• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Vixen stocked and tickled socks and bare feet m/f feet

theteam

TMF Master
Heres a video of my fun with my friend Vixen from a long time back. I will be seeing her again soon to be shooting lots more. She is mummification wrapped in vet wrap with bondage straps securing her in place. I have her gagged, blindfolded and ankles secure in my stocks. She isnt going anywhere.

I start by teasing her socked soles, which makes her giggle and squirm her feet. Working my way around to the tops and the sides, her squirming feet reveal how they are taking this. I keep up with my fingers all over her feet and can tell the tickles are building up to the point where she cant hold back and is made to laugh.

Next I break out my back scratcher, which you can tell tickles her lots with her reaction. Back to my fingers to keep up the attention to her feet so they dont miss out. I use a pulsar electric toothbrush and even through her socks, you can hear how much her feet enjoy it. Another toothbrush joins the first and I took them in place, freeing up my hand to torment her more.

The 3D round hairbrush makes an appearance and works over her soles before its finally time to take those socks off, no protection!

I slowly peel off each sock to reveal her sensitive smooth soles and dance my fingers acrosds them. They feel so soft under my touch and her cute laugh, even through the gag is music to my ears. Its like she holds back and the tickling builds up to where its too much and the giggles just burst out.

A feather between her toes causes more giggles as I slide it between each one and across her bare soles. I work through using the back scratcher, pulsar electric toothbrush, hairbrush, and a regular electric toothbrush, each making even more cute giggles. Her feet keep trying to squirm away but they have no where to go and I have no intention in stopping!

As a bonus I included a short clip after where I have her hogtied and tickle her soles and sides a little.

More to come from Vixen as we have a whole day of shooting ahead. Lower price due to my camera skills at the time, as this is old footage.

VixenStocks1.jpgVixenStocks2.jpgVixenStocks3.jpgVixenStocks4.jpgVixenStocks5.jpg

Video preview and full video at https://genuinetickling.com/produit/vixen-stocked-and-tickled-socks-and-bare-feet/

wow some one sure living the dream get tickle gergous feet of vixen no place to go but take the tickling and when socks are off those feet so gergous when barefoot cute foot tatto soft smooth feet bet it tickles when vixen gets pedicures try not kick any one wonder if vixen has ever take her shoes socks off walk around bare foot in her own house or any one else home perfect 10 feet .

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back