• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Waited My Whole Life .... And Was Heartbroken (m/f)

Goatboy

TMF Expert
Here is a story for you all, albeit one with an anti-climactic ending!

Brief set-up: when I was little, my older half-sister used to tickle the absolute crap out of me. She was 9 years older, so I was a kid and she was a teenager, typical sibling stuff. But I was too small at the time to ever do anything except be a hysterical mess while she tortured me.

Her mother moved halfway across the country, and my sister went with her. During that time, she and our father stopped talking, and I had zero contact with her for 30 years.

Through the magic of the internet, I ended up tracking her down. We got to talking, reconnected, and we're getting to know each other. At one point I asked her if she was ticklish. At first she was surprised, asking me why I wanted to know that. I reminded her how she used to tickle me half to death and I always wondered if she was ticklish, too. She admitted that she was insanely ticklish, but hated being tickled. Could not stand it at all. I had said I should be allowed to get her just once as revenge for the countless times she had tickled me. Amazingly enough, she actually agreed. I think the fact that she was across the country made her brave!

Some time passed, and she actually was coming this way to visit. She had also reconnected with our dad and wanted to see us, so she was making the trip. Everything was going great, we were all having fun and happy to be around each other again after three decades. At one point, she was hanging out at my place, just the two of us. She was sitting in my big comfy chair and I was on the couch. This was my chance.

I went over and sat on the floor, and began removing her sneakers.

"What are you doing?" She asked.

"You didn't really think I wasn't going to tickle you, right?"

I took her socks off and her bare feet were in my hands. I could see her preparing for the worst.

"OK, get it over with," she said.

Thirty years of waiting and it was finally time. I placed my fingers on the sole of her foot which twitched in anticipation. This was going to be great!

I started tickling ... and nothing. No reaction at all.

"I thought you were ticklish???"

"I haven't been tickled in years and years. I guess I lost it!"

I tickled her feet and toes, her legs, her sides, her underarms, her neck. Nothing. She was the least ticklish person I ever met.

So that is my tale of tickling heartbreak. A lifetime of waiting...and nothing!

That would definitely be a heartbreaker!!! I have to say though, when I was a kid, I was wicked ticklish although I avoided being tickled as much as possible. But, sometime in my twenties, apparently I became not ticklish at all. So, it is possible that it can happen. It does throw a board in the fantasy...

Very sad that she lost her ticklishness. :(
I wish that she had, after you failed to get her to laugh, pounced on you and tickled the absolute crap out of you, just for old time's sake. :p

Very sad that she lost her ticklishness. :(
I wish that she had, after you failed to get her to laugh, pounced on you and tickled the absolute crap out of you, just for old time's sake. :p

I actually said that since she wasn't ticklish, she should at least tickle me. She took my feet and I lost my mind laughing. She was an excellent tickler!

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back