• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Viviana's Leg Warmer Chair Tickle M/F 12.11.09

Viviana's VV

TMF Regular
Viviana's new clip is all foot tickling, with a great view of her soft, sexy, sensitive soles! Here's the message from her store:

"Hi! I put on my brand new, super cute pink leg warmers, and I was all comfy and ready to relax. I didn't expect to end up in this position today, wrists tied and ankles taped to a tipped-over chair! You have a perfect view of my super ticklish soles. I get tickled with fingers, a flosser and an electric toothbrush, and all I can do a darn thing to stop it. All I can do is laugh! It's tickling torture and pleasure, 'cause you know how I love to have my feet tickled."

The full clip runs 4:47, and is available at Viviana's Tickling Video Vault:
http://clips4sale.com/studio/6995

Thank you, and have a great day!

I like how she just points those toes up not protecting her soles for a sec, just takes it all in!

Thanks! I've always thought there was something very sexy about bare feet and leg warmers that I couldn't quite describe. I think you've just done it for me. She has lovely soft looking soles too. Yum!

Viviana is so sweet to watch being tickled. Don't know if I'd ever get enough. One thing I've noticed is standard in all her videos, she's always yelling 'no'. I wonder if she would ever to a requested video where she repeatedly yells 'yes' instead. That would be even more fun than her videos already are. :-D

absolutly adore her feet. and oh gods those toes! are there any vids or clips out there perhaps, with her gagged and tickled?

Those feet and that laugh, the perfect warmer for a cold December's day.
Well done!

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back