• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Viviana Toe Cuffed & Tickled by Lydia F/F 8.31.07

Viviana's VV

TMF Regular
OK, all you foot tickling fans, here's one for you. Lydia put Viviana in this swing, then cuffed her wrists, ankles and toes! The soles of Viviana's feet are sticking out in perfect tickle position, and in perfect view of the camera too. Lydia dives right in, tickling her with fingers, the electric toothbrush and the flosser. When Lydia uses her fingers, she has that really light touch, which just kills Viviana! Lydia was driving her crazy with those soft tickles. The toothbrush and flosser were just as bad. This is non-stop foot tickling from start to finish, and it's torture!
Hope you like the sneak peek, and please stop by Viviana's Tickling Video Vault to get the full 7 minute 49 second clip!
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/6995

Thanks, and have a great day

Viviana has some of the most gorgeous feeties in the world. But I feel that they were more ticklish and sensitive during her early days at Tickling Paradise. The Genie clip in the stocks a great example. Still wonderful feet and laugh.

I agree -- she never seems all that ticklish. She needs to be topless though.

While I do agree that the Genie clip is one of the all time greatest foot tickling scenes EVER, i disagree that Viviana has gotten less ticklish, one of the great things about Viviana is she reacts subtly differently to EVERY tickler. I love that. She oesn't say the same things, interraction is always different, she reacts to each style in a distinct way. Which is why I just bought this clip! I don't think I've ever been disappointed by any clip with Viviana. Not once. Greatest ever, keep up the fantastic work (also, it was fantastic seeing her tickle Nurse Hollie because Viviana is a great tickler as well, but I ONLY like to see her tickle a girl that's equally as beautiful and equally as ticklish. If the girl isn't as ticklish, then it's a real let down, she has to match Viviana in at least that. And the Hollie clip, I thought was good for that.)

XOXOXOXOX to Viviana!

Part 2

OK, I just watched the clip, I thought it was fantastic, the girl tickler is great, she uses the flosser in a way I've never seen before, swishing it from side to side. She also is great with her nails. I have to say, Viviana seems as ticklish as always (one telltale thing I often look at to judge their ticklishness is their hands, what their hands are doing and she's holding on for all dear life to that chain.). Great clip. Yes, obviously nothing can replace an early clip that became a classic, but this one is WELL up to standard. Might even be one of her greatest foot ticklings (she's got so many clips, I don't want to go on record definitively on that, at least not just yet!)

Great clip, thanks again, keep up the good work.

Great clip :D

Looking forward to Viviana's revenge on Lydia muhahah!

Viviana is as classic as a 57 Chevy. Wouldn't you just love a shot at tickling those beautiful feet of hers?

i would do "anything" to have a chance to tickle Viviana's feet, she is so beautiful. She is so much fun to watch being tickled or doing the tickling :bouncybou

i absolutely loved the bondage in this preview..eeks that instrument would be a killer for me..and Vivianna looks as gorgeous and as ticklish as ever if you ask me..thanks for the free excellent picture preview..

Brilliant Stuff yet again
VVV Is one of the best clip stores around

Keep up the great work

Less ticklish? Not from where I'm watching. Plus . . . I always love that little sole-mole on her left foot.

careful with those tootsies!......

that clip is pretty good, but it needs a disclaimer....:ermm:

something like:

"none of Viviana's beautiful toes were harmed in the making of this tickle media production"..... :2poke:

that clip is pretty good, but it needs a disclaimer....:ermm:

something like:

"none of Viviana's beautiful toes were harmed in the making of this tickle media production"..... :2poke:

I wouldn't be too sure of that. The problem with those metal toe cuffs is that they are painful if she moves, which I'm sure made her keep her feet still.

I HOPE her toes weren't hurt or harmed....I guess only they can only tell us for sure.

I hate the thought of Viviana in pain! Don't hurt her, just tickle!

I wouldn't be too sure of that. The problem with those metal toe cuffs is that they are painful if she moves, which I'm sure made her keep her feet still.

I HOPE her toes weren't hurt or harmed....I guess only they can only tell us for sure.

I hate the thought of Viviana in pain! Don't hurt her, just tickle!

yikes i never thought about that..i hope it didn't hurt her either..i remember handcuffs even with cloth between the metal and my wrists still hurt...i wouldn't want her hurting just to make a super clip...and hey how have you been? shoot me a pm sometime...

Viviana is the best. Hands down, she has the best pair of feet in the business!!

What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back