• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Virtual Hilarity */fff

thejman454

Tiffany, Bailey and Sam pulled up to the building still arguing. The three college girls had been friends since first grade, and though they were as different as could be in nearly every aspect of life they were still inseparable. Tiffany was stunning, tall, brunette and confident. She was a star soccer player as well as the Cheer captain.

Sam was a drama and band geek, she had no problem performing in front of a crowd. While she was what most guys would call “very cute” she was just as shy one on one with guys as she was outgoing on the stage, so she had only been on a handful of dates. She was medium height with brown hair and looked like the girl next door.

Bailey was the smart one, she cared little about dating, she cared about computers. Hardware and software were her thing, if it had RAM it was her jam. Bailey dressed as not to be noticed. While she could possibly rival Tiffany in the looks department, she wore her blond hair up and hid her petite pale body in loose clothes and her face behind thick glasses.

Something is off here Bailey said, “I’ve put together questionnaires for software trials before, and the ones we filled out don’t make sense” she said as she nervously pushed her glasses back onto her freckled face. And why would we be asked if we wanted to participate at a nail salon of all places.

“The rep that talked to us as we left and gave us the questionnaire already explained. She said they were looking for different subsets of ages, and races and they partnered with the nail salon because they had a very diverse clientele. Plus we are getting paid $100 and get a free beta VR system!” Tiffany said.

“I think I agree with Bailey” Sam said. I saw other girls walking out and we were the only ones she even approached.

Maybe it was because you too really caught her attention with all the squealing you were doing while you got your nails done” laughed Tiffany.

“You didn’t do any better as I recall once that pumice stone hit your soles” Bailey said. But that brings me to some of the questions on the form. Most are what you’d expect. Asking about our hobbies, our interests, our intellect etc, but then you’d get questions like “where are you most ticklish”, on a scale of 1-10 how sensitive are each of these areas. Something just isn’t right here.”

You girls worry too much. Don’t worry, Ill protect you both, I proimse.” She said winking and stepping out of the car.

The three girls walked into the building and were greeted and quickly met by an Asian scientist. “I’m Dr. Carol she said. I’m the head scientist here, thank you so much for helping us beta test our groundbreaking VR system.” She said as they walked down the hall and into a room with three beds. “our new system is light years ahead of anything like the Oculus or other VR systems. This is it in its entirety she said holding up what appeared to be two ear buds.

“I thought we were testing out a VR systems, not Beats by Dre” Tiffany said examining the buds that were handed to them.

Bailey said excitedly “no these aren’t headphones, look these aren’t speakers, these buds contain thousands of electrodes. Dr. Carol have you been able to map the brain and now know to exactly stimulate it to create a true VR experience?

“Why don’t you girls lie down and you can see for yourselves.” She responded.

The three opened there eyes inside the VR world and instantly knew something was wrong. They were all three sitting in chairs with just bras and panties on with their hands restrained above their heads and their feet straight out in front of them. They were further restrained with straps on their knees, hips, and head. Even their fingers and toes were tightly restrained. A large ball gag was secured onto each of their heads.

Dr. Carol appeared before them smiling. Ok now that we are all here I can be honest with you. First, let me explain what this is and why you were selected. We are beta testing this system in a variety of different ways all over the world right now, as it’s possibilities are nearly endless. When you are in here time basically stops from your point of view. No matter how long you feel like you are here, it will actually only be seconds. Your brain works amazingly fast, sending signals at the speed of light. We can also process fast enough to match that so we have all the time in the world. Today we are going to be experimenting on how your virtual bodies experience physical sensations. We are focusing primarily on one sensation though.
She ran her finger down Sam’s sole. Sam’s entire universe exploded inside her head. All three of the girls were insanely ticklish, but this was far-far worse than anything she had ever felt before. She HOWLED into her gag.

She demonstrated this to the two other girls too with similar results.

See we picked you three because we saw how ticklish you were when we were scouting the nail salons. We needed three subjects that were all very ticklish, which is rarer than you would think. This device takes your current ticklishness and ups it tremendously. What you are feeling is the maximum amount your brain can process of the tickling sensation. Each body part of your is now more ticklish than any other persons that has ever lived in the “real world.” What we are going to do here is provide you with some stimulation and see how it affects your brain, then offer you a choice.

The world they were in dissolved. Sam opened her eyes and she was at band camp in the top bunk of a bunk bed, she tried to sit up but she felt a sheet being thrown over both her legs and torso then being pulled tight from below. She heard the giggles of other girls all around her. She looked over and same all her band mates walking towards her. She tried to talk to ask them to leave her alone but before she could she felt her socks pulled off and 20 girls fingers dig in. She immediately lost all ability to think and laughed like an insane person. The girls eventually pulled her hands above her head and cuffed her spread eagle to the bed. They continuously switched positions, everyone except for the person at her crotch. Shirley Johnson continuously stimulated that area. She had dated only one guy she really liked, Brad, a drama geek, and Shirley had snatched him away with her wiles, she hated Shirley, and now Shirley was bringing her to the brink of an orgasm over and over before letting her down. Never letting her go over the edge.

