration from the people at kink.com who occasionally have tickling in their videos (I’m not much about into the pain aspect) where they have the sub choose whip or tickle.
When being flogged with a whip, the sub can yell “Tickle” for it to stop. But they will then be tickled instead.
When they want the tickling to stop they yell “Whip” for the whipping to resume.

Now, as I said, I prefer to make people laugh rather than cry, so I pulled out the trusty ol’ vibrator. Oh- the other thing about S is that she has a very sensitive clit. Too much stimulation is uncomfortable, and if you really want to ruin things for her, you’ll put it right directly on the nub and set it On high. So I turned it on high, and placed it right over her clit. She winced and let out a moan. I could tell she was conflicted because it felt good, (as indicated by her entire vagina throbbing and how wet she was getting), but the vibrator was also intense which would make her sore in that area. I then told her:

“If you want me to stop, just tell me to tickle you”.

She looked at me and let out a soft and surprised “what?” in between moans.

“You heard me. Just tell me when you want to be tickled.” Pushing the vibrator down when I said the word “tickled”.

“Aaaaaaaah *gasp* Mm-mm-tickle!”

I drop the vibrator and begin my assault on her ribs.

“Wait- ahahahahahahaha nooooo! Hahahahahahaha”

“Say vibrator when you want it to stop!”

“Hahahahaha- baby *gasp* hahahahaha please please please! Hahahah vibrator!”

I grab the vibrator and put it over a spot that is not directly hitting her clit, this is the place we put it on to make her cum. She moans as she feels the vibration hit every nerve. I smirk at her as her eyes wince, and she gets closer to cumming.

“You wanna cum?”

“Uhuh” she says, nodding her head with what little mobility she has.

“Well I’m not stopping you” I say as I move the vibrator downward towards her clit”.

“No don’t move it! Hahaha wait!” She yells as she struggles to endure the vibrating on her ultra sensitive clit. As she struggles, I lean down and pull the hood of her little member. Her body jolts when it meets the vibrator and she yells:

“Tickle me, Tickle me, TICKLE ME!!!” Being the gentleman that I am, I acquiesce. Without moving my position, I grab at her thighs again. The tight muscles adjacent to her now glistening lips, and begin squeezing them. She loses it:

“AHAHAHAHAHA Waaaaaaait! No baby it’s too much! Hahahahaha stahahahahap.” You can see the intenal conflict in her of wanting the tickling to end, but knowing all to well what is waiting for her with that vibrator. As I continue my assault, you can see she is giving up hope of rationalizing this or the vibrator. She has resolved herself that it will only stop when I make it stop. I don’t let up. I keep going- I want to take her to her breaking point…

But as her laughing dies down and her begging stops, I can see that she is nearing her limits. I stop the torment of her sensitive nether regions. I go back up to her armpits and ribs, give them a few quick tickles, and kiss her. She is sweaty, panting, her hair is a mess I had finished a job well done. Before untying her, I put myself inside her, I love watching her face on the initial insertion. I grind her for a bit, watching her come closer and closer to orgasm.

“Gasp- ahhhh baby… I’mma cum…” (she would always say that before 🤤.

I would pull out and then untie her, and then we would make sweet-sweet love for about 8 minutes because by that time neither of us was going to last a long time! 😂

Let me know what y’all think. If you enjoyed it, I may write more about S. There’s tons more where that came from (I know I didn’t do you feet ticklers any favors in this one, but there are some great feet stories as well). There’s also some where I was somewhat of a sub. I only wish I had more about her friends tickling her or vice Vera’s. C’est la vie!

What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back