Tiffany opened her eyes to discover herself on the football field in her cheer costume doing a routine. Something was wrong though. She couldn’t control herself at all, it was like she was a prisoner in her body that was on autopilot. She began to raise her arms with her pomp oms while another girl came up behind her and assaulted her. She wanted to bring her hands down as it was unbearable, but she just continued the routine. She had to laugh NEEDED to laugh but was unable to. The routine continued and it got worse and worse. She was on her knees in a pyramid and her shoes were pried off and her sweaty feet licked by the other girls. She was basket caught with fingers digging into her ribs. Not being able to respond made it so much worse. To add to this she could feel that her panties were vibrating bringing her to the very edge. Her movements made her come so close to cumming. If she could control herself, one extra jump or leg kick would push her over the edge, but she had no choice in what she did. She just went blithely on and on with her routine never getting tired and never reacting to the unbearable stimulation.

Bailey opened her eyes and found herself covered in electrodes all over her body sitting in a chair with her hands cuffed to a computer keyboard. She saw a simple math equation come up then the world “Answer?” with a ten second countdown. She just sat there not knowing what was happening. After ten seconds her big toe tickled worse than anything had ever tickled. She quickly entered the correct answer and it stopped but another question had popped up with a countdown timer and before she finished her answer her left breast was being tweaked in an unbearable way. Over the next ten minutes, she began to see she was in a losing race. The tickling was so distracting she couldn’t keep ahead of it and more and more of her body was becoming by the tickling. She was never able to turn off more than one before two more started. Every correct answer also gave her stimulation between her legs, but she just couldn’t quite answer fast enough to go over the edge. She was JUST a little too slow.

After about five hours in their scenarios the girls appeared back in their restraint chairs together again. Dr. Carol said ok girls, here’s the final piece of the puzzle. You have a choice. You can choose release or sacrifice. If you all choose sacrifice, you will all endure only one week of this non-stop. If you all choose release you will spend a month here, if two of you choose sacrifice and the other choose release those two that chose sacrifice will spend two months here. If one chooses sacrifice and the other two choose release. then the sacrifice will spend one virtual year here.

One hand was released from their bonds and two words appeared on a screen in front of them. They all made their selection.

“Ok let’s see what your selections are.” Dr. Carol said. Let’s start with you Sam.”

For Sam it was never a consideration. She loved her friends, she had grown up with them and was going to F them over even though that past five hours was the worst in her life. She knew they felt the same way. The word “sacrifice” showed as her screen levitated and turned around.

“Wow you must love and trust your friends!” Dr. Carol said.

“I do.” she answered.

Next up was Bailey. She couldn’t even look up, she said “I’m so sorry Sam, and Tiffany, I just couldn’t take another second of it and she began to cry. “Release” was on her screen. Sam’s heart sank. Now her and Tiffany were going to be trapped here for two entire months!

“Now you Tiffany.” Tiffany looked at Sam and said Sam I can’t always protect you, I had to protect myself this time. “Release”.

NOOOOOO! Sam yelled. I can’t take this for a year! I thought you were my friends! I’ll go insane in a day!

I’m afraid not Sam the Dr. said. The console won’t allow that. Also I have really bad news for all of you but it’s so much worse for Sam. You are all getting one of these devices to take home. Of course we know you’d never dare to put it on if you remembered this experience so we will implant a memory of the worlds most relaxing massage in your brain. We will save the real memory safely on our server and pipe it back into your brain when you log back in. When you log back in you will have to re-live the same thing you just went through. For you girls it will be five hours, but for your poor friend it will be a year every single time. Since it takes virtually no time its nearly a sure thing that same believing she is getting a nice massage will repeatedly plunge herself into this hell over and over and over.

Also girls one last gift. Since this is stimulating the neurons related to tickling you’ll be increasingly ticklish over time. You are all freshmen so by senior year at the latest you’ll be approaching the levels of ticklishness in the sim in real life. Also since we are stimulating you sexually as well you will eventually require tickling to orgasm. You won’t be able to take it but you’ll also crave it.

Ok well, now it’s time to get started. We will have lots of fun Sam, I’m going to stick with you and pull lots of fun scenarios out of your brain. But since your friends really screwed you over they should get the party started. Bailey and Tiffany’s restraints fell away. They lost control of their bodies and walked over to Sam. They knelt at Sam’s poor ticklish feet and started licking them. Sam laughed for a long long time.

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back